over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

asprin in ECA stack neccessary?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
i have been told its part of the stack to prevent blood clots from the pressure eca can exert on the heart? others have said it prolongs the half life of the eca stack?

do you guys use aspirin or white willow bark etc as part of your eca stack?

currently i am just doing 24 ephedrine hcl, and 200 caffeine pills.

thanks.

The studies i saw years ago seemed to show that it could help benefit very obese people as far as weight loss, but did far less for those that were not so fat. I have never heard about the pressure part you speak of. ig just worked to stimulate the CNS more from what i read. I quit taking the aspirin part long ago.

Aspirin is very irritating to the stomach, so I never included it in the stack, it always worked really good for me

vinpocetine seemed to be able to have that effect for me and had other health benefits, or if you have a use for ginkgo baloba, another easy substitute

Yohimbine HCL is a far more effective component to add to Ephedrine and caffeine than aspirin or anything else
This. I feel like shit on yohimbine back in the day, but last time I used it was fine.

This. I feel like shit on yohimbine back in the day, but last time I used it was fine.
Other than making my sinuses a little stuffy I feel fine but I'm have heard people have symptoms like anxiety , low blood pressure , even feeling like their blood sugar drops.
I always suggest people start at 2.5mg per dose then creep up from there. Sam.wirh the combo dose 100mg Caffeine , 12.5mg Ephedrine and 2.5mg Yohimbine per dose at first then add a little yohimbine. I actually prefer the half dose every 3 hr than a full dose every 5-6.

i just get a funky off feeling on it. i did dry alpha yohimbine once as part of a propriety blend and it was okay but it had this pro-gbb sweat thing and made me chiver all day at work.

this is exactly what i am doing now. thanks.

the weird yet nice thing about Ephedra is actually gets better over time. The more you take it the more effective it is. I know guys that have used in 3 + years straight. It can also be used in bulk / massing phases to stay a slight bit tighter

the weird yet nice thing about Ephedra is actually gets better over time. The more you take it the more effective it is. I know guys that have used in 3 + years straight. It can also be used in bulk / massing phases to stay a slight bit tighter
I recall the aspirin not being necessary physically, but mentally I notice a difference on dopamine/norepinepherine. Those effects wear off over time and higher doses are needeed. However, fat burning and appetite suppression do seem to get better as you mentioned.

I’m an old school ECY fan. I’ve tried every sponsor on the board repeatedly and no one has ephedrine. I’m relegated to buying over the counter Bs with my drivers license in tiny quantities(for me). How is this possible in this day and age?

I’m an old school ECY fan. I’ve tried every sponsor on the board repeatedly and no one has ephedrine. I’m relegated to buying over the counter Bs with my drivers license in tiny quantities(for me). How is this possible in this day and age?
Here in Louisiana we can buy 2 boxes of Bronkaid a month , what always did was in the off season when I wasn't needing a fat burner I'd buy a box here and there just to stock up for a contest prep but honestly unless you are taking a ton of it 2 box a month should be fine

ECA is not a ''fat burner'', it's just an appetite suppressant/energizer. (Which obviously helps in fat loss but indirectly) Neither ephedrine nor caffeine burn fat directly and aspirin certainly doesn't.

Yohimbine IS a fat burner so the addition of that instead of caffeine would make it a fat burner.

To those using ECA: be wary of the aspirin. I got a very painful stomach ulcer from 1 baby aspirin a day a few years ago...

Unfortunately, I experienced a very similar outcome with the use of aspirin over the years but I just dumped it and continued on with the remaining components

i have been told its part of the stack to prevent blood clots from the pressure eca can exert on the heart? others have said it prolongs the half life of the eca stack?

do you guys use aspirin or white willow bark etc as part of your eca stack?

currently i am just doing 24 ephedrine hcl, and 200 caffeine pills.

thanks.
I do NOT recommend taking aspirin with ephedrine! Nor do I recommend mixing caffeine pills with ephedrine. Instead focus more on cardio and especially diet. Ephedrine causes sexual dysfunction and has caused heart problems for some. Caffeine, cardio, and proper nutrition is more than enough to lose body fat.

Ephedra doesn’t become more effective over time. It’s just that you lose more weight over time when your focus is cleaning up your diet and losing body fat.

Shit, pharma grade is as good as it gets. Showing the I'd is annoying but I can't complain about being able to walk in Walmart and buy my ec dirt cheap and know it's property dosed!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear