advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what point does slin begin to ruin the waste area?

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I'm planning my next growth phase. I want to incorporate some slin dosages for massive growth. Not this 5-10 ius stuff, I'm talking at least 20 iu's 3x per day combined with 10ius rips.

I'm a tall guy with a slim waste and I want to keep it that way. I've messed around with slin before but it was like 10ius twice per day and I didnt notice much at all except massive pumps (I took it pre workout) and extra water weight.

What do you experienced guys think? And by experienced I mean the guys who have taken slin in these dosages (or higher). Can I do this protocol for 4-6 week blasts and be ok as far as keeping my waste down? Or will the damage begin pretty quickly?

I know overall muscle growth will come fast with this but I'm afraid of screwing shit up and then waking up one day saying "what the fuck have I done?!". It's not like I'm to the level where I HAVE to ruin my waste for the sake of size but if I can get away with keeping a small waste I'd like to try it out for a few weeks.

Last edited:
The gut thing is directly related to carb intake.
If there was a way to shoot slin all day without eating carbs, you would never get the gut.
Obviously that is not possible, but it is good to think about because it should make you think about how important it is to keep the minimal amount of carbs needed to avoid spillover.
This probably varies from person to person.

When I first started with slin over ten years ago, I went by the 10g carb per iu of slin rule. I found that to be way too much carbs.
Once I had some experience with it, I went into experimentation mode.
I started with really low dose slin, like 1 or 2iu and took in no carbs.... just some glutamine, leucine, and alanine. I was fine, no hypo.
I would build up from there.... 3iu, no carbs, very mild but tolerable hypo feelings.
4-5iu, waited a few minutes, got some cold sweats, and took in some sugar, but very small amount, maybe 20g. I was fine.
Tried 6-8iu, took 20g carbs..... waited, felt ok, maybe slightly hypo.
10iu, took 30g carbs, felt fine
and so on and so on

Just experiment with carb intake after the shot. You may find that you need very little carbs. I think way too many people overdo it with the carbs because they fear going so hypo that they will die. If you are careful and keep plenty of sugar on hand, you should be able to pull yourself out of any hypo situation.
Don't panic and let yourself start thinking you are going to drop dead... if you really do freak out, just pound a high sugar drink just to ensure that you won't have issues. Resume the experiment again some other time with a tad more carbs.
It helps to have someone with you when you first start doing it, makes it more comforting to know someone will be there to call 911 for help. It should never come to that though, its not like you get hypo symptoms and then pass out and die within minutes.

I didn't have any gut growth from my slin experience.
I feel that too many people overdo carbs because they are so afraid of going hypo and read too many horror stories about people getting diabetes or dropping dead from too much slin. I have never heard of this happening to any BB'ers.
Just be smart and always have sugar on you, always start slow and work up slow to assess your response.

Currently I'm on 15IU Humulin-R, 5 times per week, 1h 15min pre workout. Gains are freakin amazing! Is my third week. I'm not getting fat cuz I'm not overdoing the carbs (also I'm endomorph).

I don't know how you didn't see any results? lol

Don't figure your carb intake based on your insulin dose, instead dose your insulin based on your carb intake. If you do it properly you should have no problem with an expanded waistline or too much bodyfat gain.

THN, thats great to hear. How high did you take your doses up to at their highest, and how long were you on the higher doses of slin. thank you.

I don't want anything to ruin my "waste area" sounds painful....J/k
I know you meant waist.. Don't know as I was never able to hang with the slin. Thanks, T

why do pros today have bigger "waste" areas than before ?

food ? slin ? gh ??

I just saw TNH post

I got a question, what aboud GH increasing IGF cells and those cells inside your gut start to grow as time passes by ?

I've read heavy gh with slin and igf =organ growth.
Intestines etc. Just some of what i've read but don't know
as I have not experienced that .. T

i agree with what guys say on this thread, just dont over do the carbs. i laugh when i read guys say take these magic shakes,,,200g of carbs total,,junk carbs,,,wtf?

i can run 25-30iu slin pre-workout and take 50g of carbs and im good to go through 1 hour training and 40 min cardio, then take 10oz pasta post workout and thats all i need,,,so what like 100g carbs total for 30iu,,and thats counting my regular PW meal, so only 50g junk sugar

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear