YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what age did you have your best gains?

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s???

I’m 31 now, nothing special. Been lifting since I was 17-18. I think my best years could be ahead of me yet. Would love to hear some input from those who’ve been in this game for years!

I lost 60lbs of fat and gained over 40lbs in muscle this past year and a half. Mostly because of muscle memory ( I was basically crippled for a couple years) and now I'm able to be super regimented where in the past I'd "party" too much

I'm around the same age as you

You've been lifting for 14 years. If you've been consistent that whole time and don't use gear, you'll never make significant progress (as far as muscle growth) again. If you're using gear then you can still make plenty of progress.

I'm 34, been lifting since i was like 13. (a lot of years werent serious though, and i used lifting as a means of training for other sports. I never took longer than maybe a 6 month break)

Between the ages of 18-21 i felled like i made the best gains. I was natural with the exception of one test/dbol cycle. I swair every week i could look in the mirror and see actual muscle that I put on. What made it so noticeable was the fact that it was obvious lean tissue. Ive been using gear consistently for the last 5-6 years. Ive put on a lot of muscle in that time but i never really noticed it the same. AAS made the size more noticeable but it doesn't look like the same lean tissue as when i was younger. When i was younger i could grow lean. Nowadays its like i have to grow with water and a little fat mixed in and cut down a few lbs and specifically try to dry out to see how much muscle I'm holding. AAS and hgh just make me hold water really damn easily.

Whatever year you first started using
Yeah, for me that was my late 20s. Took off like a rocket ship. Sputters out later on.

Yeah, for me that was my late 20s. Took off like a rocket ship. Sputters out later on.

Same here late 20's, I believe 29 to be exact. A year or so later I had a completely different body, since then it's just been up and down from winter fluffy to summer in shape and whatever is in between.

Yea I’m hoping the 30’s are my years lol. Never have been consistent with everything and put it all together. Working with Trey Hodge now though so looking to make big improvements over the next year

Everything aligned for me in my early to mid thirties, diet, training AAS, scheduling, etc..I had made faster gains prior to that but the most solid and consistent gains that I've kept well in to my forties are due to the right circumstances in my thirties. I've also been training since I was thirteen without anytime off except a month here and there. It does not matter when you start training or when you start cycling. It all comes down to when you can perfect the regimen for everything. :cool:

mass and strength 20-24 , I could party all night , work , go-to the gym and was a big fucking bloated monster strong as fuck. Could barely wipe my own ass.
Lean gains, actual progress ,pleasing overall body composition and actually look good, 32-34., I think I look the best I've ever been in my life right now. I'm 240-245lbs lean with minimal fat and I'm still decently strong and functional. Like others said ahead of me everything just started to click. I know what works and why now.

Between 20-29 I gained appx 20 pounds of muscle on a 20 week once year cycle of a little deca and dbol...from 30-39 I gained another 15 pounds of solid muscle again on a 20 week cycle of sustanon and anadrol...bench press improved from 350 raw at 29 to 405 raw and 450 in a single ply inzer...ruptured a quad tendon at 41...tore a pec at 43 then ruptured a tricep tendon at 47...

Early to mid 30s for reasons others have stated. You usually get a small window where everything lines up in life to really hit it right but ive worked with dudes who could eat Mcdonalds or nothing at all and look better then 99% of guys who train. Genetics is a savage mistress.

I’ll be 32 in December. Like I said, I finally got a good coach I mesh with and now I’m ready to roll. Just HRT, focusing on diet and training right now. Which my diet has always been suspect

35-40 Training for competition powerlifting and bodybuilding world and national competitions.All the dominoes fell into place.Solid mass and density gains without injuries.Great memories from 20 years ago.Helped greatly with my physique today.

Early twenties. I had a no rent living arrangement, not with my parents and my girl lived 3 hours away so I had zero distractions during the week. Had a job paying decent. No debt whatsoever including NO car payment. Trained at a great semi-hardcore gym that Art Atwood trained at so great environment. Joints felt great and of course youth was on my side. I remember one night drinking 31 shots of Bicardi, having one beer as the night cap and went to bed. Early next morning I was at the gym, no problem.

I can only imagine if I would have had a head on my shoulders that was not also up my ass lol.

id say now, more knowledge of training, I now understand I do best when I just keep lean, bulking was never good to me even clean bulking at any pace, id estimate a 4 or 5 to 1 fat to muscle ratio, I don't have the structure to carry it like some. happy with my progress now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws