aromasin dosage for this cycle

gimmejuice

Registered
I'm very gyno prone, with some noticable already. this winter Ill be taking

10 wks:
TE 750
EQ 400
Deca 200

I hear a lot of mixed opinions on how much is enough. I'd like to only have to take 25mgs EOD, but that might get me in trouble. I already have ~30 tabs of arimidex, but it doesn't work well enough for me.

thanks,
GJ

I would take a test frontload.

I would try femara!

Aromasin is like using a grenade on an ant. It is too strong and 25mg EOD would be WAAAAY too much! If you must used 12.5mgs every 3rd day or so.

RY

thats what i have heard too, but after readling wyldes post i tried it. i love it this way!

Pittbull™ said:
Why are you useing EQ & Deca? They both compete for the same receptor sites, IMO you'd do better on only 1 of them and upping the dosage!

I'd give the Ferma a try too.

Um... all AAS compete for the same receptor. There is only one androgen receptor... and if androgens are bound to them, that's a good thing. Upping the dosage of the test and dropping the nandrolone is no different than just leaving it the way it is (on a real basic level. If anything, you have the potential for more receptors to be bound to test while using the nandrolone decanoate in there. There are fewer molecules of nandrolone/mL than enanthate.)

Anyway.... drop the nandrolone. Causes too many problems... and if you're taking it for "joint relief," don't bother. Just take some tylenol or advil or something. You'll be gettin the same effect. Nandrolone doesn't help the joints at all. It merely binds to the glucocorticoid receptor and interferes with the action of real corticoids. Because of this, you'll be workin harder with damaged joint tissues... and you won't feel it because there'll be less irritation and inflammation. If that's all ya want... then gettin a cortisone shot will do the same thing and work much better. You're just risking injury by doin that... and not solving anything. If you've any joint problems, then start supplementing your diet with glucosamine and chondroitin... and maybe toss in some IGF or GH. That's the only stuff that'll help.

Oh yeah... had to come back and edit this. I forgot about the point of your post. lol. You can try runnin 12.5mg EOD. That should about do it. If you want to be super thorough, then toss in some liquidex at .5mg EOD too (or run maybe letrozole at 1.25mg EOD if you're really worried). You can run a ton of test and start pezzing the dbol and you'll still keep estrogen levels extremely low this way (without breaking your pocketbook on buying tons of exemestane).

Last edited:
Have to disagree Tadger!!

Deca has and always been the best component for me and many others. It is one of the best anabolics around.

RY

I didn't say that it didn't work... because it works really well. That doesn't change the fact that it does come with many drawbacks. For many, the sides aren't worth dealing with.

First off you'll have the stuff I mentioned above. You risk further chance of injury if you're using it to help cure joint problems. If you're runnin winny, and use nandrolone to help cure the stiffness and discomfort... you're really at risk. Winny causes overstimulation of the collagenase enzyme and this leads to weak, inelastic, brittle connective tissues. This is why your joints start to ache. If you're using nandrolone to cover that up... then you're really risking injury cuz your connective tissue is in bad shape and you can't tell. A few weeks post cycle and your joint pains will come back and more often than not, worse than they were before you started your cycle.

Next, nandrolone cross binds to the progesterone receptor. Again... you can't use winny to combat this for reasons I just stated. If you use some bromo or something like that... you're gonna feel like crap and have no sex drive whatsoever. Talk about deca dick... heh heh.

Now the another drawback is the hyooge detection time. The long halflife contributes to the fact that the metabolites are around for forever. The long halflife also contributes to the fact that nandrolone is THE most suppressive AAS to the HPTA that there is. Even a single 200mg injection can shut down GnRH production in about a week.

Lastly, and most important of all... recovery is a bitch. Standard recovery drugs don't do dick with nandrolone in your system. Nandrolone tends to desensitize the leydig cells to pituitary hormones. This means that even post cycle, if the HPTA is no longer inhibited and is producting FSH/LH in plenty of volume... the leydig cells don't really do much of anything. This is also why HCG doesn't do dick (or much less than it normally does) while/after using nandrolone. It can take several months before the desensitization passes, and then several more months for test levels to come back to normal after that. Right there is the reason you see so many people saying they feel like crap post cycle for months and months... or they just do their 8 weeks off and hit the gear again so they get back their sex drive and fire in the gym.

In my opinion, nandrolone is for use by experienced/elite bodybuilders only. If you're gonna be running an extended cycle (20 weeks or more), then go ahead and pump yourself full of nandrolone initially. You should frontload it pretty heavily, and then just run with a maintenance dose for a few weeks... cuz the halflife is forever long. That's probably the best way to use nandrolone. Then you drop it after a brief peried... and from then on out you have plenty of time for it's effects to wear off. You're still getting all the benefits of nandrolone (namely that it does pack on meat really well) and cuz you're still on the gear while the leydig desensitizaion wears off, you're still growing and progressing with the other stuff... come recovery time, HCG and all the rest should work just as usual.

I'm sure that after plenty of experience, through trial and error, most of the guys that have been in the game for a while have come to this same conclusion on their own. Am I right?

Last edited:
Strange cause deca is one thing...

...I have NEVER had any sort of problem with. I am not a competitive BBing in anyway but, would NEVER give deca up because for me it has worked wonders and have found the sides not to bad at all. Must be me. I know you have done your research from what you wrote but, a lot of times experience can be your best learning tool.

RY

I agree RY. I've been using steroids frequently in all kinds of combonations since autumn 2000. I've had some of my best gains with deca. A small ammount of deca goes a long way for me. I do agree that it shuts me down pretty hard though.

ANYWAY.. So you guys think aromasin 12.5 mgs /ED is enough? I get gyno from test even with 1mg arimidex ED(thats at around 1gram a week of roids).

thanks,
GJ

gimmejuice said:
I agree RY. I've been using steroids frequently in all kinds of combonations since autumn 2000. I've had some of my best gains with deca. A small ammount of deca goes a long way for me. I do agree that it shuts me down pretty hard though.

ANYWAY.. So you guys think aromasin 12.5 mgs /ED is enough? I get gyno from test even with 1mg arimidex ED(thats at around 1gram a week of roids).

thanks,
GJ

Aromasin is STRONGEST there is so that will be more than enough. Arimidex isn't even close to aromasin. Arimidex is now the new nolvadex.

RY

Yeah, I agree with RyRoid here. That's still a ton. Try goin with only half a tab (12.5mg) every other day. I wouldn't use more than that. If you're still worried, then maybe toss in some arimidex like I suggested above. The combination is more than enough to drop estrogen levels on even the toughest cycle.

The problem you're gonna run into there is that your sex drive will probably be shut down pretty quickly if you drop your estrogen levels to nothing. People have that problem with high doses of arimidex or moderate doses of letrozole alone. If you're runnin high doses of exemestane, your libido is gonna take a hit.

As for you RyRoid... you're one of the lucky ones, man. It shuts me down hard, and starts screwin with my libido right away even with lots of test. I like the gains I made using it... but I won't even touch it now. I do just as well using test/eq. There are plenty of alternatives out there, so I don't mind too much.

Last edited:
You know I didn't mention worst...

...side effect which is happening to me right now which is NO SEX DRIVE!! I tend not to think of that cause I stay too busy but, the wife does.hahaha

RY

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner