over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Asthma and bodybuilding

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone here have asthma. What do you take any inhaled corticosteroids such as advair or fluticasone? how do you train? Does it get worse with acid reflux?

I had it regularly as a kid, and it sort of went away. It comes back when I get sick, which is rare, but I need an inhaler at those times.
I had a rough case of pneumonia that really set me back and gave me some on and off asthma again. I currently have an inhaler and use it right before lifting.
It has not affected my lifting negatively.
I can't comment about the acid reflux.

im not a doctor or a expert on asthma, but i do think that clen would be effective at a low dosage for asthma it is a asthma drug, just not legal in the usa! i would try low dosage clen, i been taking it at 25mcg/day to help me breath better while on tren....i notice a difference and i don't have asthma..

Last edited:
If u have asthma stay away from cabergoline, i blew crazy loads on it but it brought my asthma out of the woodwork. i dont understand it but it would have asthma outbreaks while on it.

I have bad asthma. I started using clen to help burn fat and noticed a huge improvement in my breathing while working out. I got sick with an upper respiratory infection not long ago and decided to use some I still had. The effects were amazing. It helped open me up and in general made me feel much better. I still want to use it to help burn fat so I am careful not to use it to often but when I do take it I notice huge improvements in my overall performance in the gym.

Clen is a old drug for asthma. There are lot more effective drugs now. You could use advair which has a long term bronchilatior and steroid. It works really well for long term control. You could try Singulair. It works well for me man.
Long term control is important with asthma. Mine got better as I got older, but when I get sick I have to use Advair and it works well.
FYI. I get no sides from Advair at all.

Clen will work wonders like some of the members stated, I used to suffer from BAD asthma when I was younger, but I guess exercise, working out, etc help me get rid of it or maybe genetics who knows but all I know is that I don't quite suffer from it. But IMO, Clen works extremely good, now watch your body language and see if it can work for you. Good luck bro

I have it bad actually, nothing ever really had it under control and thats with me doing heavy cardio often.

Recently started taking singulair 2x a day, stuff is a miracle drug for me then albuterol as needed

i have had asthma for 34yrs sinse i was 5 yrs old and i use 30 mg of ephedrine before working out and a puff on my inhaler and never have a problem, even doin heavy high rep squats and cardio. clen helps alot too but i prefer ephedrine.

I have asthma and when I was taking clen I definitely noticed that I wouldn't need my inhaler at all during the day...low dose (20mcg) worked best for that. As for regular medication I liked advair at first but then I noticed that after a few months I started to ALWAYS have a tight feeling in my chest like a mild asthma attack or a anxiety attack (no anxiety here). I use singular and albuterol as needed...works great.

Now I know that running and swimming isn't typically a bodybuilding cardio but my asthma improves greatly when I am consistent with those two things.

do you guys measure your peak flow? if so how much do your vary around? When I measure my peakflow its always around 550-600 almost. Isnt that pretty good? but i still get shortness of breath. Yesterday i went to a NP and i didnt tell her anything bout my asthma, but she was giving me a check up and while listening to my lungs she said she heard wheezing. however when i listen to it with a stethoscope I have not been able to hear wheezing yet.

I have it bad actually, nothing ever really had it under control and thats with me doing heavy cardio often.

Recently started taking singulair 2x a day, stuff is a miracle drug for me then albuterol as needed

Same here. Singulair was a mircale for me as well and changed my life. I have my dauhter on it now too. Miracle drug for asthma if you ask me. All I take it the one singulair once a day and then albuterol as needed.

Youre taking singulair 2x per day? I thought it only came in the 24 hour tablets, You have a faster acting 12 hour verison? I wasnt aware of that or the need to take more than one a day.

Only draw back of this drug is the high cost, but it is well worth it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws