over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arthritis in shoulder

Do you think a low dose nsaid with my tramadol would have a negative impact on growth? It seems to be the only way to ease the pain sometimes.

The issue with anti-inflammatories for prolonged use is they fundamentally weaken the bodies healing mechanisms. They should never be more than an acute adjunct. I wouldn't worry about it's effect on protein synthesis as much as I'd worry about piling up more injuries as well as NSAIDs effect on the gastric system.

FWIW doctors LOVE to be prudes and say shit like "this is the worst blank I've ever seen" to sell more diagnostics/treatments.

I had one shoulder separated and dislocated a couple times. I am sure the rotators got torn some during all that. Had it rebuilt several years later. Many more years later had my other shoulder replaced. As a stop gap measure cortisone can be a help. And some of my friends have used it one time and were still going a few years later. But it helps soften connective tissue which can cause it to wear away faster especially if you keep doing things that aggravate it. I had no help from any peptides or other medications that should help healing. First you have to have something that can be healed. If it is severe or bone on bone then there is not much that can be done other then stop gap measures or surgery. As studies have shown that NSAIS's can weaken the heart I didn't use them just to keep going with my shoulder as I figured the shoulder was easier to be replaced then the heart. Did you see your X-rays? You should be able to tell how much cartilage is left.

I would want to know what caused the arthritis in the first place.

No. But NSAIDs do jack shit except cause tons of liver stress and gut inflation.

I have an Rx for a potent NSAID called Toradol(ketorolac) and it is significantly more effective at relieving pain for me,than Perc's or other Rx opiates. I have multi-level lumbar and cervical spine fusions along w all other sorts of issues which cause pain. I'd take a 10mg perc and I'll I'd get was high as fuck;I'd take one Toradol and the pain was gone in 30mins and I was clear headed. For me,it is a wonder drug. Not really for arthritis (or long-term use),although most of my joints have some sort of arthritis (shoulders,knees,neck,etc) and it did help in my situation.

METHYLPREDNISONE. FIVE DAY TAPERED CYCLE. fucking amazing for shit like this.

I think BPC157 and TB500 are good for healing tissue, not bone...as mentioned.
I also had arthritis in left shoulder. Did a cortisone shot, NSAID Diclofenac 50mg 2xday.
The diclofenac definitely gives typical NSAID sides, for me reduced clotting mostly.
I know the cycle of hypertrophy from resistance training requires the inflammation process.
My Ortho said glucosamine or stretching was of little help.
However vigorous static stretching, for me 5xwk, worked wonders after 1-2yrs.
I swear by it. Of course the Ortho doesn't want to let you in on this.
he wants to continue to treat you. So because of stretching, my pain is 20% of what it was,
and my frozen shoulder is gone, my range of motion of hugely increased!
I don't see needing any more cortisone, and am doing 25mg Diclofenac ED
instead of the 100mg I was using before.
STRETCHING WORKS, for me!

I busted my shoulder in 1980....only until recently has it started to hurt....I cannot do side laterals....presses are okay....I had an X-ray done ten years ago and the doc told me I had a big glob of arthritis....

No. But NSAIDs do jack shit except cause tons of liver stress and gut inflation. I am telling you, find some TB and BPC. It’s not hard to find or use. Educate yourself as I feel it may and will help you recover a bit. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.
how much do you use? been on it for awhile and not really feeling much in terms of benefits.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws