over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin vs. Letro

jerseystepup

Registered
Im currently on cycle.. 30 mgs of dbol/day and 500 mgs cyp/week..
Have gyno that ive had majority of my life, and always kind of just learned to deal with it, thought about throwing one of these two AI's into my cycle... I hear that Aromasin isnt nearly as effective when treating a preexisting conditon, and i hear that letro can hinder gains while on cycle...

What would be the pros and cons on each of these? I'm unsure on which to go with... and what doses to take...

Also i read the "using an anti estrogen" thread which was really informative, but still left me a little unsure.

If you need to get rid of or try to reduce gyno go with letro. If you just want to keep your estro in check id go with aromasin. best one out there IMO

I keep reading difft posts that say start with 2.5/day then adjust and or decrease from there... but cant find any actual dosing protocol, meaning at what rate to decrease by, and for how long.. I dont want to hinder the gains from the test im on if possible.

Just stay on the 2.5mg/day until its gone and then stay on for 4 or 5 days then start to taper down. Just taper a quarter or half milligram at a time. For general estro control reasons running .25 or .50 EOD would probably be fine dude. letro is strong!!!! If you taper down and want to come off make sure you have nolva for the rebound that will happen. Then you can switch to aromasin if you like.

Would .50 eod for my entire cycle hinder gains? that way i can roll it right it to my pct which contains novla?

.25-.5mg eod will not hinder gains in my experience. i run that dosage almost all the time because nothing else seems to keep the gyno away. i recently decided to switch to aromasin and after 3 weeks my gyno was back in full swing. soooooo......2.5mg daily for 2 weeks and it was all gone again. i just backed my dosage down to .25 eod and was fine. however, you may need to taper your dose according to what others have said, but thats just how i do it.

.25-.5mg eod will not hinder gains in my experience. i run that dosage almost all the time because nothing else seems to keep the gyno away. i recently decided to switch to aromasin and after 3 weeks my gyno was back in full swing. soooooo......2.5mg daily for 2 weeks and it was all gone again. i just backed my dosage down to .25 eod and was fine. however, you may need to taper your dose according to what others have said, but thats just how i do it.

When you come off the letro do you experience alot of rebound? or does the low dosage help with that?

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner