over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aromatase inhibitor on trt

stintman

Newbies
What would be the best AI to use in conjunction with trt(250mg week)?Also
what would be the lowest effective dose?

Ive used either 12.5 mg ed aromasin or 25 mg ed proviron with that dose of test.

IMO aromisin is your best choice because it's the easiest on lipids, may increase igf levels, may increase test levels and is suicidal so there is less chance of rebounding estro.

Adex is very effective also but may have a negative impact on lipids fairly fast.

The dosing will depend on your blood work. The average doses range from 6.25 EOD to 50mg a day. That's quite a range. It appears some people are more sensitive to AI's. Even on 1200mg test I only need 6.25 ED to EOD and up to 12.5 at most but know guys who run much less test using 50mg a day.

If you have labs try to base it off that. I would suggest starting very low at 6.25 ED to EOD and adjust as needed. Aromisin should have a less than 24 hour half live in males so daily dosing is recommended but only use what you need. TRT was intended to be a replacement dose which should not cause much estro conversion but we all know that's not accurate.

If you take estro too low, you will have achey joints, can mess up lipids, lower libido, etc. Low is as bad as high. I typically keep mine between 25-35 but I found that I feel better with it closer to 35.

Take a look at your bf as well. Higher bf typically means more aromatase enzymes to convert estro but that doesn't mean lean guys won't have much estro conversion. I've seen labs on a guy who's estro was 1100 and he's very lean, 10% or just under, but he also does not eat meat, eggs, dairy so his diet may be effecting him.

You could try proviron, which will lower SHBG, creating more free test, which leaves less bound and converted to estro, so in that sense you lower estro.

Long story short, aromisin IMO is best for long term use and pretty mild overall.

ARIMIDEX

I like ARIMIDEX and alot of guys use AROMASIN with TRT.

I'm with Alin on this, it seems so many people are in love with aromasin. I guess it's better for the lipids. Don't get me wrong, I like aromasin, but I like arimidex better....that's just me.

High Dose Test

Im running over 1g Test and even at 12.5mg Aromasin ED Im starting to get sore joints, much leaner in the face which is good and leaner overall but achilles, elbows, biceps and knees all achey. I thought it was tren at first but dropped that and still achey even with 400mg Deca a week.

Maybee my aromasin is overdosed?

What would be the best AI to use in conjunction with trt(250mg week)?Also
what would be the lowest effective dose?

I've been on TRT for almost 2 years now on the same dosage and have no reason for a AI med. Is that all your taking or is there more? I doubt you will have any problems on that dosage, but who know's everyone is different.

I've never needed an AI with my trt, only when blasting. Best bet if your having estro problems on trt is to lower your dose rather than taking MORE drugs to counter the side effects of other drugs.

Depends your response/sensitivity to E1 vs E2 as both Adex and Aroma lower both at different rates. Typically aromason is recommended for the aforementioned reasons.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear