advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what age were you first prescribed Test?

Dvo36

Registered
I'm 44 and have been off my Test cycle for over 3 months. Just had my Test checked and have an appt next week with the doc to go over the results. I had this done at an age mgt clinic so I'm hoping he will be a little more generous if I happen to fall into the low end of normal. I'm guessing I'll be pretty low. What experiences have you guys had when getting/or attempting to get your first script?

What experiences have you guys had when getting/or attempting to get your first script?

I had mine tested last year after being off everything for nearly 6 months and it came back at 192. The doc told me to do some bicep curls and some other basic exercises for a month or so and get retested... I didn't bother going back to him again and my insurance ended. Dug back into my old stash and started TE @150mg/week and have went as high as 250 trying to see what felt best. Going to get retested again soon on my own and see where I'm at using one of our sponsors products. General practitioners don't know jack about this stuff!!! I'd rather just read, experiment, and look to the abundance of info on this site to help guide my way. Is that attitude kinda reckless? Sure it is. But most of the time I don't get solid answers from GP's about health issues/concerns that I bring to their attention anyway. Seems like they're just guessing or don't give a damn enough to be bothered to run the tests necessary to have clear-cut answers. All they care about is keeping the line moving and the $$$$s going into their bank accounts.

Rant over. Sorry.

I had mine tested last year after being off everything for nearly 6 months and it came back at 192. The doc told me to do some bicep curls and some other basic exercises for a month or so and get retested...

LOL

I had mine tested last year after being off everything for nearly 6 months and it came back at 192. The doc told me to do some bicep curls and some other basic exercises for a month or so and get retested... I didn't bother going back to him again and my insurance ended. Dug back into my old stash and started TE @150mg/week and have went as high as 250 trying to see what felt best. Going to get retested again soon on my own and see where I'm at using one of our sponsors products. General practitioners don't know jack about this stuff!!! I'd rather just read, experiment, and look to the abundance of info on this site to help guide my way. Is that attitude kinda reckless? Sure it is. But most of the time I don't get solid answers from GP's about health issues/concerns that I bring to their attention anyway. Seems like they're just guessing or don't give a damn enough to be bothered to run the tests necessary to have clear-cut answers. All they care about is keeping the line moving and the $$$$s going into their bank accounts.

Rant over. Sorry.

LMAO, I was 50 when I started, could have gotten at 45 but put it off, then symptoms just got to much to deal with any longer.

LMAO, I was 50 when I started, could have gotten at 45 but put it off, then symptoms just got to much to deal with any longer.
I did it the day I turned 42. Was also told I should expect it to be lower because of my age.... F-that!!! [emoji35]

I'm guessing it was your primary care doc and not one from a clinic. When I asked my primary care doc about getting it checked he told me I didn't need that and it's pushed by Hollywood lol. This is the reason why I went to an age mgt clinic.

I was put on Dr prescribed trt at 26-27(about 10-11 yrs ago). I had never used aas at that point. But knew a little about it. As soon as I was put on trt I became obsessed with learning anything pertaining to aas and ancillaries. I would read for 6-12 hours a day researching. Lol there were times I would read so much I would forget stuff and go and read it all over again. Basically the flood Gates were opened and I couldn't learn enough, I still can't. I remember years ago I became friends with a competitive bodybuilder. We use to go to lunch and I would keep him there for 3-4 hours sometimes asking questions. I literally brought a notebook and would ask him questions I had written down and I would write down his answers. He must of thought I was crazy. But he was the nicest guy you'd ever meet and always answered all my questions..........then I found the forums and eventually found my way to the best one!

I was put on Dr prescribed trt at 26-27(about 10-11 yrs ago). I had never used aas at that point. But knew a little about it. As soon as I was put on trt I became obsessed with learning anything pertaining to aas and ancillaries. I would read for 6-12 hours a day researching. Lol there were times I would read so much I would forget stuff and go and read it all over again. Basically the flood Gates were opened and I couldn't learn enough, I still can't. I remember years ago I became friends with a competitive bodybuilder. We use to go to lunch and I would keep him there for 3-4 hours sometimes asking questions. I literally brought a notebook and would ask him questions I had written down and I would write down his answers. He must of thought I was crazy. But he was the nicest guy you'd ever meet and always answered all my questions..........then I found the forums and eventually found my way to the best one!
Like you before trt I didn't use any aas.But also I never knew anything about it at all.Since than I've been learning as much as I possibly can and have quite a few cycles I've ran.Wish I would've known about this part of training years ago.

38 yrs old. Total test was stuck down around 40 or so for almost a whole year.

I'm 33 and about to be put on. My levels are below 20 for total. They are concerned about fertility with me being so young but I can't tell them I already conceived once while on for over 2 years. Expecting my baby girl any day now. My endo also sent me for a MRI of my pituitary gland and it showed I have a tumor. She said that can play a role in my levels being messed up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws