over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ast, alt blood work

i just got back my results , im about 4 weeks post contest. i did drol for 12 weeks (a first) and the last 8 weeks included oral winstrol/proviron/nolva/clen/t3, then last 4 halo as well.

my AST was 77, ALT 114, creatine kinase serum 1011.

i do believe but i may be wrong that weightlifting will increase creatine kinase serum markedly, and its nothing to worry about, as long as you have not other clinical signs of muscle or nerve disease.

my GFR and serum creatine were normal.

i just got back my results , im about 4 weeks post contest. i did drol for 12 weeks (a first) and the last 8 weeks included oral winstrol/proviron/nolva/clen/t3, then last 4 halo as well.

my AST was 77, ALT 114, creatine kinase serum 1011.

i do believe but i may be wrong that weightlifting will increase creatine kinase serum markedly, and its nothing to worry about, as long as you have not other clinical signs of muscle or nerve disease.

my GFR and serum creatine were normal.

Damn, I consider that really good after 12 weeks of oral AAS use and 8 weeks of heavy oral AAS use in that 12 weeks. Maybe superdrol is particularly bad or maybe my liver just sucks but as mentioned earlier in this thread my ALT and AST were skyrocketed after 4 weeks (628 and 189). Were you taking liver care?

Exactly what I was thinking. :banghead:

However - at least he was smart enough to do bloodwork.

Very helpfull,

at least he was smart enough to do bloodwork????

at least?

Was the acne medication accutane? I would imagine that would be the cause because I've never seen liver enzymes that high from an injectable AAS. Mine were right around there at the end of 4 weeks of superdrol.

I was planning on finishing up the 2 weeks of the superdrol I have left after 6 weeks of tren ace but it seems like tren also raises peoples liver enzymes?

It was on minocycline, and clindamycin, I have never had my liver that high before it has always been around 60 for both alt ast, I was on Test E 600mg, Tren E 400mg, and Deca 600mg a week, I was so fatigued thats why I got the test done last test 1 month ago was ALT 98 AST 63 I go again in a few more weeks to test again.

Last edited:
Moose have you looked at the sides for clindamycin? This is one of the worst anti b by far in my opinion. This drug has caused many people headaches, eye issues etc.

Damn, I consider that really good after 12 weeks of oral AAS use and 8 weeks of heavy oral AAS use in that 12 weeks. Maybe superdrol is particularly bad or maybe my liver just sucks but as mentioned earlier in this thread my ALT and AST were skyrocketed after 4 weeks (628 and 189). Were you taking liver care?

No, just started milk thistle the week after the contest. Even my hematocrit was not elevated, just a slight increase in RBC and RDW, which surprised me because I was also taking EQ along with anadrol. I was also using tren as well. Apparently my body seems to handle sides, at least at this point.

Moose have you looked at the sides for clindamycin? This is one of the worst anti b by far in my opinion. This drug has caused many people headaches, eye issues etc.

I did after I had my blood drawn and I quit taking both meds, everything is almost back to normal the back acne is all but gone and I am feeling alot better

Very helpfull,

at least he was smart enough to do bloodwork????

at least?

it was actually a compliment. so many people inject all these chemicals and never bother to get blood work. they go on feelings, reminding me of dr phil fans.

is it bad that livers numbers get high to begin with or stay high? I would imagine my liver numbers aren't great when on an oral but does that mean my liver won't totally recover when going back to just HRT?

Also did I read right that levels are elevated from test only on some of you? I was under the impression Test, EQ,Deca where very easy on the liver? thanks

Any one take NAC, does it help? what about True N******* liver sup thats only like 8 dollars and maybe some ALA?

That's why I stopped using Tren... too hard on the liver. There's no point unless you are a pro strongman athlete or something. Even then no doubt it is going to ruin your liver.

The cycle you ran was light though. I am really surprised that just that would have caused those problems. Maybe you are an undermethylator and would benefit from supplementing with SAMe. Definitely stop tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131