over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin and gyno.

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a small tender lump under my right nipple ..... Can using aromasin alone help me.get rid of it. I don't have letro on hand and I am on 100 prop and tren ace. I'm on caber .5 e3ds and aromasin 12.5 eod. Guess I needed more......

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Could be, but not for sure. Also letro could help but also not for sure.
A friend of mine took letro and only when he also added dostinex to his stack his gyno dissapeared.

No it will not get rid of existing gyno. You need letro.

there are different protocols on the web when you search suggesting starting at .5mg for day one and progressing to 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5mg/day peak and run 2.5/day until signs are gone.. personally I had some puff/lump I squashed doing 1.25/day out the gate for a tad over a wk before dropping down to .65mg 2x/wk... at 1.25/mg day I noticed my joints were screaming at all hours of the day until about my second week of 2x/wk so I wouldnt wish the pain and torture of how a full 2.5/day on anybody..... i didnt already dislike LOL

If you are good at splitting up the pills, try 6mg twice daily. Letro isn't any stronger, it just has a much longer halflife...

The aromasin I have is liquid

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

I've had gyno for years (10-12), and I am not a fan of Letro at all. It won't rid you of gyno anyway, only surgery can do that, but it's nothing to worry about and honestly I don't see why people are so willing to crash estro with letro.

I personally seem to be very sensitive to ai's. I use much less than average doses and while I don't think proviron is a replacement for an ai, it has actually reduced my gyno to nothing while on 800 test.

I would use privatemdlabs or direct labs and see where your estro is. Aromisin does have a very short half life in men, as little as 4-8 hours. But again it still depends on the person. If you are getting gyno while on aromisin I would either go to daily dosing or as stated above, 6.25 twice a day. It depends on how your body handles it. I know guys that use 50mg a day with no issues, and men not on gear can handle 25mg a day without crashing estrogen but dependent on that person.

Forget about Leto and just adjust your dosing. Focus on managing gyno as opposed to thinking you will completely get rid of it. Mine will be so small I cannot see it off cycle, but now on trt I use proviron or around .3 mg once a week of adex or 6.25 1-2 a week, and that includes on cycle. Adjusting dosing will reduce it. I cannot stand how I feel with very low estrogen, I get achy joints, anxiety, lazy.

I had a small painful lump that went away with aromasin.I did 25 mgs for 7 days.Then went to 25mgs eod then to e3d.It was gone within a month.Now,it may not be totally gone.All I'm saying is that I feel absolutely no lump at all.

I have a small tender lump under my right nipple ..... Can using aromasin alone help me.get rid of it. I don't have letro on hand and I am on 100 prop and tren ace. I'm on caber .5 e3ds and aromasin 12.5 eod. Guess I needed more......

I do have not experience with aromasin but I have had success with Nolva. On a few occasions in the past I have gotten a small lump under nip, both times I took 40mgs nolva for 7 days followed by 20mgs for 7 days....cleared it up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131