over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin Not Working

Studies on aromasin haven't shown anyone who is "unresponsive" also studies have shown that aromasin, letro, and arimidex all have very close to the same activity in males.Aromasin has a 8.9h halflife and peak E2 suppression after 12 hours, so daily or twice daily dosing is required.

Arimidex does very little to inhibit E2, and primarily works on E1.

FOr our purposes, Aromasin is better.

Why would arimidex selectively inhibit aromatase acting on androstenedione (which leads to estrone), but not inhibit aromatase acting on testosterone? Have any research to back this up? What IS true, is that arimidex inhibits the enzyme sulfatase, and aromasin does not.

On top of this, research shows, in males, arimidex and aromasin have nearly the same E2 lowering effect at 1mg and 25mg respectively.

????

So should we have both aromasin and arimidex on hand??? Use both together just to be safe?

Why would arimidex selectively inhibit aromatase acting on androstenedione (which leads to estrone), but not inhibit aromatase acting on testosterone? Have any research to back this up? What IS true, is that arimidex inhibits the enzyme sulfatase, and aromasin does not.

On top of this, research shows, in males, arimidex and aromasin have nearly the same E2 lowering effect at 1mg and 25mg respectively.

:yeahthat:

And you don't need both. Do a little experimenting + lab work and see which you like better.

I have read this some where before too. Its in a popular profile on aromasin I think, dont recall reading an actual study on it tho.

Also, I thought that nolva + aromasin was fine and that only the nolva + a-dex or letro caused the reduction. Something about type I and II AI's...

It doesnt selectively inhibit either. However, It was always my understanding that Aromasin is a more potent inhibitor of E2 (the strong estro). I wasnt imply that adex only suppresses E1 and not E2. ..additionally, aroma and adex are in two different classes of AIs as they work differntly in the body. Aroma is a suicidal AI, killing (basically eliminating) the aromatase enzyme, where as adex only competes with the binding site of the aromatase enzyme. This can cause a rebound once discontinued. So their actions in the body arent the same.

As for studies, Most are done in women with breast cancer who as a percentage have very very high levels of estrone when compared to men. So the percentage number of suppression of E1/E2 will be different than that of a man on exo test. Take that into consideration when reeading a study on women. If i have time later, ill try to dig something up.

thats the thing ...i dont know if isn't working and my E2 levels are high reason why my libido sucks or that 25 mgs is too much....my prolactin levels are in check...it's gotta be my E2 high or low because at 750mgs of test i shouldnt be having libido issues, no?

You're really just going to have to get bloodwork done to see what's going on but my guess is that you're using too much Aromasin and you've crushed your estro. Are your joints sore at all?

well been off aromasin for almost a week ..and my wood and libido came back like crazy... ...I mean i have no lab work to prove it but i do think at 25mgs ED it was too much for me and my E2 crashed..maybe im not as Estrogen sensitive as i thoguht i was ..that or RESEARCHSTOP and Manpower aromasin is some strong shit..lol

well been off aromasin for almost a week ..and my wood and libido came back like crazy... ...I mean i have no lab work to prove it but i do think at 25mgs ED it was too much for me and my E2 crashed..maybe im not as Estrogen sensitive as i thoguht i was ..that or RESEARCHSTOP and Manpower aromasin is some strong shit..lol

Researchstops aroma and letro have both crippled my joints in the past. Definately legit stuff!. Controlling estro is tough sometimes, and its easy for me to over do it. And with RS products, i KNOW i dont have to take extra as i have with other underdosed labs ive used

Thanks for all the replies fella's. My buddy upped his Aromasin intake to a daily schedule instead of every other day and he also added a small amount of Nolvadex daily. The gyno has appeared much improved but now he is complaining about erection problems that he claims he wasnt having before.

Hey I just like to jump in

I'm on Test E 750 a week

I don't usually run AIs until my tits start to itch and the lumps start to grow, after 3 4 weeks I felt my tits were growing so

I jumped on Arimidex 1MG EOD, Puffiness and itchiness were gone, but I also started to lose hair, lost sex drive and didn't like

what I did was I bought this legal AI called Erase ! It's legal but it's some strong stuff, I'm taking 2 pills a day and so far so good !

look it up, ERASE

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner