over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin VS Arimidex

Most of the research seems to point to Aromasin. I've been using Anastrozole (Arim) for several years. Over the past year I have not been able to control my E levels within a reasonable range. So I am waiting for aromasin to come in and I am going to switch. There is a significant difference between the two, Aromasins binding to the enzyme is irreversible, Anastrozole's is not. The data seems to indicate that Aroma can reduce E levels by about 85%, not sure where I saw this but there is data that suggests Anastrozole reduction is around 50%..

Long story short, I am trying Aromasin...

For me its Aromasin.

always used arimadex but next order I will try aromasin

For all the above mentioned reasons I too will be migrating from anastrozole to exemastane. Takes awhile to go thru 60ml of adex though

Aromasin/exemestane for sure. Better on lipid profile. Didn't seem to damage my libido.

FOR ME...i have to use a higher dose of Aromasin than Adex to get the same results. But i'll take buying a couple more bottles to spar my lipids

Yeah .5mg of dex is 25mg of aromasin. What I dont understand is the guys that claim 12.5mg aromasin eod works for them when aromasin has a 27 hour half life. It seems like i read people doing so on a fairly regular basis.

The data out there on Aromasins half life is wrong
Aromasin in males only has a 9-10 hour half life

From all the posts I've read over the last decade most men do much better with exemestane. And the lipid issue has to make you lean toward exemestane.

FOR ME...i have to use a higher dose of Aromasin than Adex to get the same results. But i'll take buying a couple more bottles to spar my lipids

Same here...^ Adex seems stronger. Aromasin works too though @ 25mg vs .5 for Adex. I switch between them.

Same here...^ Adex seems stronger. Aromasin works too though @ 25mg vs .5 for Adex. I switch between them.

I completely agree. During off season I will use Aromasin to save my lipids as much as possible...but come contest time, it's a-dex all the way for me. A-dex makes me much dryer and harder than Aroma.

Yeah .5mg of dex is 25mg of aromasin. What I dont understand is the guys that claim 12.5mg aromasin eod works for them when aromasin has a 27 hour half life. It seems like i read people doing so on a fairly regular basis.

Hmm seems to be somewhat accurate comparison of doses. What is odd is that adex is shown to lower estro 50% and aromasin 85% at these doses you mentioned daily...but I FEEL the opposite. I prefer aromasin as I FEEL adex lowers my estro TOO much and crushes my libido...even at 1/4mg daily it's strong! 1/4 EOD is about right I feel. Exemestane does great at 12.5mg a day and if it truly is better on lipid profile then I can't see a reason not to use it over arim. Also exem supposedly doesn't mess up IGF expression. :love:

Now, I prefer to run less test than most here so that I don't need any anti-E but that's me...

Last edited:
only used aromasin, and it worked very well for me...no estro related problems at all

Generally speaking aromasin. But they are both useful. Use sparingly

was thinking of running 12.5mg ed of arom but that is def more expensive and more that compound than .5mg of adex suggested.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131