over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aspirin/ bowel movements

Press

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
sorry for this not so pleasant thread but im kinda stumped. ive been taking baby aspirin for years but its the only thing i can think of thats causing loose bowel movements.

id like to stop and find out but i know there can be a rebound effect for blood clots.

any thoughts/advise is welcome. thanx

Been on aspirin therapy for years also,never and loose stool though.

I would think you would have sign and symptoms of gastric ulcers before you would loose stools, interesting.

Are you over 50 y.o.? It may be time to get a colonoscopy just to make sure everything is ok.

I would think you would have sign and symptoms of gastric ulcers before you would loose stools, interesting.

Are you over 50 y.o.? It may be time to get a colonoscopy just to make sure everything is ok.

ill be 31 in dec.

ya i dunno my diet is very clean too. gotta bring it up to the doc i guess. i get sharp pains in my right side off and on.

Last edited:
ill be 31 in dec.

ya i dunno my diet is very clean too. gotta bring it up to the doc i guess. i get sharp pains in my right side off and on.

Go to the doc...all kinds of important organs over there...asprin probably not the culprit...been of 85 mgs a day for 5 years...too much tequila and i get the shits...never from aspirin.

If you're not taking a lot, or on an empty stomach. What is your diet like, you may have developed a food intolerance.

If you're not taking a lot, or on an empty stomach. What is your diet like, you may have developed a food intolerance.

just taking baby asprin 81mg. i tried doing no gluten and dairy free with no difference tho i didnt give up whey isolate when i went dairy free. only difference i get is if i eat low fiber foods like white bread and crackers but i dont wanna be eating that crap.

i have an allergist and doc appiontment in a couple weeks.

thanx for the replies.

sorry for this not so pleasant thread but im kinda stumped. ive been taking baby aspirin for years but its the only thing i can think of thats causing loose bowel movements.

id like to stop and find out but i know there can be a rebound effect for blood clots.

any thoughts/advise is welcome. thanx

Asprin and Nsaids, can mess up your intestinal tract. If you are predisposed to it(genetics).

just taking baby asprin 81mg. i tried doing no gluten and dairy free with no difference tho i didnt give up whey isolate when i went dairy free. only difference i get is if i eat low fiber foods like white bread and crackers but i dont wanna be eating that crap.

i have an allergist and doc appiontment in a couple weeks.

thanx for the replies.

Go idea with the allergist, mention the pain to your Dr. Could be a gallstone being passed. But want to rule anything out.

Asprin and Nsaids, can mess up your intestinal tract. If you are predisposed to it(genetics).

yeah i did read something about that.

Go idea with the allergist, mention the pain to your Dr. Could be a gallstone being passed. But want to rule anything out.

well ive had the pain for about a year now. was hoping it would pass :banghead: it gets worse doing certain exercise or like today i had to move logs for firewood.

ill post back when i get back from the docs. i had bloodwork done not to long ago but i dunno what she checked.

ill be 31 in dec.

Go to the doc...all kinds of important organs over there...asprin probably not the culprit...been of 85 mgs a day for 5 years...too much tequila and i get the shits...never from aspirin.

If you have pain and also diarrhea it could be anything from gastroenteritis to any issues that you may have with your appendix, ascending colon, liver, and gallbladder. I'd get it checked out.

Seems really simple, but it could be that you're dehydrated. If you're on gear or use creatine or any preworkout, you might need more water than you think. I get the same symptoms when I dehydrate.

Of course, that could just be the military coming out in me, everything was fixed with more water.

:eek: now that everybody has scared that crap out of me. ima call tomorrow and get my appiontment pushed up.

GettinBackIn definitely not dehydration bro. possibly could be the creatine i guess, but i oinly take 3g a day and skip it sometimes.

oh and thats why this board is great you guys show more concern then my family.

Last edited:
If you've been dealing with the pain for a year, you really need to get it checked out. Could be a hernia, or worse. If I were you...if I couldn't see a Dr tomorrow I would go to the ER. The pain is one thing, the loose bowels with it, is another.

If you've been dealing with the pain for a year, you really need to get it checked out. Could be a hernia, or worse. If I were you...if I couldn't see a Dr tomorrow I would go to the ER. The pain is one thing, the loose bowels with it, is another.

thanx bro, i got a doc appointment tomorrow 8:30am. ill report back what happens.

alrighty, well i went to the Doc's and she thinks its just a sprained muscle since my blood work/blood pressure came back fine. she wants me to follow up in 2 weeks and if its still bothering me, which it will be then they will do a scan. that does make sense tho considering it starts bothering me whenever there is pressure put on it. but it doesnt count for the loose bowel movements.

Any updates?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

not really. my right side hasnt been bothering me. im trying to take it easy.
got my results back from the allergist yesterday. im allergic to shellfish which i knew and SUX!and milk and banana came back so low on the test its CONSIDERED negative. i feel as tho guidelines on a lot of things a very loose. so i asked for my results and should be in the mail soon. then im going to find out exactly how bad milk and banana effect me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws