over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin or Arimidex during cycle?

yea it wasnt fun. so how do you know your estrogen doesnt get out of control, do you get it tested periodically? curious as you say you go by feel when assessing ai use

Yeah I do get blood work done...maybe not as often as I should but I try to get it done before a cycle, mid cycle ...and after. Def after a cycle. I been doing this for along time, the whole sport of bodybuilding in general. Since I was 18....on gear since I was 20-21...so I got a good sense of where my body is at from that. I am not saying its full proof, cause I havent always been right on the money. But I can get a good idea!

Yeah I do get blood work done...maybe not as often as I should but I try to get it done before a cycle, mid cycle ...and after. Def after a cycle. I been doing this for along time, the whole sport of bodybuilding in general. Since I was 18....on gear since I was 20-21...so I got a good sense of where my body is at from that. I am not saying its full proof, cause I havent always been right on the money. But I can get a good idea!

i hear ya. but as far as e2 raising and causing health issues...you dont worry about that? or you do, but you just go by feel i guess

I assume you may be thinking of Nolvadex.

C'mon bro, I'm not that stupid... been in this game for 16 years... don't insult my intelligence, please. :cool:

Now, that being said, reading all the replies in this thread got me intrigued... the word when I left the board (and the whole BB world) 2 years ago still was that Aromasin was your best option... but trends in this "sport" change so much and so quickly, that I might have missed something during my lay-off... so I read up.

And I'm sorry, but you can find many studies from indisputable sources clearly stating that Aromasin does an overall better job (more aromatase inhibition and less side effects):

**broken link removed**

Extracts:

- "Vaginal bleeding, hypertriclyceridemia and hypercholesterolemia, and self-reported cases of a new osteoporosis diagnosis were less common with exemestane."

- "Anastrozole (Arimidex) is currently approved as upfront adjuvant, five-year monotherapy in hormone receptor-positive early breast cancer. Exemestane (Aromasin) is approved for use in sequence after two to three years of initial tamoxifen(Drug information on tamoxifen) therapy. Some of the benefits of exemestane are that it is the more potent AI, does not induce intratumoral estrogens(Drug information on estrogens), and, through its mild androgenic activity, may exert a second antitumor effect; it also has a more favorable lipid metabolism profile, Dr. Goss said."

To be fair, there doesn't seem to be that huge of a difference between both... and lipids wise, Tamoxifene is definitely better anyway. :)

And as JohnJuan said in essence anyway, don't use it if you don't need it. ;)

C'mon bro, I'm not that stupid... been in this game for 16 years... don't insult my intelligence, please. :cool:

Now, that being said, reading all the replies in this thread got me intrigued... the word when I left the board (and the whole BB world) 2 years ago still was that Aromasin was your best option... but trends in this "sport" change so much and so quickly, that I might have missed something during my lay-off... so I read up.

And I'm sorry, but you can find many studies from indisputable sources clearly stating that Aromasin does an overall better job (more aromatase inhibition and less side effects):

**broken link removed**

Extracts:

- "Vaginal bleeding, hypertriclyceridemia and hypercholesterolemia, and self-reported cases of a new osteoporosis diagnosis were less common with exemestane."

- "Anastrozole (Arimidex) is currently approved as upfront adjuvant, five-year monotherapy in hormone receptor-positive early breast cancer. Exemestane (Aromasin) is approved for use in sequence after two to three years of initial tamoxifen(Drug information on tamoxifen) therapy. Some of the benefits of exemestane are that it is the more potent AI, does not induce intratumoral estrogens(Drug information on estrogens), and, through its mild androgenic activity, may exert a second antitumor effect; it also has a more favorable lipid metabolism profile, Dr. Goss said."

To be fair, there doesn't seem to be that huge of a difference between both... and lipids wise, Tamoxifene is definitely better anyway. :)

I can say I have used both and have not had any vaginal bleeding ever from either one of these AI's.

Aromasin.

Results wise as far as estro induced bloat is concerned, you won't notice any difference, but your lipid profile will crash badly with Adex. Which you don't need for AAS already severely decrease your HDL levels.

Aromasin on the other hand (supposedly) helps to increase them. Your heart should be thankful in the long run.

With this statement, I'm reading that you are saying Aromasin increases HDL. No?

**broken link removed**

Extracts:

I'm not here to insult you or anyone else's intelligence, it's not my cup of tea. Rather, with every single study that clinicians and researchers submit regarding any pharmaceutical drug, there's usually a rebuttal, or an agreeance that coincides with previous research.

My comment is directed at how the Unbound intrinsic hepatic clearance works coherently with co-enzymes that metabolizes either Anastrozole or Exemestane. And the inhibited or the induced action that will take place of the combination of an AI and another drug, ie; Exemestane and St. Johns Wort or Acetaminophen.

**broken link removed**

Extracts:

I like the MaineGirl thing :)
Just so you know, there are a bunch of guys on here that are a huge help, Stewie being one of them. Anyone can PM him or ask him questions in the open board and he will answer them, never sarcastic or anything. I think you might have taken him the wrong way.

I've been reading on debate between arimidex and aromasin for a few months now in the effort to choose the "best" one for myself. The conclusion I seem to find in all these threads is one works best for one person and not for another and then vice versa. And then there are other factors like diet and activity that can influence a persons outcome with blood work or results or bloat or BP that isn't focused on as much as the AI.

In the future I will try both at different times and probably make a conclusion as what works best for me and adjust dosages accordingly.

Here is some blood work of mine from last year. I was on 600 test a week, along with 300 NPP (I think lol) Also some Tbol, which explains the high liver values.

In addition to all that.. I ran 12.5mg of aromasin ED.

3uYiMuV.jpg

With this statement, I'm reading that you are saying Aromasin increases HDL. No?

I said it indeed... and I have to admit everything I've read since tends to prove me wrong! Damn! :eek::eek:

Honestly, I was genuinely convinced Aromasin significantly increased HDL and decreased TC, TG & LDL... and though exemastane seems in fact a bit less harsh than anastrozole on lipids' degradation, it's actually far from helping you to achieve a healthier profile. And yes, it does NOT improve HDL. I stand corrected. :)

But to my defense, like I already said, that was what most people used to think up until a few years ago. Hell, just look for older threads (2004-2009), and you'll see what I mean. I made the stupid mistake to believe what I thought to be the truth back then was still accurate.

Now I'm not one to persist stubbornly in my own stupidity... that's one the things I like about BB... as much as you know (or rather... as YOU THINK you know) you never cease to learn. And just when you think you master your subject, you soon realize the truth might have been a little different... :p

There's just one thing I know for sure: as long as basics are covered, it's absolutely pointless to make things too complicated (drug, training or eating wise), for in the end it's only gonna be a matter of genetics. ;)

Just so you know, there are a bunch of guys on here that are a huge help, Stewie being one of them. Anyone can PM him or ask him questions in the open board and he will answer them, never sarcastic or anything. I think you might have taken him the wrong way.

I realize that. :)

Stewie actually sounds like a VERY knowledgeable bro, but above all a great contributor with a positive attitude. Excellent asset for PM.

As Seamus used to say, RESPECT. ;)

I said it indeed... and I have to admit everything I've read since tends to prove me wrong! Damn! :eek::eek:

Honestly, I was genuinely convinced Aromasin significantly increased HDL and decreased TC, TG & LDL... and though exemastane seems in fact a bit less harsh than anastrozole on lipids' degradation, it's actually far from helping you to achieve a healthier profile. And yes, it does NOT improve HDL. I stand corrected. :)

But to my defense, like I already said, that was what most people used to think up until a few years ago. Hell, just look for older threads (2004-2009), and you'll see what I mean. I made the stupid mistake to believe what I thought to be the truth back then was still accurate.

Now I'm not one to persist stubbornly in my own stupidity... that's one the things I like about BB... as much as you know (or rather... as YOU THINK you know) you never cease to learn. And just when you think you master your subject, you soon realize the truth might have been a little different... :p

There's just one thing I know for sure: as long as basics are covered, it's absolutely pointless to make things too complicated (drug, training or eating wise), for in the end it's only gonna be a matter of genetics. ;)

It's all good my friend, you weren't wrong. It's what's been passed around the boards, it's how one deciphers it :)

This may sound silly but anyone ever have high estrogen and not have gyno symptoms, acne etc? It just goes back to me wondering about ppl who just go by "feel" with ai use

I agree with JJ on that I dont like to take AI unless needed from gyno. If it occurs I prefer aromasin

I've used both quite often. I prefer Arimidex. Sparingly used.

It just seems to keep water off better, not affect libido and I can dose it less often. It's also easier to get HG Adex, and the UG Aromasin is hit and miss for some reason.

It just seems to keep water off better, not affect libido and I can dose it less often. It's also easier to get HG Adex, and the UG Aromasin is hit and miss for some reason.

how do you dose your arimidex?

couldnt be more true... I personally do letro cuz I can get results from micro doses used once maaaaay on rare occasion twise during the week if nips start to get an itch if either my cruise is too high or combo in a blasts is causing synergy to aggravate the aromatisation/ I usually only need a few doses pf a few drops (POTENT SHIT {spectrum}) to get things dialed back in but I personally think aromasin is the better of the 3 with letro second after all the hearsay or confirmed science of elevated/lower igf levels by various AI's...

since anecdotally adex has been shown to be considerably lower igf levels beside the whole lipid deal and that alone will make me avoid adex.. and with my fish oils and other supplements I'm not too concerned over what slight changes micro dose letro may or may not cause.. I've had labs done at different times either cruise blast etc and pretty sure always had the micro letro on board and never drew any abnormal ranges..

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner