over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARTICLE IN BALTIMORE SUN, and reply

JB

Maybe you should Recheck your facts before you lash out at Mike. I think alot of people including me Knew that Lyle Alzado did not have a steroid related death. You have to admitt Mike does know his stuff . I am sure he has even helped you out in learning a few things, Did he not?

:eek:

LEARNED? NO..Sorry I knew what I was doing already before I ever met Mike. As far as facts go, I dont take what ANYONE hear says as fact until I see proof. I suggest all of you do the same. Some people here think they have all the answers to everything. I know different

Last edited:
Johnny

I know we think a lot alike on many issues. This one, I guess we don't. Some things, like many we discuss here, are not always "black-and-white" (I know you're an engineer :) ). I work with MANY engineers and they need to have a "definitive answer" - it's in their training.

All we can do here is share our experiences and try and help others avoid mistakes "we've" made in the past.

xcel

true xcel

Mike S does know alot about certain issues, but when I ask a question on someones info I dont need to be thought of as combative. MikeS and I disagree on alot of issues, and agree on some also. I did not mean to come across as a "smart ass"

beast 2k

Maybe you should re read my post..I said nothing of steroids. Growth hormone is not steroids

I have the answer!

I have the answer to every question that can ever be asked!!

"Have more sex"

Hey!! I thought it was a good answer!!

i was watching something on lyle i think on espn greatest station. they were saying how lyle hated his body when he was younger. so he started taking all this as .. eventually they said when as was illegal he moved on to gh in his later days so i doubt it was the gh, he started taking it so late in his career ..

JB

So most say Steroids and you JB say GH?
We all often lump Steroids and GH in the same
clump when talking about deaths and side effects of
growth promoting substances. We at least often use them synonomously, even when we shouldn't.
The public doesn't know the difference.

But those of us on this board do. So you mentioned earlier that
early versions of GH caused his death. So in saying that did you mean the it was the actual growth hormone that caused it or the
contamination it contained?

Or was you just making a statement that the ignorance of the masses would make?

I only ask this after reading through some of your posts and assuming that you may have actually have believed the statement you posed..

Lyle

Ok some folks need to realize a few things about Alzado....

#1. He took GH from cadavers (I do not even have to explain the ramifications of that mistake on this baord) Even if he never contracted the Jacob disease, the GH could have perpetuated the cancerous cells.
#2 He was known for banging his head and putting massive dents in his locker and others before games. GREAT for the head.

#3 ---Lastly, if I remember correctly, the tumor in his brain was always there or going to be there -- the GH just turned the clock speed up a few knotches. So he was predisposed to brain cancer like many Humans are. When people fall ill to ANYTHING they look to blame SOMETHING for their misfortune, for LYle it was simple, STEROIDS!!! And he became even more famous than he already was for being the poster boy for the politicians to use as their anchor for the thier arguements against AAS use and why it should be banned/criminialized etc etc...

Last edited:
He was also known for his cocaine habit too. That shit eats a hole right into your brain. The man had issues all the way around, and to keep up his fame after football he used the platform of steroids being bad. I'm not about bad moputhing the dead but it was bullshit on his part and he knew it. Wonder if he ever recieved any kind of kick back from any governing officials or anyone anti roids?

It actually was a statement made

by my a few doctors, one related to me was prescibing a patient some GH, and one of her collegues had mention Gnorm to her, and she said the synthetic versions of today dont have to potential unwanted side effects. GH and steroids dont kill people, we know this, but the old form had the potential to contain unwanted contaminates. That was the point I was making. Basically I was playing devils advocate. In fact she asked me if I knew of any dangers (Imagine that). Of course I said, "no" because they arent any

I would just like to point out for some of those that dont know, but CJ disease is the same thing as Mad Cow Disease. CJ is just the name given to it when a human gets it.

Actually him having mad cow disease explains the fact that he made delirious statements prior to death.

What was he supposed to say in public,
I am dying due to 'dicksuckitis'

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear