over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aromisin or ExemeSolut

Quest

Newbies
I've been trying to look the answer up but not finding it, what's the difference between ExemeSolut and aromisin tabs. What makes ExemeSolut a research drug and not actual medicine. Is it just as safe? Or should you stay away from "research use only" drugs

first post asking about research chems.....mmmmmmmmm

always buy pharm if you can

I would buy pharma if I could, but it's not practical trying to get tablets through customs where I am, they are hard asses.

I'm currently using liquid Exemestane, from one of the board sponsors, and its working great. Tastes nasty though.

-Pack

I've been pleased with the liquid from the board sponsor. It's not as convenient as tabs but at one .5ml dose per day it's not a problem.

The taste isn't exactly pleasant but it's not NEAR as bad as some liquid nolva that I had. I used to have to put it in half a cup of water and shoot it like cheap tequila. Damn that stuff was bad.

I've been pleased with the liquid from the board sponsor. It's not as convenient as tabs but at one .5ml dose per day it's not a problem.

The taste isn't exactly pleasant but it's not NEAR as bad as some liquid nolva that I had. I used to have to put it in half a cup of water and shoot it like cheap tequila. Damn that stuff was bad.

Trick I use with my rats...take a mouthful of diet mountain dew (other diet sodas work but I found this is best) then add chem, swallow, and wash down with a little more diet mountain dew, walla

Aromasin from Pfizer can be a bit pricey. I just use ExemeSolut.

Aromasin from Pfizer can be a bit pricey. I just use ExemeSolut.

7-10$ a tablet for pharm, if you have a script. even quite often its not covered by insurance, unless you have breast cancer. (though usually will be the highest copay).

letimate pharma is only generally affordable if its covered by insurance and/or the patent has expired.

of course you get douche companies like cephalon that raised the price of modafanil when they released their single isomer version of the drug (NUVIGIL)... while they still had time left on their modafanil patent (so that doctors would not prescribe the cheaper older drug-- and insurance companies would be reluctant to pay for it.).... as a note--- users have found the newer drug to be LESS or equally effective at a substantial cost increase (single isomer is not always better)...

rant over...

Thanks for all the input guys. I've taken aromisin before just can't find any locally. I saw the liquid ExemeSolut on a sponsors website but it's a research chem. Don't know much about Ancillaries that are for research use my main thing is why is it for research use what's the difference between that and the tablets. I've read a lot about people using it and they all say good things about it but what classifies it as research, just lower grade product?

Same grade but it can legally be sold since its for "Research".

i believe it is suspended in grain alcohol... hence the cheap tiquila taste. I taked mine with juice or gatorade after a meal with flax oil.

You want to take exemestane with fats (10-15g).

The one from Rasa (a new sponsor) comes in a thick, sweet gel. Not bad at all. From my experience, the only downside is that it is harder to measure out, and since liquid dosing is variable to begin with, you prob can't be very exact if that's what you are looking for.

Dedicated 1 carries exemestane in capsules. Convinient and works for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear