over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin on its own

22rob22

Newbies
Aromasin is an AI but also a steroid apparently

So...

could you use this as a safe bridge between cycles as apposed to proviron, or does anyone have any better suggestions for a bridge?

basically Ive got loads of this stuff, so i could use this between cycles, still keep gains and not get shut down.

This sounds like perfect, or am i missing something here?

also.... curiosity, has anyone ever tried aromasin on its own, if you have what dose and what sort of results if any did you see?

cheers

It's a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, not an anabolic androgenic steroid.

At 22 you shouldn't be using ASS anyway but if you're going to don't bridge/cruise. Let your body get restarted before you run your next cycle.

Use the aromasin during your PCT then stop it to make sure your body is recovered instead of continuing to toss the endocrine system out of wack.

Hi Bigswole,

Firstly thanks for the input,

You're probably right

"At 22 you shouldn't be using ASS"

However I'm 23, 24 in april :action-:m haha only messing.

I have been training for some years now, my body has fully developed and i feel that i am old enough to be using AAS, i didnt just jump in or anything like that, training and diet were spot on for a long time before i started.

anyway the reason that i asked was because when researching i came across this, 6th paragraph down

Aromasin-Exemestane

It is also known as a “steroidal” aromatase inhibitor. This is really interesting, because it has been known to actually cause side effects (androgenic sides) that include increased aggressiveness and a pretty decent hardening effect. (4) I wouldn’t usually suggest that women should use Aromasin in large doses for any extended period of time, for this reason (possible virilization, or development of male sexual characteristics could occur with its use). It should, therefore, be reserved for use by women to brief periods of time in a possible pre-contest phase or for a form of post cycle therapy after a cycle.

obviously i understand its primary use (within these circles) is as an AI, and can be used on and off cycle.

i was just curious as to what the effect would be on its own and at what doses.

Also just wanted to say that i will give my body time to recover before going on to another cycle. So are you saying bridging is a bad idea? If the answer is yes or no, is there anything that you can recommend between cycles that might have a kick to it (not like creatine or anything)?
I was thinking more along the lines of proviron (which i have tried as a bridge) but didn't fully appreciate the effect.

how long would you say is long enough after you have finished pct to start again. same amount of time that you were "on" or just a decent amount of time 1 or 2 months,

Oh and btw please dont take offense to the first bit (im just in a giddy mood)
Thanks for the help

cheers
22rob22

No one else can judge what age you should do a AAS at. As long as you are doing it safely, diet is in check, you are going to be trainning for years to come and have a good reason to.... why not? Again, with age... EVERYONE is different.... There is not a magical number that says... YOU ARE ABLE TO DO AAS now! Congrats!

Please do not take this with disrespect. I respect you and your posts, BigSwole.

22rob22, What dosages will you be taking? I guess 12.5, right?

Do you search for anything before you post? Look up: Aromasin only cycle and see what comes up. Not just here, google, yahoo, and the other search engines. You should be able to find out everything you need to know.

There is no "right age" to start aas, but why start when your test levels are through the roof is what I think bigswole was getting at. At 23, which you are right now, your body has not fully developed. Many on this forum (experienced guys) will tell you to max out genetically before starting aas use. But, if you have the desire to turn pro, go for it. But you are talking about taking anavar cycles and aromasin cycles? :banghead:

And bigswole is right, you shouldn't be bridging. You are 23 and, if had done any research at all, you would know the following equation: time on = time off

Seriously, I've told you this a couple times now, do your research before you post. And HIRE A TRAINER!!! This may be the 5th time I've said this. Save your money you're spending on anavar and get with a trainer, you will get much better results

:delete:

From my research....

1. Keep cycles short 8 to 12 weeks. depends on ester
  2. Grow into a dose
  3. avoid orals
  4. Test is best and a base.
  5. avoid doing a shit load of aas.... stick with test unless you NEED sometime else.

Also, You need to have your test levels checked. I am 20 and my test levels weren't SKY rocketed. they were better than normal thoug but not producing the gains that I wanted.

My goal is to become a fitness model build but bigger. I am 6 foot so takes me more to get there.

Rag on my age.... I have not went over 500mg a week. no longer than 12 weeks with dose down time. I only did one cycle. I take my long breaks. I am not a stupid kid. My diet is on most of the week. I am a college student and go out with my girlfriends family.

Cheers all fir the answers peeps

@purelifting
The Aromasin on its own is purely a hypothetical situation, i was just curious as to if it could be done and what benefits would come from it.

but if i were to run it then 10mg p/d ive heard 12.5mg is the right amount pd, but my pills are 10mg so that would be easier, although i have read that when using as an AI some people prefer to do 25mg eod.

as to the test. i was looking into it and apparently a lot of people experience major pain after test prop(which is what was suggested to me) and with it being needed more often i'm not sure that would be a good idea, however, Test ace was suggested as an alternative, but i now need to look into the water retention properties etc. Apparemtly its quite similar to test prop anyway

Unless you have any suggestions/recommendations on test ace???

as to the avoiding orals, im currently on a tbol only but want to add test, as i said previously i need to remain agile so not too much gains would be good. In future i will be avoiding all orals apart from Var as that really hits the spot for me which you could read about in my other thread "ANNAVAR ADDICT" sorry i dont know how to link but it might show up on my profile though.

purelifting-i am in a similar position to you apart from im 5'8 and no girlfriend, oh and probably not good looking enough to model...so nothing like you apart from being a student haha you win.

richiec- Hello again, i was wondering how long it would be before you showed up to try to tear another one of my threads apart, You seem very angry all the time, are you on cycle at the mo? rage maybe?

"Seriously, I've told you this a couple times now, do your research before you post. And HIRE A TRAINER!!! This may be the 5th time I've said this. Save your money you're spending on anavar and get with a trainer, you will get much better results"

I have already answered this remember? i have several friends that are PT's. wow you really like to use that head banging smily

And as usual you mis-interpreted my question

which was...

"how long would you say is long enough after you have finished pct to start again. same amount of time that you were "on" or just a decent amount of time 1 or 2 months"

I was talking about an Aromasin cycle considering its used for pct

"And bigswole is right, you shouldn't be bridging. You are 23 and, if had done any research at all, you would know the following equation: time on = time off "

So yes i know this, but Aromasin is different isnt it. That is why the question was asked as i have done research (you keep insisting i haven't but you don't know me, so as i said before, please dont make assumptions...especially when they are wrong)

And aromasin has been used to bridge and for pct. this is why the question with regards to time on/off was asked.

It feels like you are harassing me and i would like you to stop please, every thread i have started you have been there to try and discredit anything i say. I tried to be reasonable and responded to your posts even though they were flaming me

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

JUST FOR YOU richiec, i have plenty of valium i think that you may require some

I would not do 25mg EOD. the half life is like 24 hours? I forget... You would be on a roller coaster. I would do 12.5 ED or for your case 10mg. I would just do 10mg ON cycle and through out PCT.

now i'm no expert, and am kinda young (only 22 with 6 years of lifting under my belt), so correct me if i'm wrong. but your natural test wont peak untill about 25 for most men, so why mess with it? by messing with your hormone levels at such a young age you have a higher risk of causing more hormone related health problems down the road, so is it really worth it? if it is then go for, use all the gear you want, but if not then wait for a while, you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain (experience, knowledge, size, strength, etc). and btw, i'm in complete agreement with bigswole and richiec.
just my 2 cents,
Walker

now i'm no expert, and am kinda young (only 22 with 6 years of lifting under my belt), so correct me if i'm wrong. but your natural test wont peak untill about 25 for most men, so why mess with it? by messing with your hormone levels at such a young age you have a higher risk of causing more hormone related health problems down the road, so is it really worth it? if it is then go for, use all the gear you want, but if not then wait for a while, you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain (experience, knowledge, size, strength, etc). and btw, i'm in complete agreement with bigswole and richiec.
just my 2 cents,
Walker

The reason most people should wait until >25 is because your testosterone levels are being regulated to reach a baseline value. Testosterone levels are peaking around the age of 18 and by 25 they have already declined slightly as you have finished your major bone growth phase. Based largely on genetics your body will typically try to establish a baseline of testosterone for future production (b/w 19-25 y/o). Messing around with your hormonal system during this time period can dramatically change your future test production and may have long term and even permanent test reduction (even as much as complete shutdown).

Last edited:
Based largely on genetics your body will typically try to establish a baseline production of testosterone for future production (b/w 19-25 y/o). Messing around with your hormonal system during this time period can dramatically change your future test production and may have long term and even permanent test reduction (even as much as complete shutdown).

So are you basically telling me that anyone under the age of around 25 that uses or has used steroids can have there long term test levels reduced even complete shutdown in the future

I am pretty certain that there will be plenty of users on this forum and all over the world under the age of 25 that have used AAS.

I find that very hard to believe, i agree that there is an age(dependent on the individual) which it would become beneficial to use steroids.

I would really like some other peoples opinions on this.

So with all the other boxes ticked; commitment, determination, diet, 5+ years of serious training

You're telling at the age of 24 (1 months time) im too young to use steroids?

Sorry if i come across as rude, i dont mean to(this is why i always call my friends and hardly ever txt haha)

But i need to know i have researched and researched on the use of steroids. that must mean that there are millions of people across the globe that are going to encounter these problems with test levels if they used steds between 19&25 Even with a propper pct...surely not???????

I do appreciate the input and I am glad you guys are here guide me through, but this has completely thrown me off the track

No one else can judge what age you should do a AAS at. As long as you are doing it safely, diet is in check, you are going to be trainning for years to come and have a good reason to.... why not? Again, with age... EVERYONE is different.... There is not a magical number that says... YOU ARE ABLE TO DO AAS now! Congrats!

Please do not take this with disrespect. I respect you and your posts, BigSwole.

22rob22, What dosages will you be taking? I guess 12.5, right?

No offense taken bro.

My opinion is based on most males I know were not fully physically mature at 22. I just think you should let your body hit it's hormonal peak first then use AAS. You're right though that everyone is different. Like the guy who had a full beard in 7th grade. lol

Just do your research, get regular blood work and keep cycles short (i.e. 12ish weeks)

richiec- Hello again, i was wondering how long it would be before you showed up to try to tear another one of my threads apart, You seem very angry all the time, are you on cycle at the mo? rage maybe?

"Seriously, I've told you this a couple times now, do your research before you post. And HIRE A TRAINER!!! This may be the 5th time I've said this. Save your money you're spending on anavar and get with a trainer, you will get much better results"

I have already answered this remember? i have several friends that are PT's. wow you really like to use that head banging smily

And as usual you mis-interpreted my question

which was...

"how long would you say is long enough after you have finished pct to start again. same amount of time that you were "on" or just a decent amount of time 1 or 2 months"

I was talking about an Aromasin cycle considering its used for pct

"And bigswole is right, you shouldn't be bridging. You are 23 and, if had done any research at all, you would know the following equation: time on = time off "

So yes i know this, but Aromasin is different isnt it. That is why the question was asked as i have done research (you keep insisting i haven't but you don't know me, so as i said before, please dont make assumptions...especially when they are wrong)

And aromasin has been used to bridge and for pct. this is why the question with regards to time on/off was asked.

It feels like you are harassing me and i would like you to stop please, every thread i have started you have been there to try and discredit anything i say. I tried to be reasonable and responded to your posts even though they were flaming me

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

JUST FOR YOU richiec, i have plenty of valium i think that you may require some

No, I am not on a cycle at the moment, your questions really are that moronic. As usual I have mis-interpreted your question? WTF are you talking about? You are mentioning using Aromasin for a cycle, then ask how long before you can start again with an Aromasin cycle. What is your IQ?

You have several friends who are trainers? So why don't you ask them for their professional advise on these matters?

I'm not trying to tear your thread apart, but you are asking if you can run an Aromasin cycle only? What would make you think that was a good idea, it can make you hard, aggressive? Your diet will make you hard, I believe I've said that a few times. I'm still not understanding why the hell you want to run an Aromasin cycle? Using it for PCt, good idea, but why run it by itself?

HAHAHA, you may want to up your test so you aren't a sensitive little boy than. I don't try to discredit anything you say, but what you say is complete nonesense, so I don't need to. You ran anavar for 16 weeks, seriously? Then, you couldn't wait so you started again, you're a fucking moron.

The reason I use the banghead icon is because that is what giving you an answer is like, banging my head against the wall. You don't listen to anything helpful, you want people to think what you are doing is ok. But you have not done the research you claim to have done. If you had, you wouldn't be asking these moronic questions. There is a search function on this great forum, use it. Better yet, PM Tenny and ask him some of these questions. You think I've been giving you a hard time, LMFAO!!!

Last edited:
I'm not trying to tear your thread apart, but you are asking if you can run an Aromasin cycle only? What would make you think that was a good idea, it can make you hard, aggressive? Your diet will make you hard, I believe I've said that a few times. I'm still not understanding why the hell you want to run an Aromasin cycle? Using it for PCt, good idea, but why run it by itself?

HAHAHA, you may want to up your test so you aren't a sensitive little boy than. I don't try to discredit anything you say, but what you say is complete nonesense, so I don't need to. You ran anavar for 16 weeks, seriously? Then, you couldn't wait so you started again, you're a fucking moron.

The reason I use the banghead icon is because that is what giving you an answer is like, banging my head against the wall. You don't listen to anything helpful, you want people to think what you are doing is ok. But you have not done the research you claim to have done. If you had, you wouldn't be asking these moronic questions. There is a search function on this great forum, use it. Better yet, PM Tenny and ask him some of these questions. You think I've been giving you a hard time, LMFAO!!!

"I'm not trying to tear your thread apart, but you are asking if you can run an Aromasin cycle only? What would make you think that was a good idea, it can make you hard, aggressive? Your diet will make you hard, I believe I've said that a few times. I'm still not understanding why the hell you want to run an Aromasin cycle?"

Yes i was asking if it is possible to run an Aromasin only cycle because of "(androgenic sides) that include increased aggressiveness and a pretty decent hardening effect". I never said that i am going to run it. Again misunderstanding what has been written.

"HAHAHA, you may want to up your test so you aren't a sensitive little boy than. I don't try to discredit anything you say, but what you say is complete nonesense, so I don't need to. You ran anavar for 16 weeks, seriously? Then, you couldn't wait so you started again, you're a fucking moron."

I think i might have touched on a sensitive subject about your rage here, there is no need to be like that. Yes thats right 16 weeks Var, the mildest steroid with pct and i went back on slightly sooner than i should have, I have said to you numerous times(and its only you who keeps bringing this up) it was a mistake.

"As usual I have mis-interpreted your question? WTF are you talking about? You are mentioning using Aromasin for a cycle, then ask how long before you can start again with an Aromasin cycle?"

NO that is not what i wrote, Aromasin is very different to other compunds, so i was interested to know if time on=time off rule still applied.

"There is a search function on this great forum, use it"

Although aromasin may have been discussed on this forum before there may be other aspects of it that i would like to talk about, which i am doing, so yes i know there is a search button, there is also a wealth of knowledge online, however i prefer to read first hand accounts from people that have had experience with the topic being discussed.

If You had read my first post in this thread then you would realize that i was curious as to the the afffects of aromasin on its own.
And plenty of people have responded with good answers to my questions, regardless of whether i like the answer or not, i can appreciate the fact that they have answered....YOU on the other hand, like to track every-one of my posts, discredit any information that i want to bring into conversation and start an argument. this is a forum...a place for people to share knowledge and opinions. not a place to harass and abuse other members.

Finally

"What is your IQ?"

133......... Actually it has just reminded me of someones sig (maybe even on here) "never get into an argument with an idiot, because he'll drag you down to his level and beat you"

cheers

No offense taken bro.

My opinion is based on most males I know were not fully physically mature at 22. I just think you should let your body hit it's hormonal peak first then use AAS. You're right though that everyone is different. Like the guy who had a full beard in 7th grade. lol

Just do your research, get regular blood work and keep cycles short (i.e. 12ish weeks)

Your responce is very respectable. Truth is... You are right. Althought I may have gotten into it early, but I do not regret it. I know when I am older I will be on hrt and HGH. I will always be young.... growing older is not in my plan. I am VERY healthy. I always have been. I geet blood work before and after everything... I take my breaks. I do not exceed 12weeks what so ever. I think I do it as safely as possible.

exemestane on its own is fine. Try 10mg everyday and see how you like it.

The half-life is about 9 hours in men btw. Most half-life info online is in menopausal women not healthy men.

Your responce is very respectable. Truth is... You are right. Althought I may have gotten into it early, but I do not regret it. I know when I am older I will be on hrt and HGH. I will always be young.... growing older is not in my plan. I am VERY healthy. I always have been. I geet blood work before and after everything... I take my breaks. I do not exceed 12weeks what so ever. I think I do it as safely as possible.

As long as you're getting regular bloodwork and everything checks out I say carry on sir. Just be smart and if things start to get out of line get them back on track asap. Too many in this game have died early because they ignored their health.

I am not sure who was the first one who said this, but "Body building is not sprint race, it is a maraton." perfect qoute. I never exceed 500mg. I will only be doing test only. Switching up esters of course.

You're right 22, I've been on your case pretty hard. I apologize.

Nobody gave you an answer to your question, they simple said what aromasin is and what it does. The only way for your to find something out, many times, is to actually run the compound. That is why I was/am adamant that you hire a trainer (from here at ProM) as it takes away any guess work. These guys have been doing this for 20+ yrs and know the ins-and-outs of the game

About your question, yes you can run aromasin on its own. I don't see a point to it, but yes you can. You can run nolvadex by itself, it will help keep some water retention down, but you can do that by cutting out some sodium. I do recommend getting with one of the trainers here and asking them these questions, get their professional advise on this matter. Good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear