over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Asking for prayers for my son.

I've read all of the comments and I wish I could quote everyone of you. It makes my eyes water to read the genuine comments here from everyone. I really want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. The MRI came back good there are no tumors and no bleeding on the brain they are assuming it was a seziure linked to a allergic reaction to a medication but they will be doing a following MRI scan on his spine and some sleep studies to make sure the seizures are not continuing but my big man was able to have a good Halloween and is doing much better now. Thank you all again .

That is wonderful to hear! I Will keep thinking of you guys.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I've read all of the comments and I wish I could quote everyone of you. It makes my eyes water to read the genuine comments here from everyone. I really want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. The MRI came back good there are no tumors and no bleeding on the brain they are assuming it was a seziure linked to a allergic reaction to a medication but they will be doing a following MRI scan on his spine and some sleep studies to make sure the seizures are not continuing but my big man was able to have a good Halloween and is doing much better now. Thank you all again .

That made my day to hear that encouraging news. :)

I personally know people who have became disabled from the contrast dye called Gadolinium.

**broken link removed**

There are "safer" alternatives for contrast agents, God bless.

Will keep your son and your family in my prayers brother. Glad to hear he's doing better.

Mikelee it has made my morning to hear your little man is doing so good! I will continue to hold your family up in prayer. Stay strong

Good news indeed! I hope he continues to feel better :)

Sounds like good news to me. So he was able to go trick or treating! I hope he isn't too scared of what happened. Medical problems can be a mystery sometimes. My mother passed out in the bathroom awhile back and they never could figure out what caused that. They ran many tests too. She is fine now.

I hope that they figure out the cause of what happened so that you can keep an eye on it from now on and try to prevent it. It might be though that it never happens again.

Definitely will say a prayer. God Bless bro!!

Glad to hear the happy news :) Keep us updated brother!

Fantastic news!

Just gave him a couple prayers. God bless

GREAT NEWS MIKE.. hopefully you can breath a bit easier now.. :headbang:

Wow

That news is awesome sir.. and everybodys prayers were awesome too.. pro

Yes he was actually able to go trick or treating he was back at the children's hospital today and next week will be getting more scans but he has still been doing great and I can't think you guys enough for your graciousness

I'm so relieved to hear this. I've been praying for you since I read what happened!

Hey guys I have a favor to ask my son woke up this morning completely unable to walk he is two years old and we have been to four hospitals and neurologist today he's currently at children's hospital and there saying maybe a seizure or maybe multiple sclerosis.please keep him in your prayers .

my prayers are with u and ur son bro

hope he gets better soon!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner