advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Artificial sweeteners , good , bad indifferent?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So what is everyones opinions on using artificial sweeteners??
Do they really cause issue with metabolism (reduced)??
Cause issues with insulin sensitivity??

I know Splenda is known to be terrible for your gut Flora as well as sugar alcohol.

What about stevia and monk fruit extract , those seem to be the latest craze.

What about the old stuff with Saccharin

I know Splenda is known to be terrible for your gut Flora as well as sugar alcohol.

Long as you taking a supplement (product) that feeds the good bacteria in the colon and keep the length of the villi in the small intestine to prevent leaky gut, you should be OK with using artificial sweeteners.

Long as you taking a supplement (product) that feeds the good bacteria in the colon and keep the length of the villi in the small intestine to prevent leaky gut, you should be OK with using artificial sweeteners.

What product do you suggest? Acidophilus?

I tend to stick to either Splenda or stevia. Neither one spikes my blood sugar. Splenda does in some folks, so you might want to experiment. I've never had digestion issues, but that's totally individual, also.

All those are not true. The literature says they are all.fine

Of course you bring up leaky gut, do you have a product you sell that fixes it too?

Of course you bring up leaky gut, do you have a product you sell that fixes it too?
MACROMOLECULAR BIOTICS 750
MMB 750

Gastrointestinal Support Formula.

REPORT OF PILOT CLINICAL TRIAL and REVIEW OF INGREDIENTS.

MMB 750™ Product Information

1. MMB 750™ is comprised of 3 main component complexes consisting of widely researched nutrient ingredients used in medicinal products for decades.
a. Humanofort a natural extract, naturally occurring natural low molecular growth factors that supports probiotics such as Lactobacillus helveticus , Lactobacillus rhamnosus , Bifid bacterium adolescents, Bifid bacterium breve and Bifid bacterium longum by boosting good bacteria growth.
b. DWGE natural and biologically active compounds including 2, 6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), pre-fermented oligosaccharides, short- chain fatty acids (SCFAs) derived from non-GMO and organic wheat germ, free of gluten, gliadin, and fructan. The healthful and beneficial morphological changes observed in the gut mucosa of farm animals fed DWGE supplemented diet, and consequently the more effective digestion and absorption, could explain the significant improvement of weight gain and feed conversion, and the animals’ better immune status in both the laboratory experiments and the field trials conducted in large-scale commercial pig farms. Nevertheless, further investigations are necessary to evaluate whether the increase of villus height observed in the small intestines is caused by a more favorable intestinal microbial environment due to the DWGE or it is a direct effect of DWGE on the intestinal tissue.
c. Organic Humic and Fulvic. Humic Fulvic Acid detoxifies different cell toxins, helps increase enzyme activity, alleviates oxygen deficiencies and increases the vital activity of cells. Orally applied humic acids have a profound effect on the healthy colonic micro biome. Although the effects on single microbial groups were multidirectional, the sum concentrations of all colonic micro biota increased 20% to 30%. The increase occurred in the preexisting microbial groups without changes in the bacterial diversity of the micro biome.
2. MMB 750™ is a proprietary complex of natural ingredients that provide clinically proven benefits from natural sources. Using 3 naturally occurring nutrients (No chemical, synthetic, or drug analog components). The maximum spectrum MMB 750™ is designed to help alleviate damage of the colon tissues, ulcerative colitis, leaky gut, to support good bacteria regenerating and support elimination of heavy metals and toxins for the whole body. The ingredients of MMB 750™ are carefully researched to allow specific changes, both in the composition and/or activity in the gastrointestinal micro flora that are beneficial to our health and well- being.

A RANDOMIZED, PILOT STUDY
JANUARY 16, 2017

RESEARCH AND PILOT STUDY CONDUCTED BY:
Dr. Eric Serrano MD Former Research Professor Ohio State University Medical School, Pickerington, Ohio

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION Any part or portion of the information in this report may be unpublished material. This report is restricted to its intended purpose and must be treated as confidential. Should any portion of this material be desired for publication, written authorization must be obtained from DELCZEG Inc.
RANDOMIZED PILOT STUDY
  • STUDY PURPOSE
  • The purpose of this pilot study was to determine the effect of an all-natural dietary supplement product, MMB 750 ™, on digesting system, small intestine and colon support.
METHODS
Subjects were drawn from a diverse population in or near Pickerington, Ohio (USA). Twenty two participants were recruited for this 30 day pilot study. We had 22 patients with complains of abdominal pain, bloatedness, gas and three patients with diagnosed either Chron’s or Ulcerative colitis, and of the 22 patients, 17 patients had a positive response, including resolving the diarrhea, constipation or even the bloat and the abdominal pain. The five patients that failed didn’t finish the therapy.
Every patient was required to follow a diet depending in their condition and take one tablet twice a day of MMB 750 and at the end of four weeks the patient filled up a survey reporting symptoms, side effects and amount taken. The survey had a grading scale from 1 – 5, one meaning complete resolution, 5 no response at all.
2.1 FOLLOW-UP
Out of the 22 patients, 17 gave the supplement a rating between one and two.
Most the symptoms had resolved by the end of four weeks, and the largest response was when the patient complained of either diarrhea or constipation, which was resolved within two weeks.
2.2 CONCLUSIONS
The pilot investigation indicates MMB 750™ has significant potential to provide safe and effective nutritional support for Gastro intestinal management in subjects with complains of abdominal pain, bloatness, gas and either Chron’s or Ulcerative colitis.
The patients taking the MMB 750 did not experience any side effects, and asked for more samples.
I highly recommend this supplement for any patient that has any type of gastrointestinal complain.

Sincerely
Eric Serrano, MD

MMB 750 is a gluten, gliadin, fructan, lactin and fructooligosaccharide free fermented prebiotic containing mixture of biologically active materials including benzo-quinones (the 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), pre fermented oligosaccharides and short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) derived from non GMO and organic wheat germ. The wheat (Triticum vulgaris) is one of the largest known natural sources of these compounds), MMB 750 helps to stimulate the growth and/or activity of bacteria in the digestive system with a beneficial effect in the digestive process. After the harmful proteins of gluten, gliadin, lectin, fructans and toxins are eliminated, the wheat germ extract concentration allows the immunomodulatory effects of the substituted benzo-quinones to be obtained without the consumption of impractically large amounts of wheat germ.
MMB 750 contains a selective ingredient that allows specific changes, both in the composition and/or activity in the gastrointestinal micro flora that confers benefits upon host well-being and health. In addition MMB 750 contains short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs). New research has preliminarily demonstrated that SCFAs provide many benefits, both locally in the colon and in the rest of the body. MMB 750 also aids in the production of various butyrate (salts of butyric acid), which recently received attention as a possibly colon tissues damage protector, including ulcerative colitis.

MMB 750 aids in many metabolic processes of the body including weight maintenance, immune system stabilization, stress and oxidative factors, and more efficient food to energy conversion. Common Wheat Germ is estimated to have a beneficial food to energy conversion rate of 7% but the MMB 750 converse rate is estimated to be 78%. The vitamin E, vitamin B1, carotene and niacin content of the product are 2-3 times higher than normal wheat germ. Benzo-quinones have also been shown to play a major role in the regulation of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), Immunoglobulin E (IgE), Immunoglobulin G (IgG), and Th1 and Th2 cells levels.

The digestive system has a difficult time breaking down many carbohydrates and it escapes digestion in the small intestine and reaches the colon undigested. Here, MMB 750 performs a different functions, it acts as a prebiotic and prevent the cells to take up the escaped sugar. MMB 750 contains a selective ingredient that allows specific changes, both in the composition and/or activity in the gastrointestinal micro flora that confers benefits upon host well-being and health.

Additionally, there is evidence that MMB 750 increases the length of the villi in the mucosa of the small intestine. Villi, the singular of which is villus, are finger-like projections in the small intestine that help absorb food more efficiently in the body. The villi are the parts that absorb nutrients from food and pass them into the bloodstream. Villi are also covered with microvilli. The purpose of both structures is to increase the small intestine’s surface area so that nutrient absorption is enhanced. Villi increase the surface area where substances are able to be absorbed in the small intestine 30-fold while microvilli increase it 60-fold. This increases the efficiency of nutrient absorption. Each villus is also coated in enzymes that aid digestion.

I've recently started using Monk Fruit to sweaten my coffee. I really don't taste a difference from sugar. Is there anything I should be concerned about using this product?

I think you're a fucking crook and my sarcasm is clearly lost on you. Leaky gut is NOT a recognized diagnosis in most states nor is there any clinical evidence sweeteners have determent to the healthy population.

Many studies show splenda/sucralose change the gut micro levels. And as the gut makes up the vast majority of the immune system I choose to mess with it as little as possible. I started cutting back on sweet tastes quite a while ago. And as a result I seem to have much less desire for them as time goes by. I take in enough man made chemicals and try to curtail fake flavors as much as possible. And I don't wait for the AMA which for decades said that steroids don't work. Or the government that governs by lobbyists to tell me what is god for me.

www.strongerbyscience.com/an-unbiased-look-at-artificial-sweeteners/amp/

"
Key points
  1. Artificial sweeteners are substances 80-700x as sweet as sugar with minimal caloric content.
  2. Artificial sweeteners are safe for human consumption at reasonable levels. You basically need to go out of your way to exceed the safe intake levels.
  3. Evidence is mixed concerning artificial sweeteners’ effects on body composition
  4. Artificial sweeteners may negatively influence the intestinal microbiome, which could negatively impact metabolic health, though this hasn’t been conclusively demonstrated in humans yet, and the clinical significance is debatable.
  5. If you use artificial sweeteners in your diet, it’s probably advisable to also track calorie intake, as sweet-tasting things with fewer calories than your body “expects” can cause you to seek out more calories to compensate."

The history of aspartame is very interesting to me. After over 10000 complaints the EPA found it to be a potential hazardous substance. A new director was appointed to the FDA who picked a panel to look at aspartame. The panel was going to disapprove of it, so the panel was changed so it wold pass. It was put on the market. The director was forced out of office due to conflicts and he went to work for the company that ended up owning aspartame at a much higher salary. But I am sure that was just a coincidence. Big business in action. But to be honest I do like seeing the value of my stocks rising.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws