over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspirating before injecting

NewFoundPower

Registered
I'm sure most here know it is necessary to aspirate before you inject anything into your body for safety's sake. What I haven't been able to find is how you actually go about aspirating.

Will pulling back on the plunger without it actually moving create enough pressure to draw any blood into the syringe if you have hit a vein?

Yes, you need to move the plunger even if its just a hair. You'll get a vacuum bubble or blood. Its as simple as that. If you hit a vein, the blood will fill your barrel with ease.

However, I have loaded a barrel into a vein a time or two, even when aspirating. Thats when its time to lay down for a while, but you should be okay.

Of course..a 29g will too

how far back should you pull back, and when you do, it brings air, so do you inject teh air back in?

how far back should you pull back, and when you do, it brings air, so do you inject teh air back in?

It is not air it is pulling in. It is the illusion of air. It is creating a vaccum. It looks as if air is in the syringe, but its not.

I am using some dark brew that is hard as hell to tell if I"m pulling blood of not.
I have to fire away with a bright lamp shining down at it.

dont hesitate aspirate.....

just slightly pull back you'll know when its enough...

dont hesitate aspirate.....

just slightly pull back you'll know when its enough...

bump this...a slight pull will immediately show any blood...

As stated you are not actually pulling in air, but let's just say you did! where did it come from? Out of your body right? So all you would be doing is putting it back in where it came from! As long as you see an air bubble then go ahead and shoot. If you do not see air then maybe move the site!

Guys!

I injected my first shot today. I used 23G to withdraw and 25X1 to inject. Everything went smooth although pushing plunger was really hard and patience work. But WTF a squirt of blood came after i took the needle out?? did i hit a vein>/?

From my past experience, when I hit a vein it easily filled the syringe...like VERY easily with just barely pulling back on the plunger. So you'll know for sure when you do it. -StOrY

Guys!

I injected my first shot today. I used 23G to withdraw and 25X1 to inject. Everything went smooth although pushing plunger was really hard and patience work. But WTF a squirt of blood came after i took the needle out?? did i hit a vein>/?

You may of grazed a vein on the way out (or in). If you apirated and were good to go, I wouldn't worry about having a little there upon withdrawal.. Just my two cents. Maybe a more expeerienced bro will chime in.

Nothing to worry about..you nicked or pinned through a vein. Ive pulled out pins and had blood squirt a couple feet....left a little bruise...it happens.

Always aspirate, the first time you pull some blood into the syringe you'll know why it's neccessary.

I find the only place I usually ever knick a vein is on my quads... shoulders, pecs, glutes, never a problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131