advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what age did you have your best gains?

My best shape was in my mid 20's through early 40's. Rarely got injured and if I did, i recovered quickly. Could eat/drink just about anything I wanted.
Kids changed my focus. The job and making money, home ownership, paying bills in general have a way of pointing out your priorities.
Turned 50 a few years back and my body just started falling apart. First the shoulders then back, then colon. A recent spat with a kidney stone and now the pandemic with gyms being closed...again. Frustrating!! Had a long talk with myself and taking my foot off the gas is the only way I'm going to see 60 in all honesty. Just glad to be employed and everyone in my bubble healthy (including myself for a change). I rounded a corner recently and I'm not looking back.

id say now, more knowledge of training, I now understand I do best when I just keep lean, bulking was never good to me even clean bulking at any pace, id estimate a 4 or 5 to 1 fat to muscle ratio, I don't have the structure to carry it like some. happy with my progress now.
How old are you?

I got best results in 30s. I honestly feel my muscle looks so much better now im 41. More mature hard dense muscle.

Mid 20's for me were the best training without anabolics. I started moderate use of gear in my early 30s and sure I'm bigger and more defined but I felt like the transformation made in my mid 20's was the most pronounced change and progress. I started weight training in my mid teens but not much happened to my size and definition until my early and mid 20s. I was lifting 2x hour sessions a day + 1 hour cardio because I had the time back in college and had so much energy to burn. My first few test-only cycles were game changers but still I saw the most change in my mid 20s.

31 and it seems to be now. I came from the oly lifting community and had an elitist attitude toward conventional bodybuilding wisdom and wanted to do things my way starting off in hypertrophy training the first few years. The more I embrace the conventional bodybuilding wisdom, the better results I get. I pretty much follow Dave Palumbo's cookie cutter training philosophy of low volume high intensity low frequency, eat chicken, rice, and avocado for probably 60% of my meals and oats for another 20%, do regular basic cycles like test deca dbol, and focus on stuff like slow negatives and mind muscle connection instead of just moving the weight. Before I always wanted to do too much training volume, eat too much food, and fuck around with tren in the offseason. Bad stuff... keep it simple and don't think you know more than the old schoolers who came before you.

25, I looked my best, responded the best to the roids and body wasn't broken yet, so could move the weights easily.

21 then 50.

The age I stopped being a natty... aka 31. Prior to that late teens then what followed an almost physique lost decade of the 20's natty.

Yea see I was young and dumb in my 20’s. I just used gear, trained somewhat intense, but nowhere near what I could of, and as I said before, diet was always spotty. Now I’m much better with my nutrition, training etc. And at 31, I’m looking to make big improvements over the next 5-10 years and beyond

EDIT:

Yea see I was young and dumb in my 20’s. I just used gear, trained somewhat intense, but nowhere near what I could of, and as I said before, diet was always spotty. I will say however, and some might not like this, BUT you can 100% compensate for subpar diet and training with gear. I did it, and it’s called tren lol. I was lean(for me) abs showing without flexing and eating whatever and training half assed a lot of the time. This is obviously not smart, again young and dumb. Live and learn, just glad I’m not still on that same path

Now, with only HRT, I’m much better with my nutrition, training etc. And at 31, I’m looking to make big improvements over the next 5-10 years and beyond

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131