over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AROMASIN

Fullybuilt

Banned
Anyone use it? Like it. It seems like the only anti-e that I can run while im on GH that won't decrease IGF levels other than letro(dont wanna use it due to libido issues) So its pretty damn expensive stuff but i've seen a few research sites that sell it. Formastane seems like the best option but its impossible to find. Think the aromasin from the research companies is legit? How much should I run per day?

Fullybuilt said:
Anyone use it? Like it. It seems like the only anti-e that I can run while im on GH that won't decrease IGF levels other than letro(dont wanna use it due to libido issues) So its pretty damn expensive stuff but i've seen a few research sites that sell it. Formastane seems like the best option but its impossible to find. Think the aromasin from the research companies is legit? How much should I run per day?

I used it for my last show. half ED is plenty. Two weeks out, i upped it to 1 everyday but just cuz i was paranoid. Same with Arimidex, i know guys that use 1 everyday that have competed soft, and then some guys that use half a tab every 3 days and are shredded to the max! I honestly think a little goes a long ways with AI's.

Formastane...too much hype IMO without any true backup. Don't know anyone who has used it for a show. Would be good to hear some feedback.

So for aromasin, maybe 25mg EOD?

yep that should do it. The studies show a little bit better than 5-10% rate of stopping aromatization better than A-dex without IGF-1 downgrade. Its kinda costly though but I suppose anything thats worth a crap is gonna cost you some money.

Fullybuilt said:
So for aromasin, maybe 25mg EOD?

I took Aromasin ED because i read (i think it was in the brochure online) that the drug was recommended to be taken everyday and that the halflife wasn't that long, as it is with arimidex. I cant quite remember but I couldn't find anything that stated that the half life of Aromasin was a few days. Arimidex can be taken every 3rd day and you're still good to go but because i couldn't find any solid evidence about Aromasin, i didn't want to take a chance. I cut my pills in half and took them everyday. Hope this helps.

Yah I just read a study saying its half life is 24hrs and should be taken in one dose of 25mg daily. This was for women with breast cancer and that kinda stuff, so for someone trying to keep bloat down on a HGH/Tren/test cycle you still think 25mg ED is needed or 12.5mg ED

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131