over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what age did you start

The Vault

Registered
Good Morning Professional Muscle

At what age did you start TRT?

I know some who juiced in high schol and others started later in life. I have many friends who now have low t in there early 30s. Im curious on age

Thanksn

My first cycle was prohormones (actually designer oral steroids) about seven years ago. IIRC it was 30mg epi for four weeks. It was not very impressive. I probably did four or five short oral cycles from age 38 to 40 with PCT.

Started doc prescribed TRT at 40.

I started at 39 through an endocrinologist. Many of the docs / endos I spoke with take age highly into consideration before prescribing TRT.

Halodrol and epistane when I was 20. Then my first test only cycle at 21, test/dbol at 22. And didn't cycle again until 25 when I ran test/tren/mast. After that cycle the tren shut me down so bad I decided to stay on. Honestly my balls never shrunk on test only. It was the tren that made them like raisins. 1 week of heavy hcg, then another two weeks of clomid to get my balls back to normal before getting back on test at 250mg per week.

Never looking back. Already have all the kids I want.

Last edited:
HRT start

Started when I was 42. Probably the result of high stress and elevated cortisol levels.

25 years old.

Started with Clomid to boost test production back to normal.
Then Testim Gel
When that didn't work any more doc prescribed 80mg per CYP per week and 1 mg of anastrozole.

I'm 38 now.

33 years old and started first ph cycle at 23.

did 10 otc ds.ph cycles for 10 years thats average of once a year. at one time stopped for over year years bc was competing as a natty, anyways
33 years old was first time i did an im for trt

I never did a cycle till after I went on TRT about age 41. Trained the first 25 years naturally.

36 years old, natural test was a a 283, glad i had a sympathetic urologist some bastard say 283 is not 250 and won't give it up. changed my life for the better

25 years old.

Started with Clomid to boost test production back to normal.
Then Testim Gel
When that didn't work any more doc prescribed 80mg per CYP per week and 1 mg of anastrozole.

I'm 38 now.

Wow, soooooo similar. 24 w the rest damn near Identical except 100mg cyp and I just use a DIM blend for estro.

Dr. prescribed at 33. Luckily I have a thorough family dr who did a full blood workup on me and found the cause of my issues ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

30 YO, used 500 sus+dianabol+primo with clomid thru all the cycle

19. M1T. didn't know a thing about AI's (it was 2004 or so). Took 9 years before I got gyno surgery to fix my teenage stupidity.

this thread went cold, but this subject has been of interest to me for many years. I dont post much..obviously.

I am 40 now.

First cycle was at 25yrs old Test/Eq/dbol in 1999. 400test/wk, 150-300/wk eq, 20-40 mg Dbol/day. Although Tornel gear was notoriously under-dosed back then, so it may have been less mgs in actuality.

2nd cycle was later that year and it was test 4-600/wk 3-450eq/wk, then 4 weeks of tren 40-60mg and Winny 50mg EOD.

For the next 2 years, I Did 2-3 cycles per year of the same basic combo.

I always PCT with HCG and clomid back then. I always "felt" my test come back to where I felt "normal". I actually never had my test levels tested back then.
I describe "normal" back then as, not having to wake up and piss at 4am 5 am and 6am. Waking up with morning wood (sorry for the description), bowel movements on time, my "boys" returning to normal size etc etc. These things are affected when im on gear for a prolonged period. When I come off they return to normal.

around 27-28 yrs old, I took a 1.5 yr break. no cycles. All my physiological functions went back to "normal".

However.... around 2003-04 ish, when I got back into it, M1T had just come on the market. Tried it. holy shit it worked. I had tried the unmethylated andro products before it, most pretty much sucked. But the M1T got huge and ripped. people accused me of being "on juice" on just 20mg of m1t per day (altho i seem to be a serious "responder" to juice).

Shortly after that superdrol, M4ohn, m4oht, M4add, phera plex, promagnon(R.I.P) and whole bunch of other methylated compounds started hitting the market.

I started using them as training boosters. in cycles etc for the next 2 years. still noticed my test function returning to fairly normal.

Until about 32-33 years old. at this time there were a lot of pheromone derivatives and progestin derivatives on the market. Since using those, Ive never bounced back the same. I never knew if it was my age or the many cycles or the types of compounds, or a combo (likley).

I stopped getting morning wood around 33-34 ish. never returned. Its not an impotence thing. I still have full function. My physiology, my sleep wake cycles have never gone back to normal.

Ive stayed on test for the majority of the past 4 years. about 200 mg per week. gets tough to stick myself repeatedly.

Ive been intending to formulate my own sub-lingual HPCD liquid or tabs for convenience. My ass and quads are mainly scar tissue by this point.

All of the functions that are related to hypothalamic function are what seem to be compromised. I have a peptide regimine I intend to start wit some HCG nolvla, tormi etc.. I am curious to see how my body responds after years of gear usage.

Im sure guys may be reluctant to answer this, but have any of you lost morning wood? what age?
anyone else notice physiological changes (besides shrinkage) from prolonged cycles (over 6-8 months)? ..I dont want to high-jack the thread, If this is not on topic I apologize.

this thread went cold, but this subject has been of interest to me for many years. I dont post much..obviously.

I am 40 now.

First cycle was at 25yrs old Test/Eq/dbol in 1999. 400test/wk, 150-300/wk eq, 20-40 mg Dbol/day. Although Tornel gear was notoriously under-dosed back then, so it may have been less mgs in actuality.

2nd cycle was later that year and it was test 4-600/wk 3-450eq/wk, then 4 weeks of tren 40-60mg and Winny 50mg EOD.

For the next 2 years, I Did 2-3 cycles per year of the same basic combo.

I always PCT with HCG and clomid back then. I always "felt" my test come back to where I felt "normal". I actually never had my test levels tested back then.

I describe "normal" back then as, not having to wake up and piss at 4am 5 am and 6am. Waking up with morning wood (sorry for the description), bowel movements on time, my "boys" returning to normal size etc etc. These things are affected when im on gear for a prolonged period. When I come off they return to normal.

around 27-28 yrs old, I took a 1.5 yr break. no cycles. All my physiological functions went back to "normal".

However.... around 2003-04 ish, when I got back into it, M1T had just come on the market. Tried it. holy shit it worked. I had tried the unmethylated andro products before it, most pretty much sucked. But the M1T got huge and ripped. people accused me of being "on juice" on just 20mg of m1t per day (altho i seem to be a serious "responder" to juice).

Shortly after that superdrol, M4ohn, m4oht, M4add, phera plex, promagnon(R.I.P) and whole bunch of other methylated compounds started hitting the market.

I started using them as training boosters. in cycles etc for the next 2 years. still noticed my test function returning to fairly normal.

Until about 32-33 years old. at this time there were a lot of pheromone derivatives and progestin derivatives on the market. Since using those, Ive never bounced back the same. I never knew if it was my age or the many cycles or the types of compounds, or a combo (likley).

I stopped getting morning wood around 33-34 ish. never returned. Its not an impotence thing. I still have full function. My physiology, my sleep wake cycles have never gone back to normal.

Ive stayed on test for the majority of the past 4 years. about 200 mg per week. gets tough to stick myself repeatedly.

Ive been intending to formulate my own sub-lingual HPCD liquid or tabs for convenience. My ass and quads are mainly scar tissue by this point.

All of the functions that are related to hypothalamic function are what seem to be compromised. I have a peptide regimine I intend to start wit some HCG nolvla, tormi etc.. I am curious to see how my body responds after years of gear usage.

Im sure guys may be reluctant to answer this, but have any of you lost morning wood? what age?

anyone else notice physiological changes (besides shrinkage) from prolonged cycles (over 6-8 months)? ..I dont want to high-jack the thread, If this is not on topic I apologize.

That's a lot of info. Why not just start a new thread??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws