advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

As usual.... SYNTHETEK does it again....

Skip

Registered
I just gotta give these cats props AGAIN. I have a client who forgot to get some AMP and has a show this saturday. After speaking with this client and realizing that he didn't order it, I told him to get on the horn immediately with synthetek and that they would take care of him. I knew that they would because they always have taken care of myself and a few of my clients when needed - NO questions or hesitation on their part. I won't give specifics of the situation because I don't want synthetek slammed with requests to do the same but just wanted to make sure everyone knows that these guys are tops - dispite a few problems with the, now defunct, USA distributor.

My hat is off to these guys and I will continue to support and encourage clients and others to use their products. Their customer service is second to none.

Skip

Bump for the Synthetek crew!

xcel

Agreed, best products best people.

Bump for synthetek!!

I ordered Syntheburn and they sent it the 10 th of september they said , still no sign of Syntheburn :(

...yeah, but...

...the whey protein from *******.com is as equal good and much cheaper. ....The Liver protections from swansonvitamins.com, the ALA, milk thistle, etc. are not bad either and MUCH cheaper.....and the side enhancing oils from pumpnpose are also $30 cheaper and do the same trick......and the Canadian guy with his transdermal PGF2a beats the Syntheburn any time (NOW that stuff is the SHIIIIIT, no more lovehandles within a month).......
.....well, well.......
just my 0.2 cents

AJay

Last edited:
Re: ...yeah, but...

AJay said:
...the whey protein from ****** is as equal good and much cheaper. ....The Liver protections from swansonvitamins.com, the ALA, milk thistle, etc. are not bad either and MUCH cheaper.....and the side enhancing oils from pumpnpose are also $30 cheaper and do the same trick......and the Canadian guy with his transdermal PGF2a beats the Syntheburn any time (NOW that stuff is the SHIIIIIT, no more lovehandles within a month).......
.....well, well.......
just my 0.2 cents

AJay

If the whey from those people is like their owners, I wouldn't trust it as far as I can throw it (and you certainly won't advertise them here!)
Milk thistle, etc, doesn't compare with what's in synthergine - if you are so smart, why don't you do a search on it's ingredients instead of acting like a smart ass?
PNP is only available straight from Chris Clark himself. All others on the market are fakes. And the real PnP is MUCH thicker than Syntherol, so more pain and more scar tissue.
WTF does transdermal pgf2 have to do with an ECA stacker? That shows stupidity to even compare them!

Now kindly get the hell out of here if you are trying to cause trouble with idiotic statements/comparisons!

Moen said:
I ordered Syntheburn and they sent it the 10 th of september they said , still no sign of Syntheburn :(

That would be the old US distributor. Email them at [email protected]
Or if no luck, contact the new/current USA sales dept at [email protected] and they'll chase it up for you.

BIG A

Big A, who are the owners of the whey protein company mentioned, and why are they and their products untrustworthy? Thanks.

interesting

Now for the dummy who posted *******.com is just as good, if he compares apples to apples, their high end isolate which would be = to Synthetek Isolate is same or higher i think 10 something per lbs plus sounds like he is in canada so exchange is 60% or so, customs, duty and now taxes as it's no longer food item. Oz=Canada is almost on par! Efferdrine based fat burners if he ordering into canada will not come though customs.

Now the Trans. PGF2A is very good products... but not excally OTC.

Re: BIG A

DIEZEL666 said:
Big A, who are the owners of the whey protein company mentioned, and why are they and their products untrustworthy? Thanks.

Them and asociates screwed over a friend of mine, business wise. To me that shows no morals, because if you screw someone over, with anything, you have no morals. So if you do that, why would you have morals when it comes to other things?
That's all I have to say about that.

BUMP

HUGE BUMP for SYNTHETEK.....lemme give U some insight as usual paypal was jacked up & I needed Synthelator for My show they sent it no prob & told Me a different payment option...they put customer service 1st...they came through all the way from Australia in like 3days.....Thanks alot JASON ...HUGE BUMP FOR U GUYS

Thank you for the kind words from all our supporters.

Moen, the order that you placed would have been placed with the old US distributor. Can you please contact me so I can try to sort it out for you. Thanks.

Jason
USA Sales - [email protected]
Canada Sales - [email protected]

I just gotta give these cats props AGAIN. I have a client who forgot to get some AMP and has a show this saturday. After speaking with this client and realizing that he didn't order it, I told him to get on the horn immediately with synthetek and that they would take care of him. I knew that they would because they always have taken care of myself and a few of my clients when needed - NO questions or hesitation on their part. I won't give specifics of the situation because I don't want synthetek slammed with requests to do the same but just wanted to make sure everyone knows that these guys are tops - dispite a few problems with the, now defunct, USA distributor.

My hat is off to these guys and I will continue to support and encourage clients and others to use their products. Their customer service is second to none.

Skip

Synthetek is the best there is!! They always go above and beyond to take care of the customer's every need!!:headbang:

decade old thread bump?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity