over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At home test kits for gear

n3mo0101

Registered
How accurate are these? One used is saying propionate but I know for a fact its enanthate...

Depends on the test you used. Some of them cant arent very accurate at showing esther...just active hormone. So it got the test part right

Which ones would deem to be accurate and worthy of using? Id love to start incorporating this into my regimen before I start something new

Roidtest. Predator Nutrition will be carrying roidtest in the UK. They also have a distributor in Canada as well roidtest(.)ca
They are coming out with new much more advanced complete kits soon.

When discussing the "accuracy" of an objective test, the scientific nerds tend to use the words "sensitivity" and "specificity" along with half a dozen other stats-words. To keep it simple, pay attention to the "sensitivity" and "specificity" of any test and how design of the actual test. It's a lot of work and this is how any one who knows their stats can easily use statistics data to mislead the reader.

Are the roidtest kits superior to the labmax test kits?
I haven't used labmax, so I can't be 100. I do know roidtest have prevented me from running 1 type of gear on prep thinking it should of been another. Unfortunately their are some sponsors that will sell a premium product but it actually be another. Like primo.

Curious, how does a home test work? Does the customer have to mail in a sample, or do they use some kind of reagents at home? I'm thinking the only good way to test a substance like this is to do mass spec or ir spectroscopy.

Curious, how does a home test work? Does the customer have to mail in a sample, or do they use some kind of reagents at home? I'm thinking the only good way to test a substance like this is to do mass spec or ir spectroscopy.

Hi Maldorf, Mass Spec is good to ID the molecular weight. If the mass spec can give the molecular weight to enough decimal points, it means you can be certain of the compound's ID. Although IR can quickly ID functional groups, it is less helpful for the type of certainty one can achieve by Mass Spec and is harder to interpret for novices (FTIR is generally used in labs to determine of a functional group transformation has been effected. For instance, if a chemist tried to convert a carboxylic acid to an ester, an FTIR could quickly confirm that). I'd recommend GC-MS against an internal standard, HPLC-MS, or even HPLC-UV against a calibration curve of the standard. I think sending it off to test is the best/cheapest way.

A home test won't tell you the dosage. For folks wanting to do a home test, just know that it should be considered as a more rudimentary test that answers the question, "Is this likely an anabolic compound or not?"

Hi Maldorf, Mass Spec is good to ID the molecular weight. If the mass spec can give the molecular weight to enough decimal points, it means you can be certain of the compound's ID. Although IR can quickly ID functional groups, it is less helpful for the type of certainty one can achieve by Mass Spec and is harder to interpret for novices (FTIR is generally used in labs to determine of a functional group transformation has been effected. For instance, if a chemist tried to convert a carboxylic acid to an ester, an FTIR could quickly confirm that). I'd recommend GC-MS against an internal standard, HPLC-MS, or even HPLC-UV against a calibration curve of the standard. I think sending it off to test is the best/cheapest way.

A home test won't tell you the dosage. For folks wanting to do a home test, just know that it should be considered as a more rudimentary test that answers the question, "Is this likely an anabolic compound or not?"
But what are they doing for a home test? How is it done?

really ..no mention of "AnaSci" testing??

"at home testing kits" are a joke in comparison ..can't tell you how many blunders i'v read regarding them

..some testing positive for both WIN & VAR ..colors not being "definitive" or very distinguishable ..results based on a small "window"

..& c'mon $200 a test, really?!!

^^^and at the end of all that, you still don't know the dose ..so it can be under-dosed ..or "filled-in" with a cheaper AAS that has sides you don't want

then you have..

ANASCI TESTING
^^^these tests come from RANDOM purchases ..that are 100% BLIND to the sponsor & HPLC analyzed by a neutral 3rd party (Janoshik)
..even Janoshik does not know who or what he is testing ..he just receives a "numbered" sample
..sponsors can not send in their own sample
^^^NO OTHER TESTING IS LIKE IT

***ANYONE USING AAS NEEDS TO NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THESE TESTS***

Janoshik blind testing can’t be beat, plus it’s reasonable. Only issue was with the virus it took me 3 months to get a sample to him. Normally it’s in Janos hands and tested with results within 2 weeks. The new quantitative roidtest is pretty good I tested some Zphc cyp and Balkan test e and both came back as advertised

For the fast peace of mind the home test serves its purpose. Of course the sent in lab test is the best. But the roidtest is $25 not 200 and shows with in min that you have it ingredient you paid for. But sour is correct you never know the dosage. The only want to completely know is sending a sample in.

If some of you guys are not on Anasci then i 100% say go donate and see the results. You will amazed on the number of fails from sources. Plus the awesome sources stand right out over and over again! Puts your mind at ease at right away!

If everone would donate even $10 we could test everyone’s products. Thats a small price to pay for honestly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131