over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspartame & Cancer?

I used to drink a gallon a day of crystal ligte plus 2L of diet mountain dew. Love the taste. After seeing what crystal lite does to the bottom of the gallon container I mix it in i finally stopped.. that shit would form a thick white film and sometimes got dark which required scrubbing with metal wire brush or just buying a new container every month. Can't imagine what it does to the inside of your body.

I haven't touched anything but water in over 2 years..Poland Spring and funny thing is i now crave the water as much as i used to crave all that other crap.

My next goal is to switch to protein powder that isn't sweetened with that crap.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I used to drink a gallon a day of crystal ligte plus 2L of diet mountain dew. Love the taste. After seeing what crystal lite does to the bottom of the gallon container I mix it in i finally stopped.. that shit would form a thick white film and sometimes got dark which required scrubbing with metal wire brush or just buying a new container every month. Can't imagine what it does to the inside of your body.

I haven't touched anything but water in over 2 years..Poland Spring and funny thing is i now crave the water as much as i used to crave all that other crap.

My next goal is to switch to protein powder that isn't sweetened with that crap.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Try to purchase your protein powder in bulk, most of the distributors will sell it to you in 20kg bags. Try True nutrition.

Sounds like some are sensitive to it, others aren't.

How much chlorine? Chlorine or Chloride? If Chlorine causes cancers, how do we eat table salt (NaCl)?

The answers/arguments against it simply suck, or lack real science.

If you drink way more diet soda or crystal light than water, logic would dictate that it's probably not a bad idea.

Drinking diet soda with a meal at a restaurant, or making a pitcher of crystal light, probably isn't bad.

When enough questions are asked, the arguments fall apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chlorinated organic compounds account for a huge majority of the nastiest compounds there are. As a rule of thumb I use if an organic molecule has chlorine in it its probably not good for you. NaCl is completely different and doesnt even remotely apply.

Try to purchase your protein powder in bulk, most of the distributors will sell it to you in 20kg bags. Try True nutrition.

What protein powder should we look into? No aspartame, no sucralose, no stevia? Does it have to be unflavored or can a flavor that says natural be ok?

What protein powder should we look into? No aspartame, no sucralose, no stevia? Does it have to be unflavored or can a flavor that says natural be ok?

With out filers, artificial sweeteners or flavors, natural flavors OK.
You can use your own sweeteners, such as raw honey or raw coconut sugar, for flavoring you can use fresh berries, bananas or raw coco powder.

You can use your own sweeteners, such as raw honey or raw coconut sugar, for flavoring you can use fresh berries, bananas or raw coco powder.

Thank you Emeric. It makes a lot of sense :)

I really need to quit this shit. I have been drinking liters since like 13.
I swear it makes me fat as well. Probably (guess) it fucks up lepitin or insulin or both.

yeah, i luv using organic raw coconut sugar. great taste to it.

when you say 'natural flvours ok' do you mean stevia?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear