over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin from RS

Nardz

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I purchased Liquid Aromasin from board sponsor RS and I've noticed when I shake the bottle I see black particles floating around. Is this normal? This is the first time using liquid aromasin so I dont know what to expect.

By the way I emailed RS about it but no reply.

ErnieTaylor

Banned
Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I purchased Liquid Aromasin from board sponsor RS and I've noticed when I shake the bottle I see black particles floating around. Is this normal? This is the first time using liquid aromasin so I dont know what to expect.

Mine did not have particles. I did feel that it might be underdosed - my expectations were based on everyone's experience with lower dosages.

My rats were on a mild cycle and did not respond until the dosage was 25mg a day.

I will continue to use RS products.

J_Diggs

Registered
I'll check mine later today to see if I notice the same thing.

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
My lab animals' product has no black particles!

SOCOM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
No particles here bro...

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
No...

None here and did not seem under-dosed... though it's been a couple months... experimenting with another sponsor's aromasin right now.

steve rogers86

Registered
None ever in mine ethr mayb alittle underdosed tho..however was the only product 2
Clear my gyno at .25 ed..I've used it ever since on all my cycles n never had any problems
Since

bufbiker

Registered
I've never used the product but then I'm not a fan of liquid ancillaries. I prefer the old tried nad true method. The liquid form is usually a bit cheaper but I'm always concerned about inconsistent dosing. Probably not an issue, but tha's why I don't like liquids.

dbinder1586

Newbies
my does

got some bout a week ago and ya i was wondeing the same thing. black stuff floatin around. what the hell

Macdaddy

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Same here. Black floatys in the bottom. I think it may just be the powder sticking together to form a clump. Not sure though.

packing_it_on

Registered

I just checked my bottle, Nader, no black shit in mine mate. Maybe it's a bad batch.

I'm going to stick with tabs in the future. Practically the same price from one of the board sponsors anyway.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
How could you even tell with the dark blue bottle. I've had bloodwork prove RS's aromasin is top notch.

nevermind I just held it up to a lightbulb and I can see a few black particles. Maybe 3 or 4. Never noticed before.

Last edited:

goonstopher

Registered
How could you even tell with the dark blue bottle. I've had bloodwork prove RS's aromasin is top notch.

nevermind I just held it up to a lightbulb and I can see a few black particles. Maybe 3 or 4. Never noticed before.
Answers my question

j4ever

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
i have had a few exe bottles from RS and never noticed black particles

Macro

Kilo Klub Member
crystallized exemestane. they may look black but they are not. thats what yellowish crystals in light yellow solution.... look like through a blue filter (UV resistant semi translucent blue PET bottle). it happens.. particularly if solution gets very cold.... (or experienced a large and rapid temperature shift) however even 20-30 particles would be less than 10 mg out of 1250mg solubilized in 60ml...

non issue...

as a side note--- it does have a black cap, and if you consistently severely over tighten.. you could POSSIBLY end with black shavings from cap.. but that would be pretty unusual... VERY unusual.. (as caps are more likely to crack than shave-- it would require improper thread line up AND over tightening..... only reason even mention is do know someone with OCD that has cracked several caps... though he also regularly breaks industrial grade lab ware (overtightening) which actually takes effort or complete disregard for fact thats its closed tight already...

Last edited:

Nardz

Registered
crystallized exemestane. they may look black but they are not. thats what yellowish crystals in light yellow solution.... look like through a blue filter (UV resistant semi translucent blue PET bottle). it happens.. particularly if solution gets very cold.... (or experienced a large and rapid temperature shift) however even 20-30 particles would be less than 10 mg out of 1250mg solubilized in 60ml...

non issue...

as a side note--- it does have a black cap, and if you consistently severely over tighten.. you could POSSIBLY end with black shavings from cap.. but that would be pretty unusual... VERY unusual.. (as caps are more likely to crack than shave-- it would require improper thread line up AND over tightening..... only reason even mention is do know someone with OCD that has cracked several caps... though he also regularly breaks industrial grade lab ware (overtightening) which actually takes effort or complete disregard for fact thats its closed tight already...
I emptied the bottle into a clear vial and the particles are definately black.

But I get what your saying.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Redswan