over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ashe

slesh

Registered
0C7DDE07-1597-44A3-9D05-7F2309DC04B4.jpeg
Me and my ol lady rented a house in Asheville for a few weeks. Highly recommend if y’all haven’t had a chance to get out here. Great summer weather, hiking and a funky downtown area with a ton of awesome restaurants. Took about 12 hours to drive from South Florida. I plan on doing this every summer.

I got my last engine from Asheville! Phenomenal work they did

was in my excursion..6.0 diesel…600hp and 1100ft/lbs of torque to the wheels on my daily driver tune!

the area was beautiful..too many hippies for me though

I got my last engine from Asheville! Phenomenal work they did

was in my excursion..6.0 diesel…600hp and 1100ft/lbs of torque to the wheels on my daily driver tune!

the area was beautiful..too many hippies for me though
Damn dude that’s some power. What kind of truck? Lol def puts my gas Denali to shame.

Downtown is def very hippie. We go randomly for dinner when we want to eat out. But mostly stay outside town hiking and cooking at the house.

Lol PS I meant to put “Asheville, NC” in the title. Not sure where Ashe came from.

Weve driven from florida to north carolina 3 times tgis year already. Franklin, Wilmington and Mooresville. Willmingtons my favorite so far

Damn dude that’s some power. What kind of truck? Lol def puts my gas Denali to shame.

Downtown is def very hippie. We go randomly for dinner when we want to eat out. But mostly stay outside town hiking and cooking at the house.
It was my Ford excursion..just sold it actually..had it since I got it off the lot in 05..first vehicle I got with my own money because they weren’t going to make it anymore

had prerunner suspension, 37’s all that stuff..drove it all over the country for many years…but I was offered a lot for it and parted..really regret it and don’t know what I want now..just driving around in our extra car.

Weve driven from florida to north carolina 3 times tgis year already. Franklin, Wilmington and Mooresville. Willmingtons my favorite so far
We use to drive from south Florida to NC every Christmas to ski. Stayed in boon.
skied in sugar mount and vist grandfather mountain

I mountain bike near there every Autumn. The bars and restaurants are great.

That area is really blown up over the last 5-10 years. My next door neighbor left for there and loves it. Course anything is better than 100 degree days with 90% humidity where I’m at…. Can’t wait for summer to end! November can’t get here fast enough!!!!!!

Cage

the slick rock trails in dupont are super cool

and the biking through the old growth near Joyce Kilmer is rad too.

The wife and I night ride in Dupont. We we're in a bad spot in or relationship 5 years ago. The first trail we road was Cedar to Big Rock. We spent a good 4 hours rekindling our relationship on that slick rock. It's why we go every year now. Her skills have progressed to riding Pisgah during the day and Dupont at night. But we always watch the sunset on the overlook in on Big rock at least once.The Joyce Kimler place is nice. You're right.

The wife and I night ride in Dupont. We we're in a bad spot in or relationship 5 years ago. The first trail we road was Cedar to Big Rock. We spent a good 4 hours rekindling our relationship on that slick rock. It's why we go every year now. Her skills have progressed to riding Pisgah during the day and Dupont at night. But we always watch the sunset on the overlook in on Big rock at least once.The Joyce Kimler place is nice. You're right.
That’s beautiful man. Thanks for sharing.

for a long time I wanted to leave the city and move to a more rural area, got a degree in a field I can work anywhere. I picked the martins burg WVA area. interviewed and was offered a good job. I started to look for rooms to rent, apartments for rent, good gyms, nothing aligned. gyms were in random places, rent was hard to find in the country, expensive in the bigger. city and further away, I eventually dropped it and stayed hime in the Baltimore DC area.\

Maybe one day after save $ and am in a better place in life ill move, I guess a good step would be to travel more.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws