over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ashwagangha

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone one feel a need to cylcle this on and off? The reason I ask is because after taking a month off and taking it once again today, noticed an increase sense of well being. I’m not taking anything else.

I might not be able to provide feedback right now, but I've been taking ashwaganda for a while (in the test support pack from roman). I don't mind taking a month off and jumping back on to help you get a second opinion.

I might not be able to provide feedback right now, but I've been taking ashwaganda for a while (in the test support pack from roman). I don't mind taking a month off and jumping back on to help you get a second opinion.

First of thanks for responding but have to ask if you believe it increase testosterone?

NP man. And thats tough to answer since without lab work I can't say for certain. But I did find that shortly after I started taking it I got a bit of an energy boost and felt like I could go a bit longer at the gym, libido got a slight bump too. Could be placebo effect, could be a small test boost, but it's nothing like being on cycle so its hard to say.

I've never been on TRT, but maybe if the ashwaganda does increase test production slightly it would feel similar to that? Or maybe even feel like the cruise phase of someone on B&C, if their dropping their dose enough. Anyway, I'm done rambling, curious what other people think about it though.

I do see many say that we should cycle adaptogens or do a 5 day on, 2 day off sort of protocol. I personally was taking it for years without breaks but lately decided to take breaks. It makes sense to try to prevent our bodies from adapting to stuff.

I do see many say that we should cycle adaptogens or do a 5 day on, 2 day off sort of protocol. I personally was taking it for years without breaks but lately decided to take breaks. It makes sense to try to prevent our bodies from adapting to stuff.
Would you need to do the same with astragalus as I believe it is an adaptogen? I take astragalus for the kidney benefits so I always take it but should it cycled?

I wouldn’t with astralagus but that’s me.

I used it for several years without a break too. I was getting where I didn’t really notice much after taking it. Finally after a few months off and getting back on I feel a huge difference. I might do 5 on with 2 off days.

Would you need to do the same with astragalus as I believe it is an adaptogen? I take astragalus for the kidney benefits so I always take it but should it cycled?
I have used it for years as an adaptogen. 13 years of graveyard shift and rotating back to normal hours on the weekends. And it helped.

I felt that I had to cycle off because my cortisol was too low. This was completely self diagnosed by how I felt but it was obvious that something was up. I was taking 1,775 mg of Ashwagandha Extract a day while I was on Test/EQ and the dose felt fine. Hopping off cycle this just felt too high. Started to cut back but that wasn't changing much in the way that I felt, so I discontinued use of Ashwagandha for 1 week which seemed to remedy the issue.

What symptoms lead me to believe that my cortisol levels were to low? I just had no drive... didn't feel sleepy or even very tired but it was difficult nonetheless to get started on things and essentially I had to pump myself up to take on any task. While we don't want high levels of cortisol we do need some.

I am currently taking 900 mg of KSM-66
And 250 mg of Sensoril. I will increasing the dose of Sensoril by 500 mg shortly.

I am actually not a fan of KSM-66 and that amount comes from a other supplements. 600 in Tru-Multi and 300 mg's in EAA Alpha.

I really never noticed anything from KSM, but the Sensoril by Doctor's Best is excellent for sleep. If I take a few later in the day, it's makes me tired. That's the only downside to it.
Even if you don't notice much from ashwagandha, it still has powerful benefits as far as lowering CRP and joint pain goes. This is one of those herbs with a lot of research behind it and it's all positive. The effects just might be subtle

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws