YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspirin Can Double The Risk Of Suffering A Heart Attack? !!!

Aspirin ;2-acetoxybenzoic acid

Ibuprofen ; 15687-27-1; 2-(4-Isobutylphenyl)propanoic acid

Google is your friend

Not true it you thin blood pressure is reduced not gonna argue with you

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

The reason your bp went down was because the pain level went down. Pain increases bp. Aspirin does not lower it.

Fucking reporters will twist anything for a story . Asprin an Nsaid thins blood lowering risk of heart attack by lowering blood pressure in most cases

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Did you read the article? It's about comparing the effects aspirin, warfarin, some newer drug and DOAC's had on those with Arterial Fibrillation (Afib)...not the average person who takes it for general health.

unless contraindicated I recommend low dose aspirin a few days a week for most AAS users. For those with CAD or carotid etc low dose daily and discussion with your PMD.

For the record, no such thing as blood thinning. This is important concept and does relate to AAS healthy. Please look up clotting cascade and role of clottting factors and plateletes. Important to understand this for discussions regarding these things and CAD

Yeah, I don't know how the saying "blood thinner" got started. I have even heard doctors use it. Just slang really. The only way to thin your blood would be to have a phlebotomy, that would do it once your body built up the plasma that was lost.

Did you read the article? It's about comparing the effects aspirin, warfarin, some newer drug and DOAC's had on those with Arterial Fibrillation (Afib)...not the average person who takes it for general health.

No - something tells me that while he may think he read it - he has no clue what the words meant.

I really don't think that a guy who thinks that aspirin is "Bayers brand of Ibuprofen" should be posting at all. Probably best to be quiet - read - and learn something

I know my Cardiologist has me on bp meds,hr meds and tells me to take 1 81mg asprin everyday... I'm not going to question him why on the Asprin seeing he kept me from having a heart attack a few years ago,due to a PCP who was killing me...Serious though don't know the real reason he has me take it he just does...But he did tell me not to take more than that either...And Asprin and Ibuprofen are 2 totally different drugs,sorry gymjunkie but that is true...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Trust me....these guys are making a supreme effort....

...to be very cool.

As I was reading all the responses to one of the indiduals who doesn't quite have his facts straight, I was impressed by the maturity of all you fellas!

Impressive!!!!!

...to be very cool.

As I was reading all the responses to one of the indiduals who doesn't quite have his facts straight, I was impressed by the maturity of all you fellas!

Impressive!!!!!

:yeahthat:

So would Vitamin K supplementation put you at a higher risk of some kind of cardiovascular catastrophe since it increases clotting?

So would Vitamin K supplementation put you at a higher risk of some kind of cardiovascular catastrophe since it increases clotting?

I think you should send this to the newspaper. Worth to do a study for them and publish an article just like this :D

Good question. My guess would be no but I could be wrong. Maybe someone else might chime in. I do know that vitamin K is the only antidote to the Coumadin (warfarin) that I take.

Did some research and found that vitamin k is a cofactor only and that having too much does not increase chances of clotting as long as you aren't like me and on an anticoagulant like Coumadin.

"Toxicity

Although allergic reaction is possible, there is no known toxicity associated with high doses (dietary or supplemental) of the phylloquinone (vitamin K1) or menaquinone (vitamin K2) forms of vitamin K (42). The same is not true for synthetic menadione (vitamin K3) and its derivatives. Menadione can interfere with the function of glutathione, one of the body's natural antioxidants, resulting in oxidative damage to cell membranes. Menadione given by injection has induced liver toxicity, jaundice, and hemolytic anemia (due to the rupture of red blood cells) in infants; therefore, menadione is no longer used for treatment of vitamin K deficiency (5). No tolerable upper intake level (UL) has been established for vitamin K (42)."

Good article here, I did not read it thoroughly though.

Vitamin K | Linus Pauling Institute | Oregon State University

Good question. My guess would be no but I could be wrong. Maybe someone else might chime in. I do know that vitamin K is the only antidote to the Coumadin (warfarin) that I take.

Did some research and found that vitamin k is a cofactor only and that having too much does not increase chances of clotting as long as you aren't like me and on an anticoagulant like Coumadin.

"Toxicity

Although allergic reaction is possible, there is no known toxicity associated with high doses (dietary or supplemental) of the phylloquinone (vitamin K1) or menaquinone (vitamin K2) forms of vitamin K (42). The same is not true for synthetic menadione (vitamin K3) and its derivatives. Menadione can interfere with the function of glutathione, one of the body's natural antioxidants, resulting in oxidative damage to cell membranes. Menadione given by injection has induced liver toxicity, jaundice, and hemolytic anemia (due to the rupture of red blood cells) in infants; therefore, menadione is no longer used for treatment of vitamin K deficiency (5). No tolerable upper intake level (UL) has been established for vitamin K (42)."

Thank you for the information. :)

...to be very cool.

Impressive!!!!!

You should have seen my original draft! LOL!! It went through several versions...that tends to happen a lot!

You should have seen my original draft! LOL!! It went through several versions...that tends to happen a lot!

I am glad that most of our posts on here are more welcoming and nonassholish. This should make more want to come here. The guy posting what he thought were facts did not do so with any malice or just to be a jerk, but he actually believed those things. Now he should have checked his facts before posting on here because we don't like false information, but he was not trolling. I like it when people try to help out others rather than ridiculing them and trying to make them feel small.

Too much online we see people who take pleasure in making others look like fools. There really is not anything to be gained by doing that, and if you enjoy that then it says a lot about your character. It does take discipline though and I bet it is more challenging being a moderator because you see so many posts that are just plain wrong/false. In this case the member meant no harm and was sincere.

...to be very cool.

Impressive!!!!!

But you KNOW what we all were THINKING..... :banghead::D

I am glad that most of our posts on here are more welcoming and nonassholish. This should make more want to come here. The guy posting what he thought were facts did not do so with any malice or just to be a jerk, but he actually believed those things. Now he should have checked his facts before posting on here because we don't like false information, but he was not trolling. I like it when people try to help out others rather than ridiculing them and trying to make them feel small.

Too much online we see people who take pleasure in making others look like fools. There really is not anything to be gained by doing that, and if you enjoy that then it says a lot about your character. It does take discipline though and I bet it is more challenging being a moderator because you see so many posts that are just plain wrong/false. In this case the member meant no harm and was sincere.

Well damn - that put me in my place. You make a good point though man.

"Toxicity

Vit k is simply a Co factor for the vit K dependant clotting factors. You could take a truck load of vit K and it wont cause a supraphysiologic clotting response.

This is a very common misconception in the bbing community that ppl think that a deficiency of a certain vitamin or mineral results in a certain condition so taking more of that substance will have the complete opposite effect. I had a discussion with some writer at mens health last month about this as they were writing a piece of vitamins...i told them the truth but im not sure they wanted to hear it due to advertising and other reason but i back it all up with citations/research, she said she would have to speak to her editor as she wasn't expecting that sort of response and i never heard back lol

As a complete aside- try signing up for HARO ( help a reporter out). Its fun.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131