YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arthritis - does anyone know if any peps or gh would help?

Huuuge

Registered
Hi guys,

Just a question for my mum really. She's 50 and suffers with arthritis is her thumb joints and I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that could possibly help.

She uses fish oils and glucosamine etc.

Hopefully someone will be able to pint me in the right direction :)

Thanks

No it doesn't. And here is why. With arthritis, the immune system starts attacking the joints. Now, hgh will boost the immune system. It could make her arthritis worse. The only thing that will help her with that is immunosuppressants that she needs to get from a doc. It will weaken her immune system so there are a slew of other unwanted side effects from that. Now if she had osteoporosis gh would help strengthen her bones.

Appreciate your reply. Not what I wanted to hear tho lol..! Ah well... Back to the drawing board I guess.

tb400 has helped my research critter, Dongthumper the Spider Monkey, with his inflammation, but looking to treat a medical condition w/ research peptides, not wise.

i'd second the tb500 or hell even a lil deca... like 50mg every 2-3 wks... its used for women and osteoporosis dont why couldnt help with arthritis

and with that low of dose just use an slin pin and go subq will be utterly painless and she wouldnt think anything of it afterwards..

Last edited:
i'd second the tb500 or hell even a lil deca... like 50mg every 2-3 wks... its used for women and osteoporosis dont why couldnt help with arthritis

and with that low of dose just use an slin pin and go subq will be utterly painless and she wouldnt think anything of it afterwards..

Arthritis and osteoporosis are 2 totally different things. Your immune system attacks joints with arthritis. With osteo, your bones become fragile and brittle because essential minerals are not replentishing them/keeping them strong. Deca would not help with arthritis.

Arthritis and osteoporosis are 2 totally different things. Your immune system attacks joints with arthritis. With osteo, your bones become fragile and brittle because essential minerals are not replentishing them/keeping them strong. Deca would not help with arthritis.

I understand the difference between the two and the mechanism of deca for for increasing bone density with osteo, I should have been more clear to say my reference was that it showed effective for legitimately treating women..

I guess it all depends on which form of arthritis she suffers from if it OA or RA...

here are are a few studies listing deca, winny, and even test used to treat RA...

Androgens as adjuvant treatment in postmenopausal female patients with rheumatoid arthritis.

The effect of increasing fibrinolysis in patients wi... [Q J Med. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

A controlled trial of nandrolone decanoate in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in postmenopausal women.

my logic for deca was if a guy can use it for OA like issues for training then no reason a women couldnt use it either for same issues just at a fraction of the dose to minimize sides...

I understand the difference between the two and the mechanism of deca for for increasing bone density with osteo, I should have been more clear to say my reference was that it showed effective for legitimately treating women..

I guess it all depends on which form of arthritis she suffers from if it OA or RA...

here are are a few studies listing deca, winny, and even test used to treat RA...

Androgens as adjuvant treatment in postmenopausal female patients with rheumatoid arthritis.

The effect of increasing fibrinolysis in patients wi... [Q J Med. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

A controlled trial of nandrolone decanoate in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in postmenopausal women.

my logic for deca was if a guy can use it for OA like issues for training then no reason a women couldnt use it either for same issues just at a fraction of the dose to minimize sides...

Ah, good old osteoarthritis. I forgot about that. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity