over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspirin

I've taken at least 1 81mg aspirin a day for 8-9 years now and i can't remember a day i didn't take 800mg motrin at least once a day.

I don't think its had any effects on my protein synthesis

but then again it could be the reason im not 20 pounds heaver.

800 mg of motrin a day!?!

Dude, that cant be very good for you. Didnt Tom Prince die from doing somthing like that for years?

I don't take it every day but when I take my adhd meds I take it.

I've taken at least 1 81mg aspirin a day for 8-9 years now and i can't remember a day i didn't take 800mg motrin at least once a day.

I don't think its had any effects on my protein synthesis

but then again it could be the reason im not 20 pounds heaver.

Wow, that's got to be hard on your stomach. My dad does the same thing.. But he doesnt drink or do anything unhealthy besides his diet.

Last edited:
Yes.

It doesn't thin the blood, that's an erroneous term that has came-about over the years. Aspirin works by inhibiting platelet aggregation, or "clumping together".

Any recommendations for an aspirin alternative? I'm allergic unfortunately...

Not a fan of using an NSAID every day. I don't think aspirin is really that important.
Surprised to see you say this - especially with high hct.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Surprised to see you say this - especially with high hct.

I take nattokinase for this purpose instead. The problem with aspirin is it heightens the risk of bleeding and ulcers in the stomach wall, and can increase the risk of hemorrhagic stroke when taken long term. I'd only use it if my hematocrit got REALLY high. I'm not quite there yet.

800 mg of motrin a day!?!

Dude, that cant be very good for you. Didnt Tom Prince die from doing somthing like that for years?

Not sure about Tom Prince but my liver and kidney values are great the last 4 years with only 200mg test a week.

I'm sure its not good for me but it sure beats aching from abuse to my body other ways and being addicted to pain killers. The only time it upsets my stomach is if i haven't eaten in a few hrs then it just gives me indigestion till i eat.

I take nattokinase for this purpose instead. The problem with aspirin is it heightens the risk of bleeding and ulcers in the stomach wall, and can increase the risk of hemorrhagic stroke when taken long term. I'd only use it if my hematocrit got REALLY high. I'm not quite there yet.
Didn't you mention you're dropping that soon?

Didn't you mention you're dropping that soon?

Yes assuming HCT keeps falling. Otherwise, I'll order more

I took one ed myself . Need to donate blood 3 to 4 times a year also

Does aspirin interact with any of the natural health supplements we take?

Not sure about Tom Prince but my liver and kidney values are great the last 4 years with only 200mg test a week.

I'm sure its not good for me but it sure beats aching from abuse to my body other ways and being addicted to pain killers. The only time it upsets my stomach is if i haven't eaten in a few hrs then it just gives me indigestion till i eat.

id rather take pain killers than motrin, personally if my.body came to that point. one pain killers are far more effective and the addictive is overhyped on pain killers. there is a huge differance between a physical dependancy and a physcological addictiveness to a drug, alot of people determine one for the other.

id rather take pain killers than motrin, personally if my.body came to that point. one pain killers are far more effective and the addictive is overhyped on pain killers. there is a huge differance between a physical dependancy and a physcological addictiveness to a drug, alot of people determine one for the other.

Unfortunately common pain killers like hydrocodone don't do much for mitigation of pain for me and give a terrible psychological reaction. If they were my only other option I'd just suffer through the pain.

Unfortunately common pain killers like hydrocodone don't do much for mitigation of pain for me and give a terrible psychological reaction. If they were my only other option I'd just suffer through the pain.

thats because docs only prescribe 5mg of hydro, with basically a ace filler. hydro is very weak and is the first painkiller most docs prescribe for mild pain

Yes.

It doesn't thin the blood, that's an erroneous term that has came-about over the years. Aspirin works by inhibiting platelet aggregation, or "clumping together".

Hence why you shouldn't take aspirin if your platelet count is on the lower side... and only getting bloodwork done will tell you this, so another reason to have it done at least twice a year. ;)

Don't use either if you're already on an ACE inhibitor.

The problem with aspirin is it heightens the risk of bleeding and ulcers in the stomach wall, and can increase the risk of hemorrhagic stroke when taken long term.

:yeahthat:

And for anyone who got an ulcer, you know what I mean when I say eating becomes a real pain... not to mention getting rid of it is a nightmare... :eek:

Plenty of other alternatives as far as heart meds... an appointment with your doc is definitely your best bet. :)

Does taking aspirin sublingualy bypasses stomach discomfort-stress???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner