over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Article Supporting Doggcrapp Type Stretches

I'm beyond a firm believer in deep tissue manipulation and fascia stretching. I believe it also requires physical manipulation though. foam rolling gets close, but working with a massage therapist who can apply Active Release type techniques will get you much further than deep stretching alone.

Deep tissue massage also releases oxytocin which is now showing to increase satellite cell muscle regeneration... Good stuff!!

ALSO, I think it's even more important to point out that deep stretching with weights will fuck you up if you have too many adhesions. If you have been training for a long time and have not been stretching the entire time, I highly recommend you get tissue manipulation done before you go and do weighted stretches. Muscle fibers will adhere to one another - hamstring muscles glue themselves to IT bands etc. And then if you just stretch the shit out of it, without breaking up that dysfunctional adhesion, you are stressing out and stretching out in the wrong places.

In other words, think of your body like a steak. You want to tenderize the meat before you start stretching the shit out of it. Otherwise you will end up with postural disturbances, nerve damage, and lots of pain without any due benefit.

Just started seeing a couple of different massage therapists. As far as foam rolling and stretching I've been doing that for about a year now. I have to admit I definitely feel a lot better. On days I skip the stretching I feel it. Muscles become more soar. I try to dedicate a minimum of 20 minutes to stretching. Good article. I've read plenty on the benefits over the last year. I will explore the deep tissue a little more now.

Whatever it is, I don't know, but doing deep stretches seems to give the muscle more separation... For example my quads have separation nearly year round and you can see deep separation when I diet... I've been doing DC style stretches for about 4 years now and can definitely see the benefit...

Whatever it is, I don't know, but doing deep stretches seems to give the muscle more separation... For example my quads have separation nearly year round and you can see deep separation when I diet... I've been doing DC style stretches for about 4 years now and can definitely see the benefit...

Defiantly would. Btw bro thanks for hooking me up with a DC program .Just needed a change and glad you got me aimed at the right direction.:cool:

Love those stretches. As a chiropractor I recco them to alot of my patients. Chinese people don't have nearly the same spine issues that we have. A really cool test to check for tightness is the hip extension test. You lay prone and then lift your leg. Your hammies then strong glut and then erector mm in the back should fire in that order. If not likely your tight and these stretches can help. I demonstrate the hip extension test in a video on my home page. It's about half way through the exam video. Here's the link. Http:// www.sterlingchiropractortherapy.com

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws