over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Asking for prayers for my son.

mikelee12790

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys I have a favor to ask my son woke up this morning completely unable to walk he is two years old and we have been to four hospitals and neurologist today he's currently at children's hospital and there saying maybe a seizure or maybe multiple sclerosis.please keep him in your prayers .

you and yours will be in my prayers tonight

terrible to hear that brother. thank u for sharing tho... really puts me in my place today. I haven't been thankful today. been pissy and rude and "whoa is me" kinda feeling. this puts it in perspective. please keep us updated. I hope and pray its all good.
my daughters r my life. I cant imagine your worry.
-F2S

terrible to hear that brother. thank u for sharing tho... really puts me in my place today. I haven't been thankful today. been pissy and rude and "whoa is me" kinda feeling. this puts it in perspective. please keep us updated. I hope and pray its all good.
my daughters r my life. I cant imagine your worry.
-F2S

Yes sir most of the time I very appreciative and positive and I haven'tet this get. To me I'm still very hopefull .
I will let everyone know how it goes !

That is just terrible and so terrifying. I will say a prayer tonight for your son. Keep us updated on what happens tomorrow.

Definitely in my prayers. All the best.

Brother I will be holding you and your son up in prayer!! May the good Lord touch your family and provide healing.

That is just terrible and so terrifying. I will say a prayer tonight for your son. Keep us updated on what happens tomorrow.

Definitely in my prayers. All the best.

Brother I will be holding you and your son up in prayer!! May the good Lord touch your family and provide healing.

You guys have know idea how much that means to me. it is scary we are doing mri and ct scans all in the am.

Wow..hang in there buddy, you'll have answers soon. Keep your family strong and this will be over before you know it. I'll have your little guy in my prayer.

Hey guys I have a favor to ask my son woke up this morning completely unable to walk he is two years old and we have been to four hospitals and neurologist today he's currently at children's hospital and there saying maybe a seizure or maybe multiple sclerosis.please keep him in your prayers .

I will say a prayer every night for your son.

Terrible for anything to happen to a child so young. They are innocent and deserve protection. Your lovely boy is in my prayers.

Stay positive and strong for your family and we will all say prayers for your family tonight.

mikelee, your son in in my prayers. My son was born super preemie at 1lb 15oz! Today he is 4.5yrs old and a beast :headbang: He is full size, no issues or health problems. Kids can do amazing things and don`t let them think any different.

My son stubbed his toe bad the other day. It left a quarter size puddle of blood on the sidewalk and he was crying. I said "wow look how much blood came out and you still didn`t die! You really are a super hero". He just smiled and stopped crying.

Has your son had any vaccines in the last week? I`ve heard lots of stories, things happening in the first week, including seizures.

Prayers go out to you my man, i hope god finds it in his heart to make him walk again, i don't know what i would do if i was in the same situation or a serious disease with one of my kids. it would completely destroy me, keep your head up he's going to be okay, he will be he'll be a healthy young boy again hopefully in a few days maybe hours!??? who knows lets all hope for the best which we all know he will get better.

God it hurts so much to see this even the thought about it makes me wanna break down in tears and cry, and some children even have it worse cancer other diseases that will take their life it's crazy sometimes i think and wonder if there is someone up there why would he do this? it is such an agonizing pain earlier today i saw a little girl with her heart outside of her by her ribcage between her stomach, i sat down and cried so much for that little split second. Allot of children do not even make it to even teenagers before their life get's taken i hope to god my children are heathy and never encounter anything major the thought is just so painful it takes my breath away.

Sorry for getting a little emotional guy's, i'm off everything and this subject is very touchy to me. :eek:

Will definitely keep your son in my prayers. What is his name? If you're comfortable posting a pic, please do as I often find it helpful to be able to visualize someone I am praying for. God is good and He will help you and your son.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Maybe it was a small seizure and hell be up and running in a few hours? Maybe it takes him a few days?

You never know? Hopefully its nothing and it was just a little hiccup and that's it? Things happen all the time and never do again, life is weird?

or am i being stupid by what i just said???

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws