over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aromasin or Armidex

I'll just order one of each. That way if one doesn' work then I'll switch to the other.

I'm running 200mgs of test cyp. What do you recommend for dosing?

.25mg adex ed 12.5mg aromasin ed?

Bump.
What dose is recommended for both of these for 200mgs of cyp a week?

Molecular biology doesn't work like this, user error.

this is on several occasions from several different sources (some which were from here) with blood work to back it up. By the end I was so desperate to get estro down I was practically drinking the stuff. You seem to be very familiar with medicine so I'm sure you are aware that there are certain classes of drugs that simply do not work in certain populations right? Off the top of my head I want to say it's beta blockers that generally do not work in blacks of Caribbean descent....there is variation in biology

He's going off of studies done on postmenopausal women that don't apply. I'm not going to go into detail, but there are a number of things the doctor is off about.

The reason aromasin isn't as harsh on lipids is it only has a 9 hour halflife, and after 12 hours E2 is rising again. Very few people dose it twice daily. Basically the other AIs are harsher on lipids because people take too much of them. Also that fact that aromasin is suicidal is moot.
With all due respect, how do you know what he's going off of? He might be basing this recommendation off the blood work of his actual patients, no? If I'm a doctor and have prescribed patients both letro and aromasin and seen their blood panels, I'm not reading studies about postmenopausal women... I'm seeing data with my very eyes.

Nothing personal, Kaladryn! :eek: I hope to steal as much knowledge from you as possible on this! :D

The reason aromasin isn't as harsh on lipids is it only has a 9 hour halflife, and after 12 hours E2 is rising again. Very few people dose it twice daily. Basically the other AIs are harsher on lipids because people take too much of them. Also that fact that aromasin is suicidal is moot.
Are you thinking of another compound, Kaladryn?

Looks like the half-life of aromasin is actually three times as long: 27 hours [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exemestane"]Exemestane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame].

Once/day dosing would be fine if that half-life is correct, right? It'd take just half a week for plasma concentrations to approach steady state.

What am I missing here...

Last edited:
He has said before that the half life might be different in men.

It sounds like it is generally a bad idea to use an AI unless you know that failing to do so will cause gyno, you are desperate to reduce bloat, and/or your mood is severely out of wack?

If all you're doing is treating/preventing gyno, why not just use nolvadex? No adverse effect on lipids right?

I want to share my experience on AIs. For over 10 years I never used any AI, my average cycle would be 750mg to 1g of test per week. All I used was proviron and some nolvadex at any sign of gyno. Then I tried AIs, same dose test and using AIs messed around with my libido.For the first time ever I didn't feel horny on a test cycle.I experimented AIs for over a year, different doses and different kind of AIs, I also got plenty of bloodworks.And gues what, wether E2 was high or into normal range, the libido problem was always there. So I stopped, go back to no AI and libido perfect again, no matter what level my estrogens are. So I conclude that AIs really affect libido in a negative way, maybe not for anyone, but surely for me. I just would like to know if anybody else had a similar experience.

I want to share my experience on AIs. For over 10 years I never used any AI, my average cycle would be 750mg to 1g of test per week. All I used was proviron and some nolvadex at any sign of gyno. Then I tried AIs, same dose test and using AIs messed around with my libido.For the first time ever I didn't feel horny on a test cycle.I experimented AIs for over a year, different doses and different kind of AIs, I also got plenty of bloodworks.And gues what, wether E2 was high or into normal range, the libido problem was always there. So I stopped, go back to no AI and libido perfect again, no matter what level my estrogens are. So I conclude that AIs really affect libido in a negative way, maybe not for anyone, but surely for me. I just would like to know if anybody else had a similar experience.

Yes but nolva does this to some people also. Everyone is different.

hi i take 250 mg test e a week i use 1 mg arimadex a week split it half monday half friday keeps estrogen level great

Ive done well with most the AI's but ARIMIDEX has always worked great for me with no problems.

Same here...

I think if I was doing a lot of short cycles i'd switch to Aromasin since there is less chance of E2 rebound post-cycle, but otherwise i'm on Adex all the way!

from my personal experience, aromisin always halted my symptons of high e2 and gyno where as adex didnt.

Arimidex does hurt my lipids more than Aromasin. On a heavy cycle of test (1g) I need 1mg of Arimidex 2 days on, 1 day off to keep my estradiol around 40. I would prefer using Aromasin but it's much more difficult to get pharm grade whereas I can get my script of Arimidex filled at Walgreens and I know it's legit. I just feel very uneasy about using research chems and their reliability.

Are you thinking of another compound, Kaladryn?

Looks like the half-life of aromasin is actually three times as long: 27 hours Exemestane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Once/day dosing would be fine if that half-life is correct, right? It'd take just half a week for plasma concentrations to approach steady state.

What am I missing here...

While I am a big aromasin and use it regularly I want to talk about half life for a second.

Most studies done on half-life were done on women (because its a chick breast cancer drug for legit medical practices in most cases).

Male and Females have (understandably) much different amounts of test and e2, aromataze enzymes, etc floating around given the biology of the endocrine systems. I think for this reason (which I am not smart enough to explain further) the half life of AIs is in most cases is longer in women than in men. Iv heard several times the half life of aromasin is actually closer to 9-10 hours in men. That said I still only take it once a day, in the morning.

Yea I've had my issues with finding the right dosage of aromasin myself. Luckily after posting here I got it worked out.

I wasn't taking enough and doing the once daily dosage had me going up and down with anxiety alllll day, that sucked!

Idk the half life, but I dose 3x ed. With breakfast, mid afternoon and before bed. Keeps me steady and stable.

:thumbup::D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Bump again for an answer?

on a low dose like that why not get you some formeron (a formestane based topical) or some PES erase pro. theyre otc and do a very good job of lowering e2 levels. i ran erase with my last cycle because i could get it quicker than more AI to replace the bunk exemestane i got. i was at 1.5g a week combined dosages and it did just fine.

I get pharma grade aromasin straight from walgreens and it just doesn't work plain and simple. I am on only 100mg of test a week and my estradiol was still around 70. Taking 25mg aromasin it should have been a lot lower which confirms other's theories that it doesn't work in some people.

I get pharma grade aromasin straight from walgreens and it just doesn't work plain and simple. I am on only 100mg of test a week and my estradiol was still around 70. Taking 25mg aromasin it should have been a lot lower which confirms other's theories that it doesn't work in some people.

Are you taking any other prescription drug or OTC supplements, pain reliever such as Tylenol around the same time your taking your Aromasin?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/102187-arimidex-half-life.html

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131