over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

As asked for concerning insulin and GH!

W

wyldeone

Okay first let me state before we get started that I am writing this In hopes that you research the topics thoroughly! I have been asked by many members to outline the proper way to use insulin/GH/ and anabolic androgen AS so here goes

At the start of your cycle you will adrogen load with a heavy androgen as well as an anabolic! My reccomendations are as follows
Weeks #1-4 750mg test enethate or cypionate per week/50mg test prop. every 3 days or 100mg test suspension E.O.D./50MG ANADROL OR 40-50MG d-bol per day/and 600mg deca /4-6iu GH right before bed/50mg t-3

week#5-8 drop the test prop. or suspension as well as the 17-alka oral(being anadrol or d-bol) bump the test enethate or cyp. to 1000mg per week/600mg deca per week/400mg e.q./6-8 iu humulin-r on Monday morning-to-midday then another 6-8iu humulin-r postworkout when glycogen levels are depleated please drink a high glycemic simple carb such as a carbo force or carbo rush or maldextrone powder within 10min. of insulin then within one hour of injection take in a good solid protein along with a fiberous carb and a good low-glycemic complex carb such as yams,sweet potaotes,abat reds,long grain brown rice,ect.... as this is what we consider a slow burn carb and will stabilize blood sugar levels. then add 6iu GH at bedtime/75mg t-3(first thing in the morning)

weeks#9-12 insulin dosage and cycling stays the same/750mg test enenthate/9iu GH/300mg deca/600mg e.q./2500iu hcg every three days the first 2 weeks(this will jumpstart your LH levels but please use an anti-estrogen preferably arimadex or femara everyday during this phase)

week#13-14 no insulin/400mg e.q./500mg test enethate/6iu GH

week#15-16 no insulin/200mg e.q./50mg test prop every 3 days/4iu GH/100mg primobolan every 3 days/20mg anavar per day/

week#17-18 no insulin/2iu GH/100MG primobolan/30mg anavar per day/50mg clomid per day/5000iu h.c.g.(2500iu every 3 days)50mg proviron per day/100mg t-3 per day/100mcg clen per day

week#19-20 no insulin/2iu GH per day/50mg proviron per day/50mg t-3 per day/80mg clen per day/100mg primobolan/20mg anavar per day/50mg clomid per day

week #21-22 no insulin/2iu GH/25mg t-3 e.o.d./60mcg per day for the first 3 days then go down to 40mcg per day the following 3-4 days then off/10-15mg anavar per day(please keep in mind that the clenbuterol is a beta-2 antagonist and will convert to skelital muscle tissue and help you to keep and maintain gains) also add in 750mg-1500mg tribulus per day! in a nutshell this is a typical safe cycle that if followed properly will yield excellent gains as well as help you to maintain LBM and gains as you come off and there is little to no crash assoc. with this cycle is followed to the tee. Give this a shot and for those of you that are prone to gyno and waterretention the arimadex and femara work excellent althoe you might also kep some nolvaldex on hand as well if needed. I hope this explains it. best wishes wyldeone.

Great post and info bro!

xcel

good post

hey wylde good post, also could ya get back to me , its my last week, thanks bro.
DOK

Great post Wylde. Thanks for sharing your expert 'secrets' with us!
:D

Last edited:
Great post. I'm sure I know the answer to the question I have but it's deffinately better to be safe than sorry. I've never gone over 4iu of GH and also did a different method than what is recomended, to see how my body reacts. I did 4iu EOD before bed and had rediculous gains from this. I actually got leaner and bigger after I stopped. But my Q is what to expect from 6-9iu?

great post ! loved the slin info

thanks wylde

Vary detailed and not too crazy. Just my type of cycle. Thanks

Nice info bro!

Thats over 700iu of gh in those 22wks.
Big $ there. About 6kits @ 126iu.

lOVE IT!!

wylde I love your posts, they just continue to remind me that as an older lifter, I still have a lot to learn. Folks like you, excel and Big A are a continuing source of information. I still remember going to Nogales in 1978 and picking up my sus 250 with (I think it was an 18 gauge preload) and cringing in pain as I shot each one individually to get my 750mg dose each week. Back then information was not so available and it's a miracle that I don't have a massive set of tits (gyno) now because nolva was used haphazardly at best.
Please keep up the good work and by the way have you heard from Raver? If so, please let him know I'd like to drop him a line (one old Ranger to another). Thanks!

Tae** ;)

Lets keep this one at the top!

Sorry to do this guys but iam getting bombarded with questions concerning Insulin and cycles as well as carb loading and depleation therefore I am going to talk to BIG A and actually write a few articles on these certain subjects for all of you to refference. I am sorry If I'm not able to get back to all of your e-mails asI am swamped wilth clients getting ready for nationals as well as 2 for the gnc pro cup. Thanks again for your pacience and best wishes wyldeone.

Bump for WYLDEONE

At what point do you feel insulin is good to use? I would like to try it but at a very weak level. Like 2x a week around 4-6 iu just post work out or would you rather do it one day a week 2x that day? Does that sound like it would even be worth it? Thanks

Very Nice Wydleone...

Great article...

chris

I need an hgh education. Everything I have alway read stated to not take hgh near times of natural production i.e. at night before bed and after a workout. What is the advantage of taking the entire amount before bed, over spacing it out over the course of a day? Also what kind of results would one expect to make off of 8-10iu/day 4 days on and 6 days off? I am always looking for a better way, so let me know. Thanks, Superman74

Thanx Wylde

Very helpful

WYLDE,
You should write an article every 3 weeks or so, and have people pay $10.00 a month to receive that info. Just an idea to help you earn some cash for you knowledge.

Heck if 500 members from the boards paid $10.00 a month, that is a pretty good chunk of change.

I know people will understand that you are a business man and need to make your cut too.

HGH

SO WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE GROWTH THEN? BEFORE BED,OR FIRST THING AM: WHEN AND WHY????? PLZ ANYONE.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws