over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspirin

The muscle injury they are referring to is usually that of smooth muscle tissue as a result of a MI (myocardial infarction).

no its not but i am not about to get into some stupid internet argument about it .... go to pubmed and look up elevated creatinine levels in strength athletes

no its not but i am not about to get into some stupid internet argument about it
haha i like that line...

yes darooster is mistaken. cardiac muscle is striated muscle and he is wrong.
you guys should be careful with aspirin. If you don't have a problem with blood clots(history of stroke due to embolism, DVT, pulmonary embolism) you shouldn't be self medicating with aspirin. The risk for clotting goes down but the risk of hemorrhagic(bleeding) stroke, increases by an almost equal amount. So instead of having a clot caused stroke you would have a hemorrhage caused stroke. Be safe

also wondering if 81mg is ok, or can this amount harm the kidneys? i always have taken a baby aspirin to prevent clotting but i stopped recently after my creatinine went up....im guessing guys with kidney damage should not even take the 81 mg? good read

what other supps can one take to get the same effect or similar effect of low dose aspirin? fish oil? i also have stopped my aspirin regimen in light of recent kidney threads. infact, one Phil posted a while back about the study with the 10 guys with kidney disease has really got me second guessing my favorite sport, activity and lifestyle :-/

also wondering if 81mg is ok, or can this amount harm the kidneys? i always have taken a baby aspirin to prevent clotting but i stopped recently after my creatinine went up....im guessing guys with kidney damage should not even take the 81 mg? good read

My doc has me take the baby aspirin a day in addition to my coumadin. Ive not had any problems in the past 3 yrs. Millions of people are on 81mg/day. Taking an adult aspirin a day and that is excesive.

Are taking any creatine supplement and testosteron?

You can take 81mg, the biger problem is not the aspirin, the problem is from taking to much creatine, especially when you are on testosterone, no one should supplement with extra calcium or creatin when on cycle.

You can take 81mg, the biger problem is not the aspirin, the problem is from taking to much creatine, especially when you are on testosterone, no one should supplement with extra calcium or creatin when on cycle.

Emeric....

I always look forward to your posts...you're a wealth of knowledge and I'm grateful that you take the time to respond to posts.

Can you shed some insight as to why someone should not combine the use of test and creatine?

Thanks bro!

Emeric....

I always look forward to your posts...you're a wealth of knowledge and I'm grateful that you take the time to respond to posts.

Can you shed some insight as to why someone should not combine the use of test and creatine?

Thanks bro!

Creatine increases the conversion rate from testosterone to dihydrotestosterone in the body.[18] A 2009 study showed that after a 7 day loading phase of creatine supplementation, followed by a further 14 days of creatine maintenance supplementation, while testosterone levels in blood serum were unchanged, levels of dihydrotestosterone increased by 56% after the initial 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance. The ratio of dihydrotestosterone to testosterone also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose.[18]

thank you bro. i do use testosterone in my cycles as well as trt, but i stopped taking creatine due to some kidney probelms and do not plan to ever use creatine again. are there any supplements that you feel are helpful/harmful to kidney function? i have stopped taking so much multivatamin (was megadosing before) and stopped taking extra vit d as well

Creatine increases the conversion rate from testosterone to dihydrotestosterone in the body.[18] A 2009 study showed that after a 7 day loading phase of creatine supplementation, followed by a further 14 days of creatine maintenance supplementation, while testosterone levels in blood serum were unchanged, levels of dihydrotestosterone increased by 56% after the initial 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance. The ratio of dihydrotestosterone to testosterone also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose.[18]

Not that I'm not huge on creatine...i do see the benefits...so if this question comes across sketchy, I apologize.

So there is elevated DHT from the use of creatine, however, if someone (not me) were dead set on using creatine, for whatever reason, would you recommend the use of DHT blockers? Would it be best just to leave alone in case a person would to go "off" cycle? Thanks again E!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131