YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARRRGGHH - What Else Can Go Wrong!!!! - AGAIN!!!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ARRRGGHH - What Else Can Go Wrong!!!!

I did my daily injection routine: first I inject Synthergine in abs sub-q (ain't much fat at all there these days). Then I try and clear the same pin (get most residue out) then loaded 75mg Tren and 50mg Winny for my left delt. I poked it "slightly" closer to the front than usuall but not much.

Let me digress a bit here before I go on. I'm a BIG BABY when it comes to Synthergine sub-q - it feels like a one-minute long bee sting - but I just grit my teeth (so I don't bite off my tongue) and JUST DO IT. So when I got to my delt, I pushed it in all the way, aspirated, the began injecting "slowly." Almost immediately it started "hurting." Bur as with my previous shot, I just grit my teeth and continued onward.

By afternoon my shoulder is SO SORE that I can barely reach my nose!!! I cant do ANYTHING with it! It feels a lot like when I tore off my infraspanatus on the other shoulder!

Now swelling, no redness, just HURTS LIKE HELL. I've been icing it and that doesn't give ANY relief. Any suggestions? How long can I expect to live with this. I NEED TO GET BACK TO TRAINING FOR MY CONTEST!

xcel

same thing happend to me

i did the same shit with a delt shot of tren n prop, dont know what the fuck it was, but got worse all day, at night i got the chills and felt like i was sick, when i went to bed, i couldnt sleep on that side, and when i woke up, i felt better, dont know why or what happened, but it was one of the worst feelings ive had.

DOK

I kinda know how you feel xcel , I just had a abscessed tooth pulled Monday and my damn jaw feels like someone kicked me on the side of the face ,today will be the first day I workout since last Friday and with the show coming up I just feel this couldnt have happened at a worst time . So just keep stickin it out xcel and maybe try some antibiotics if you have any.

P.S. - Wylde would be proud because as bad as Ive been hurting I havent missed one time on that damn treadmill- even while holding an icebag to my face-

doktorspok: I had the chills last night - weird. It's still bothering me.

bloded: I haven't missed any cardio but I can barely reach my nose to pick let alone do anything with weights!

I posted this over at Animal's and he said it was the depot pushing on a nerve.

xcel

What show are you going to do?

I'll tell you next weekend bro

xcel

Xcel,

Is this the same tren that you ran on the earlier post??

I am struggling with some t4 at the moment - First shot slight pain and redness, second shot, just a cc, i have a huge red patch and my leg feels really wierd, it's slowly going now but man it is sore and I have an odd numb feeling occasionally, but not in the injection site

Anyway all that to say this - Do you think that it is something in the Tren/Winny that is not right - I'm baking my T4 this evening, I think

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

boing said:
Anyway all that to say this - Do you think that it is something in the Tren/Winny that is not right - I'm baking my T4 this evening, I think
No - I baked both the tren and winny when I made it. I've been shooting this much ED. It was just my leg and now my shoulder. I split it up into 2 shots and did biceps today - no problems.

xcel

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EXCEL....

MY LUCK HAS BEEN CRAPPY TOO. First off , my right achilles tendon got hurt doing heavy calf raises. I usually do a morning and and evening session on the treadmill when dieting for a show. Presto.....no cardio...My leg workouts also suck but I have been trying to find pussy exersizes to work around the injury. To make up for my lack of cardio, I have been eating fewer calories.....not good. I am scrawny and look crappy. My truck engine blew up 3weeks ago....still not repaired. 1500$.......puts a dent in my competition plans.....plus I look like dogcrap. I wish you well, Excel!:D

hey bro that freaking sux what kind of engine are u looking at? i just had to buy a late model ram engine and it cost me an arm and a leg.

Re: ARRRGGHH - What Else Can Go Wrong!!!!

im doing some fina and winny also, it hurts like hell plunging it down... All winny hurts like hell...

Re: Re: ARRRGGHH - What Else Can Go Wrong!!!!

fitnessbuff said:
im doing some fina and winny also, it hurts like hell plunging it down... All winny hurts like hell...
Both are home-made brews. Each taken by themself NEVER hurts.

xcel

Re: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EXCEL....

JETHRO TULL said:
MY LUCK HAS BEEN CRAPPY TOO. First off , my right achilles tendon got hurt doing heavy calf raises. I usually do a morning and and evening session on the treadmill when dieting for a show. Presto.....no cardio...My leg workouts also suck but I have been trying to find pussy exersizes to work around the injury. To make up for my lack of cardio, I have been eating fewer calories.....not good. I am scrawny and look crappy. My truck engine blew up 3weeks ago....still not repaired. 1500$.......puts a dent in my competition plans.....plus I look like dogcrap. I wish you well, Excel!:D
This is a sign that we're gonna do real well in our contests!

For the last 8 weeks I've had the runs! It's only been since last Sunday that my "shits" been back to normal :eek:

xcel

CRACKERJACK AND EXCEL....

I HAVE A 1991 STEP SIDE CHEVY Z71. I STILL LIKE THE TRUCK.....SO I FIGURED I'D BE SMART AND SAVE MONEY BUY PUTTING A REBUILT ENGINE IN IT INSTEAD OF GOING IN DEBT ON A NEW PICKUP. THAT WAS 2,400 WITH A 2YR, 24,000 MILE GUARANTEE. GUESS WHAT..THEY AREN'T REALLY GUARANTEEING IT. IT WAS -20 BELOW FREEZING HERE IN MT. 3WEEKS AGO..TURNS OUT THEY DIDN'T PUT A STRONG ENOUGH ANTIFREEZE MIXTURE IN....THE COOLANT SLUSHED UP AND WASN'T CIRCULATING THROUGH THE ENGINE.....OVERHEATED, CRACKED THE BLOCK. PISSES ME OFF.....THEY SAY I PUT IN THE WEAK ANTIFREEZE!?

EXCEL: I AM GLAD YOUR RUNS ARE GONE! HAHAHA....I AM NOT DOING THE SHOW. I AM TINY AND DON'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE BIG KIWI! SO WHAT IS THE POINT REALLY? :D

yeah i know how that is i have a 97 ram ss/t and i love it there is no way I could get one of those new trucks, they just dont compare.
excel bro u will be fine these last few weeks funny things will happen but think about it like this in a few weeks u can eat all the damned cakes brownies and other goodies youve been dreaming about

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

After bing off for 14 weeks, I take my first shot in my left delt. 1.5ml of 100mg/ml Prop along with 1.15ml 100mg/ml Boldenone Base (I've put 3cc in my delts quite a few times). It hurts so bad I can't sleep which is why I'm on here moaning about it :mad:

No redness or swelling, just feels like I've been kicked and is getting progressively MORE sore. I'ved iced it and just took 2 Naproxen Sodium. When I injected this time, there was NO pain during the injection.

I'm afraid that my left delt is just f*cked for injections - anybody else heard or this?

xcel

Last edited:
Xcel, I've had this happen quite a few times. I always got it checked out and it was nothing. I took it to mean that that area needs a break. It is either stretching too fast, skin, muscle and nerves are sore, etc. I also found that a heating pad works better in these situations than ice. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws