over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromison?

Achilles-reborn

Registered
How long can you take Aromison for PCT? Is it ok to continue to take it even after your body recovers to increase natural test?

Anyone? Please.

How long can you take Aromison for PCT? Is it ok to continue to take it even after your body recovers to increase natural test?

Check out this thread when you get a chance. There's a lot of good info on it: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/43658-using-antiestrogen.html

I personally vacillate between a daily dose of 12.5mg - 25mg while on cycle and will continue it through my PCT at a similar dose.

Macro can chime in here, but I recall him mentioning that it would be safe and beneficial to run 12.5mg year round. Please don't quote me on this as that thread is pretty extensive but I do recall reading something of the like.

I personally believe in giving the body a break from everything at some point. Also I'm not too keen on a constant suppression of estrogen levels since cognition, immunity, etc. are potentially impacted.

i hope you plan on using a serm of some sort also....it looks to me, the way you said that, like you are planning on using aromasin FOR your PCT, when you CAN use it but in conjuction with a SERM....excuse me if i misunderstood but i wouldnt want anyone to have an extremely prolonged and difficult recovery from a simple mistake.

exemestane/aromasin is fine to use during PCT.. Clomiphene is the preferred PCT drug where there is significant suppression.

there is a lot of good anecdotal feedback on exemestane and clomiphene based PCT. with exemestane also offsetting some of the negative sides associated with clomiphene (which are in part due estrogen conversion from the increasing testosterone production)

exemestane alone run through cycle (which will minimize on cycle suppression in test only cycles) and beyond may be sufficient as PCT. since suppression will be minimized, though in high DHT converters suppression can still be significant***.

but even with test only still reccomend clomiphene be run post cycle.

as a note- DO NOT FRONTLOAD CLOMIPHENE. not only is it uneccesary, it significantly increases sides. 50mg/day max. where suppression is mild to moderate.. 25mg/day is generally sufficient 2-3 weeks.

***particularly in those with 3b-hsd genetic or other elevations. (tending toward very masculine(DHT)- body hair, muscle hardness, etc with limited- generally tissue specific- but exceptionally feminine (ER-activations) expressions puffy nipples, emotive memory, anger/depression)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear