over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aromasin or Armidex

Also

**broken link removed**

exemestane /exe·mes·tane/ (ek″sĕ-mes´tān) an aromatase inactivator related to androstenedione; used as an antineoplastic.
Dorland's Medical Dictionary for Health Consumers. © 2007 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
exemestane,
an antineoplastic.
indication It is used to treat advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal patients whose cancer is unresponsive to other therapies.
contraindications The use is prohibited in pre-menopausal women, pregnant women, and clients with known hypersensitivity to this drug.
adverse effects Adverse effects include fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, increased appetite, hypertension, depression, insomnia, anxiety, cough, and dyspnea. Common side effects include nausea, vomiting, hot flashes, and headache.
Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier.
exemestane [ek″sĕ-mes´tān]
an aromatase inactivator structurally related to androstenedione; used as an antineoplastic in the treatment of advanced breast carcinoma in postmenpausal women, administered orally.
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
exemestane Warning - High-alert drug!
Aromasin

Pharmacologic class: Aromatase inhibitor

Therapeutic class: Hormonal antineoplastic

Pregnancy risk category D

Action
Inhibits conversion of androgens to estrogen, which reduces estrogen concentrations and limits cancer cell growth in estrogen-dependent breast tumors

Availability
Tablets: 25 mg

⊘Indications and dosages

➣ Advanced breast cancer

Adults: 25 mg P.O. once daily after a meal

Contraindications
• Hypersensitivity to drug or its components

Precautions
Use cautiously in:
• moderate to severe hepatic insufficiency or renal impairment
• concurrent use of estrogen-containing drugs
• premenopausal women
• pregnant or breastfeeding patients
• children (safety and efficacy not established).

Administration
• Administer after meals with a full glass of water.
• Know that drug shouldn't be taken by premenopausal women or by patients receiving drugs that contain estrogen.

Route Onset Peak Duration
P.O. Unknown 1-2 hr 24 hr
Adverse reactions
CNS: headache, dizziness, confusion, asthenia, fatigue, weakness, hypoesthesia, paresthesia, pain, anxiety, insomnia, depression

CV: hypertension, chest pain

EENT: sinusitis

GI: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, anorexia

GU: urinary tract infection

Musculoskeletal: pathologic fractures, arthritis, back pain, skeletal pain

Respiratory: dyspnea, cough, bronchitis, upper respiratory tract infection

Skin: rash, itching, alopecia, diaphoresis

Other: increased appetite, fever, hot flashes, infection, flulike symptoms, edema, lymphedema

Interactions
Drug-drug. CYP3A4 inducers: decreased exemestane blood level

Patient monitoring
• Monitor vital signs, especially blood pressure.
• Check for adverse GI reactions. Give antiemetics, as prescribed, for nausea and vomiting.
• Assess bowel elimination pattern. Increase fluids and administer stool softeners, as needed, to ease constipation.
• Monitor pain level. Administer analgesics, as prescribed, to relieve pain.
• Monitor liver function tests, CBC, and blood urea nitrogen, creatinine, and electrolyte levels.

Patient teaching
• Advise patient to take with full glass of water after a meal.
• Tell patient to report depression, insomnia, or excessive anxiety.
• Instruct patient to wear cotton clothing to let skin breathe if drug causes increased sweating or hot flashes.
• As appropriate, review all other significant adverse reactions and interactions, especially those related to the drugs mentioned above.

I get pharma grade aromasin straight from walgreens and it just doesn't work plain and simple. I am on only 100mg of test a week and my estradiol was still around 70. Taking 25mg aromasin it should have been a lot lower which confirms other's theories that it doesn't work in some people.

70 is too high for 100mg test and no AI at all, you have something else going on. Are you taking Tren or NPP? How often are you dosing your Aromasin? Are you aware it only has a 9 hour halflife in males?

I have ran both, I love arimidex, keeps the bloat down and gyno. Aromasin didn't do much for me, but could have been bunk!!!

Tried to get aromasin after reading about some of the benefits. Doc already had me on Adex and didn't want to switch.

i think aromasin has a 9-12 hour half life in men. the 27 hr half life isnt accurate. its worth doing some research on that.

my biggeset concern with a.i's is the reduction in igf-1 levels.
a study on young and middle aged men showed 2.5mg daily for 28 days to reduce igf-1 by 15%
similar with adex. not sure on aromasin.

having said that big a used to have 2.5mg letro mon-fri on his heavy cycles and i use 2.5mg twice a week and still weigh a lean 110kg so cant hinder gains that much!
drives me nuts to think im having a significant reduction in igf-1 though, especially since i pay so much for gh to increase it!

Sin is easier to use pct as it increases plasma testosterone. Adex unlike sin will reduce the amount of nolva and clomid in your blood if you are using the combo.

Sin is easier to use pct as it increases plasma testosterone. Adex unlike sin will reduce the amount of nolva and clomid in your blood if you are using the combo.

This is incorrect broscience. This guy is just spamming posts with crap to increase his post count.

Cycle is 350 test prop 350 npp 20mg superdrol

I was advised to use 25mg aromasin per day but will be dosing 20mg as thats the dosage of my aromasin.

Any thoughts?

Cycle is 350 test prop 350 npp 20mg superdrol

I was advised to use 25mg aromasin per day but will be dosing 20mg as thats the dosage of my aromasin.

Any thoughts?

20mg vs 25mg will be almost exactly the same. 25mg vs 50mg is almost exactly the same also. I recommend you only take 10mg/day or 5mg 2x/day.

Curious as to why you suggest 10mg over 20mg?

Is 20mg overkill in your opinion?

I have a small case of pre existing gyno from propecia and hgh use from years back.

how come?

Unknown, probably because all non testicular aromatase is hit, and testicular aromatase is not touched at all, so 25mg is just as good as 50mg at blocking all non testicular aromatase. (all in the study linked above)

The same is true of arimidex, .5mg, 1mg, and 2mg all have almost the exact same effect in males.

**broken link removed**

Curious as to why you suggest 10mg over 20mg?

Is 20mg overkill in your opinion?

I have a small case of pre existing gyno from propecia and hgh use from years back.

Yeah, you aren't on enough test to need 20mg/day, that is a dose for around 1g.

Hey Kala,
Not hijacking but what options are there for testicular aromatase? Is this the result of hcg or am I off?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the feedback

I am getting bloods done at the 4-6 week mark so we can see how 10mg per day is doing and then bump if needed

Hey Kala,
Not hijacking but what options are there for testicular aromatase? Is this the result of hcg or am I off?

In premenopausal women, AIs can't reach ovarian aromatase, so my theory is that they may not be able to reach testicular aromatase. This theory seems pretty likely considering how AIs work in males, and the fact they act in a similar manner in premenopausal women.

There is no direct way to control testicular aromatase if AIs can't get to them.

In premenopausal women, AIs can't reach ovarian aromatase, so my theory is that they may not be able to reach testicular aromatase. This theory seems pretty likely considering how AIs work in males, and the fact they act in a similar manner in premenopausal women.

There is no direct way to control testicular aromatase if AIs can't get to them.

Hey thanks. Always something I was unclear of.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly