over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin Question

John99Test

Registered
Just stopped taking Aromasin, anyone know how long it will take for my estrodial to go back up? I know it's a suicide inhibitor but I've tanked my estrogen and feel like shit. Only on 160mg TC per week (split 80/80 M/Th). Any help is greatly appreciated!

You can add a little bit of dianabol for a quick increase in estradiol

Just stopped taking Aromasin, anyone know how long it will take for my estrodial to go back up? I know it's a suicide inhibitor but I've tanked my estrogen and feel like shit. Only on 160mg TC per week (split 80/80 M/Th). Any help is greatly appreciated!

I would say around 6-8 weeks.

Yikes. That long huh!
I have found that to be about right as well. I will say that I am very sensitive to AI’s.. a little goes a very very long way with me, so take it for what’s it worth.

Exemestane is my AI of choice, by far. Doing 12.5mg EOD is perfect for me. I started back up on low dose test (250mg per week) and the supplier didn't have it. He had arimidex and letro. Apparently, I'm immune to arimidex and, in me, letro is to estrogen as water is to fire. So, being the lazy bastard that I am, I chose the letro in order to avoid having to place an additional order at another place. What I have is liquid and 20mg/ml. I was taking 5mg every 3 days and started feeling the effects. Changed to 3 drops (probably 1.5mg) every 4 days and I feel great, now. I knew I should have kept my dose low, but nooooo. Had to act like I was on 2 grams of test and take a big-boy dose. Lesson learned... again.

As for getting your E back up; you can always just pop about 750mg of test in a week and that should fix that problem, post haste.

Aromasins halflife is pretty short and its actually kind of hard to kill your estrogen with it.

How do yoi know is so low?

Sorry hit like by accident

Aromasin is suicide inhibitor , half life is irelevant

It kills aromatase enzyme and you must wait for body to make new ones

Very easy to kill estrogen with it , maybe you had bunk

One of the biggest myths around aromasin is that there is something special about the fact that it is "suicidal" this really doesn't matter. Check out the studies, E2 starts raising right away. You are probably only inhibiting aromatase in certain tissues (such as fat) and not in testicular aromatase. Look up a study called "aromatase inhibitors in young men" if you want the full info. E2 starts rising after a 12 hours with a single dose.

One of the biggest myths around aromasin is that there is something special about the fact that it is "suicidal" this really doesn't matter. Check out the studies, E2 starts raising right away. You are probably only inhibiting aromatase in certain tissues (such as fat) and not in testicular aromatase. Look up a study called "aromatase inhibitors in young men" if you want the full info. E2 starts rising after a 12 hours with a single dose.

Exactly and good post. I was wondering where you had been so it's good to see you posting again.

People overreact with this type of stuff. Firstly, I doubt your estrogen is tanked but even if it is it shouldn't take long to come back in range. If you start adding in high doses of this or that you will likely be up and down (well in this case down and up). Just carry on with your trt and I am sure things will balance out soon. I would recommend getting full blood work to see where exactly everything is at.

One factor to consider when using aromasin is that it seems to lower E2 more over time, as in months or even years. Even if you get bloodwork done and dial in your dose perfectly, you may have to adjust it again at some point. I love aromasin for several reasons but dislike it also for this reason.

BTW, my gyno shrinks the most when I'm on 10mg/day (cyp) TRT and no AI. Total test in the mid 600s, free test towards the top end of the normal range, estradiol around 30. My gyno drys up like I'm on a SERM (even though I'm not) under these conditions.

One factor to consider when using aromasin is that it seems to lower E2 more over time, as in months or even years. Even if you get bloodwork done and dial in your dose perfectly, you may have to adjust it again at some point. I love aromasin for several reasons but dislike it also for this reason.

BTW, my gyno shrinks the most when I'm on 10mg/day (cyp) TRT and no AI. Total test in the mid 600s, free test towards the top end of the normal range, estradiol around 30. My gyno drys up like I'm on a SERM (even though I'm not) under these conditions.

Really helpful man! Thank you for weighing in. I’m Day 16 off of Aromasin. I’d been on it for years. Have lowered the TRT to 140mg per week.

It is so hard on asin to tank e2. Never heard of anyone doing that. Now adex yes, easy to do, done it and seen it a lot. On adex it took me about 2wks. Asin would actually be shorter.

i was in range again after 3 weeks without anything, just droped aromasin

A cheap $10 bottle of DHEA will solve your issue in a jiffy. 100mg three times a day and you should be set in days. This is assuming your issue truly is low E which is tough to say conclusively with out labs.

This is probably a newbie question, but I have to ask. How soon does it take for Aromasin to start lowering one's estrogen levels? Does it start happening fairly quick?

This is probably a newbie question, but I have to ask. How soon does it take for Aromasin to start lowering one's estrogen levels? Does it start happening fairly quick?
Yes, it is quick. Studies show it starts working within a couple hrs. I know for myself, I notice within a day or 2, but I am sensitive to ai's in general.

As has been pointed out, bloods confirm what's really going on, but I have dropped my estro to low on 2 different occasions & it was obvious. I get very lethargic & I get dry mouth REALLY bad! First time it happened, I didn't even know that dry mouth was a sign of low estro, until I got to researching it. The good part about it is that I was feeling better both times it happened within a couple day's. I don't think it takes to long for your levels to come back up, especially when running even a small amount of gear. I'm a newbie on PM, so hopefully you don't mind me chiming in with my 2 cents..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear