over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin ED or EOD?

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
i searched here and could not find a solid answer, ED or EOD for aromasin dose? 25mg is the common dosing correct? this is my first time w aromasin (obviously.LOL) via some good advice from Skip, i just forgot to ask him this.LOL

25mgs EOD worked fine. That also made it lighter on the wallet too.

AWN2004 said:
25mgs EOD worked fine. That also made it lighter on the wallet too.
you noticed no e-related side effects? money is not really an issue, just want to use it correctly. a little extra money in the pocket never hurt anyone though.LOL

Lipid reduction was my main concern and I didnt really notice any sides at all. My LDL/HDL values were fine but I wanted to be safe about it which is why I stopped using A-dex. My family has a predisposition for that stuff and I thought it worked just as well as arimidex as far as bloat control went.

Here are some number for reference even though everyone is different it will give you an idea:

client = 1400mg of prop and enanthate (total) per week for weeks on end and only 12.5mg of aromasin EOD during this time with NO water retention at all. Ankles are veiny and bony.

This shit is strong and as Awn points out, it won't screw your blood lipid profile, either.

Skip

SKIP,,,I WAS UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE WE TALKED ABOUT.

I AM DEFINITELY INTERESTED ....VERY, VERY, VERY, INTERESTED! MY ANKLES ARE SWOLLEN AND NASTY! HAHAHA

Skip said:
Here are some number for reference even though everyone is different it will give you an idea:

client = 1400mg of prop and enanthate (total) per week for weeks on end and only 12.5mg of aromasin EOD during this time with NO water retention at all. Ankles are veiny and bony.

This shit is strong and as Awn points out, it won't screw your blood lipid profile, either.

Skip
awesome thanks Skip, thats exactly what i was looking for...but i didn't want to bug you again.LOL i appreciate it.

Just to let you know...I was not on anything close to that much total Mg's but I seem to be one of those types that holds water easily. Im not really gyno prone but at the same time have never really run high enough amounts to enduce gyno in my opinion (for me at least). 25mgs EOD may have been overkill but that was what was suggested to me and it worked great. In the past I had run 1mg arimidex EOD and it worked fine. From my pharmacy the script is the about same price so its about as cost effective. Something else I noticed too.....my skin was clearer than its ever been while using it. When I came off I didnt seem to rebound at all either. Hope that helps.

AWN2004 said:
Just to let you know...I was not on anything close to that much total Mg's but I seem to be one of those types that holds water easily. Im not really gyno prone but at the same time have never really run high enough amounts to enduce gyno in my opinion (for me at least). 25mgs EOD may have been overkill but that was what was suggested to me and it worked great. In the past I had run 1mg arimidex EOD and it worked fine. From my pharmacy the script is the about same price so its about as cost effective. Something else I noticed too.....my skin was clearer than its ever been while using it. When I came off I didnt seem to rebound at all either. Hope that helps.
skin was clearer (acne wise?) while using aromasin or arimidex?

With Aromasin my skin cleared up. I have very oily skin naturaly...it just runs in my family. So I try and take care of my skin. For me I seem to be estrogen sensitve. I mean we all are to a certain degree but for me water retention was a factor. Ive never been gyno prone, but the bloat always bothered me (even at modest amounts..Ive never done anything crazy). During the times I was holding on to the most fluid, my skin seemed to be the worst as well. Arimidex helped big time, but I still had minor break outs. I switched to aromasin, which is supposed to be about 5-10% more effective in controling estrogen, and my skin just cleared up completely. It got me thinking and after talking to a couple of people including someone who is now an IFBB pro who had EXACTLY the same problem, I should have figured this out a long time ago. For me the more effective the anti-e, the better I feel in general and the better I look. To me its worth the extra money and for those using arimidex, its not like its going to cost that much more. In the long run your heart and health with benefit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws