over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromatase inhibitors anastrozole, letrozole, and exemestane

Thank you very much mm, that article is a great read. Very informative.

The information regarding halflife in that article is for females, AIs have a much shorter halflife in males.

Nolva uses same cyp enzymes as letro and adex. Using together will cause less to be active or Lower plasma levels. Good yo know.

Aromasin doesn't share so it works better with nolva!!.

And rebound from adex and letro is only enzymes that or competed against for aromatase that can come back or rebound but not after metabolized.. So use adex and letro lowering at same rate ester of aromatase source clears and no rebound.

Too many people think estro is stored and comes back with vengeance.... lmao!!

Had to share that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Nolva uses same cyp enzymes as letro and adex. Using together will cause less to be active or Lower plasma levels. Good yo know.

Aromasin doesn't share so it works better with nolva!!.

And rebound from adex and letro is only enzymes that or competed against for aromatase that can come back or rebound but not after metabolized.. So use adex and letro lowering at same rate ester of aromatase source clears and no rebound.

Too many people think estro is stored and comes back with vengeance.... lmao!!

Had to share that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tnx bro... good shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to here peoples thoughts on some of thee new thoughts, research and dangers of AIs. That lowering e2 too much will have disastrous effects on the arterial system, but also brain synapses.

As well, AIs effects on this same systems, and thenervous system. If you google it a ton of research and stuff will come up.

Also look up the work of Dr.Rouzier.
He mainly talks about how anyone on TRt does not need an AI. Basically they are being over rxd by MDs and over used by BBs. Thanks.

I personally am extremely sensitive to estrogen. I guess on true trt, one might not need an ai but everyone's true trt is going to vary. There are guys out there on no exogenous test, yet they still have high e2 levels and need an ai. I've come to realize that I can't run high doses of test and by high doses, I mean 500mg/week. What I believe to be the biggest culprit, low shbg. Last test it was a 21. Causes large spikes in estradiol. I can go from too low e2 to too high in a matter of days. I have started using test u, which has an extremely long half life and hopefully on a low enough dose, 100mg/week, I wont need an ai and only have to pin once a week, not this everyday stuff I keep reading about. Only time will tell. My point, I dont think ai's are bad, at least not aromasin. Not one study has shown it to have a negative impact on cholesterol, the most common downfall to ai use, but actually a positive effect if anything. Really just boils down to finding the right dose and not overdosing. Estradiol must be controlled within reason.

I personally am extremely sensitive to estrogen. I guess on true trt, one might not need an ai but everyone's true trt is going to vary. There are guys out there on no exogenous test, yet they still have high e2 levels and need an ai. I've come to realize that I can't run high doses of test and by high doses, I mean 500mg/week. What I believe to be the biggest culprit, low shbg. Last test it was a 21. Causes large spikes in estradiol. I can go from too low e2 to too high in a matter of days. I have started using test u, which has an extremely long half life and hopefully on a low enough dose, 100mg/week, I wont need an ai and only have to pin once a week, not this everyday stuff I keep reading about. Only time will tell. My point, I dont think ai's are bad, at least not aromasin. Not one study has shown it to have a negative impact on cholesterol, the most common downfall to ai use, but actually a positive effect if anything. Really just boils down to finding the right dose and not overdosing. Estradiol must be controlled within reason.

I am just saying look at some of the research

I thought the effect on lipids was near the same with Anastrozole and Exemestane, but I guess I was wrong. Glad I made the switch to Anastrozole.

Would love to here peoples thoughts on some of thee new thoughts, research and dangers of AIs. That lowering e2 too much will have disastrous effects on the arterial system, but also brain synapses.

As well, AIs effects on this same systems, and thenervous system. If you google it a ton of research and stuff will come up.

He mainly talks about how anyone on TRt does not need an AI. Basically they are being over rxd by MDs and over used by BBs. Thanks.

Well the body does need estrogen, so lowering it too much will obviously have negative effects

They block minerals and can be issue I use nolva and mast plus Proviron if necessary, it's not All's in general imo... but estro reference range is for normal t ranges there is a formula to figure correct estro to test ratio. I don't believe 6.25mg aromasin eod bad on blast if estro high enough. Or adex 0.5mg 2x wk or 3x...
But for those aromatasers know Ai's stop liver from producing estro or inhibit estro their and estro needed in liver or HDL problem and liver suffers more, also lipid meds hard on liver from blocking these enzymes as well of estro... nolva low dose safe and acts as estro in liver it's selective to block other tissues!
I my issue with lipids is too much tren, but only my HDL gets to 20 while on, my LDL fine always. I boosted recent.
My approach, I use Lower test and tiny trest ace and primo or DHB no need for AI only tiny amounts leave orals except var alone but Anadrol not too much or often ok, like every 2 years 50mg for 6 wks max!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear