advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Artificial sweeteners , good , bad indifferent?

Formr coach had me cut for conditionings sake many weeks out. Every hyper specific thing he did had a reason and a result. #CementBoyz #MensPhysique.

I am all about monk fruit. Very hard to use any other sweetener after you have used monk fruit (Not the cut Lakanto stuff either, Im talking pure 100% monk fruit powder). I carry it in my cars so when i go out to eat..I put it in empty cinnamon powder spice shakers and sprinkle it on my oatmeal, ice tea, etc. ....a tiny bit (pure powder) goes a long way. Tastes better than sugar or any other sweetener in my opinion. Great stuff.

Where can you buy the real stuff from?

I like splenda. it is my fav out of all the artifical sweetner. the rest have a bitter taste to my palate

Where can you buy the real stuff from?

I like splenda. it is my fav out of all the artifical sweetner. the rest have a bitter taste to my palate

I am a custom manufacturer so i have a warehouse filled with about 1500 raw materials..so its easy for me to just go back there and grab some for myself. I dont really know anyone selling 100% monk fruit...the few ive looked at were cutting it with maltodextrin i think. I tried the Laksanto one once and it was awful..probably primarily maltodextrin with very little monk fruit...(monk fruit has come down in price but is still fairly expensive)

I am a custom manufacturer so i have a warehouse filled with about 1500 raw materials..so its easy for me to just go back there and grab some for myself. I dont really know anyone selling 100% monk fruit...the few ive looked at were cutting it with maltodextrin i think. I tried the Laksanto one once and it was awful..probably primarily maltodextrin with very little monk fruit...(monk fruit has come down in price but is still fairly expensive)

Sent you a pm, on an unrelated topic. Heads up!! Thanks

Long as you taking a supplement (product) that feeds the good bacteria in the colon and keep the length of the villi in the small intestine to prevent leaky gut, you should be OK with using artificial sweeteners.

Length of villi has NOTHING to do with leaky gut. That would be caused when the tight junctions in cells walls become lose letting full size particles into your blood, ie; proteins that have not been fully broken down into amino acids. The body then recognizes as foreign bodies, attacks, causes inflammation, etc. "feeding good bacteria" (with snake oil) will not kill bad bacteria either.

Many studies show splenda/sucralose change the gut micro levels. And as the gut makes up the vast majority of the immune system I choose to mess with it as little as possible. I started cutting back on sweet tastes quite a while ago. And as a result I seem to have much less desire for them as time goes by. I take in enough man made chemicals and try to curtail fake flavors as much as possible. And I don't wait for the AMA which for decades said that steroids don't work. Or the government that governs by lobbyists to tell me what is god for me.

Smart guy with a logical thinking process.

When I was on a diet I became addicted to vitafiber, a fiber educolorant that is made from modified corn. It's crap that destroyed my flora for months.

When we diet we want sugar substitutes but it is difficult to make proper use when you are going hungry and anxious.

Length of villi has NOTHING to do with leaky gut. That would be caused when the tight junctions in cells walls become lose letting full size particles into your blood, ie; proteins that have not been fully broken down into amino acids. The body then recognizes as foreign bodies, attacks, causes inflammation, etc. "feeding good bacteria" (with snake oil) will not kill bad bacteria either.
Correct. Regarding the good bacteria, you need to feed the good bacteria to multiply and starve the bad bacteria. That my snake oil is for.

So what is everyones opinions on using artificial sweeteners??
Do they really cause issue with metabolism (reduced)??
Cause issues with insulin sensitivity??

Speaking of sweeteners . . .

I do not know enough about sweeteners to answer your question
but do know that sugar is a great override of infant (for instance)
taste. A few drops calm a baby’s heart, release opiates in her brain,
and settle her neural activity into a pleasurable pattern.

Adults in taste tests reach a ‘bliss point’ at about five teaspoons
of sugar per cup of water. Babies prefer twice about that amount.

Much of what we eat, taste; sweet, sour, saltiness, bitter, savory,
and consider what is acceptable in our adult life is largely
determined within the first year of our lives.

Also interesting is that everyone experiences the taste of food
differently. The bodybuilder working out next to you at the gym
may have three times as many taste buds as you do, and different
genes regulating those tastes. Depending on which version of the
(taste) gene you have, you may be highly sensitive to bitter foods,
mildly sensitive, or not sensitive at all. People with densely
populated hypersensitive taste buds are often called ‘supertasters’,
are said to represent about a quarter of the population. Another
quarter, with sparse, insensitive taste buds, are called ‘non-tasters’
and the rest of us will fall somewhere in between.

Our biology is our destiny.

Correct. Regarding the good bacteria, you need to feed the good bacteria to multiply and starve the bad bacteria. That my snake oil is for.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Bacteria feed on different things, which come from your diet, not rip off proprietary blend caps. Lots of good bacteria will starve the bad bacteria? LMAO, you are so clueless. You do your brand more harm than good every time you post, bombing unrelated threads with a nonsense pitch

Stop embarrassing yourself. Bacteria feed on different things, which come from your diet, not rip off proprietary blend caps. Lots of good bacteria will starve the bad bacteria? LMAO, you are so clueless. You do your brand more harm than good every time you post, bombing unrelated threads with a nonsense pitch
Yes you can feed your good bacteria by eating selected sources for the best results. However you calling my product crap makes you look stupid. All the ingredient are studied and proven the benefits, and not just for the colon but for the entire GI system.

MMB 750 dietary supplement capsules are designed for maximum effectiveness. MMB 750 is uniquely formulated with natural and biologically active compounds including 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), fermented oligosaccharides, oligopeptides, short- chain fatty acids (SCFAs) derived from non-GMO organic wheat germ, Fulvic Humic Acid, and Humanofort. MMB 750 is free of gluten, gliadin, fructan, lectins or fructo-oligosaccharide. The maximum spectrum MMB 750 is designed to help alleviate damage of the colon tissues and ulcerative colitis.The ingredients of MMB 750 are carefully researched to allow specific changes, both in the composition and/or activity in the gastrointestinal microflora that are beneficial to health and well-being.

INTERNAL HEALTH BENEFITS:

• Activates macrophages, monocytes, antibodies , T-cells, B cells, and NK cells.

• Maintains healthy cell-mediated and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance.

• Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level;starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose.

• Improves and restores somatic inter-cellular communication, increasing detoxicication process efficiency.

• A source of natural growth factors , endogeneos peptides and 72 minerals.

• Lowers serum colesterol, triglyceride, and balances unhealthy blood sugar levels.

• Supports digestive system activation.

• Supports insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism

• Facilitates nutrient absorption by increasing the length of the villi

• Inhibits the growth of harmful gut bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.

• Neutralizes free radicals that could cause cancer and /or pre-mature aging.

Hi emeric delzeg...I always admire how calm you are when members try to refute you. Always enjoy your post and knowledge.
Take care.
MS

Attachments

• Humic study .pdf
    928.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Effect of Digested Wheat Germ Extract On The Intestinal Morphology in Farm Animals.pdf
    948 KB · Views: 1
  • MACROMOLECULAR BIOTICS 750 Pilot study.pdf
    716.3 KB · Views: 0
Yes you can feed your good bacteria by eating selected sources for the best results. However you calling my product crap makes you look stupid. All the ingredient are studied and proven the benefits, and not just for the colon but for the entire GI system.

enough with your shameless spamming threads with your crap that does not relate to topic. Products work or not, debatable. Your talk on science is false all over. Relevant to topic, not at all, like usual. (insert intercom) Can we get an available mod for post clean up on thread "artificial sweeteners" please?

Most artificial sweetners are fine. I have them in my diet but they are controlled. I have some in tea occasionally but they are also in some of the products I take (eaa's). I think for guys in contest prep or just cutting hard they can be extremely useful as many of us like sweet foods/drinks and they enable that without the calories. If someone was trying to get as shredded as possible I would take them out 2 weeks out just to be safe but any other time they I wouldn't stress about it.

Out of all the things most people on these boards use for “bodybuilding” I feel artificial sweeteners are wayyyyyyy down low on the list of “harmful” or causing “adverse effects”.

My opinion, if you are that anal to the point of worrying about them causing negative health consequences, maybe you should worry about steroid use first.

Exactly.

I don't care for Stevia. Way to sweet for me and leaves a bitter taste in my mouth for hours.

Stevia is horrible. I threw away both brands I tried.

enough with your shameless spamming threads with your crap that does not relate to topic. Products work or not, debatable. Your talk on science is false all over. Relevant to topic, not at all, like usual. (insert intercom) Can we get an available mod for post clean up on thread "artificial sweeteners" please?
You should never startd
You chalnged me
Why ?Probably the information I just posted may help thousands suffering with GI problems.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131