advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATE MCDONALDS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 2 YEARS!

TRENUP80

Registered
Newbies
I trained legs a couple days and boy am i sore. So I was like I need some dense calories and a lot of them to repair my legs. Also now on TRT knowing that my body can lose more bodyfat able to get leaner and handle xtra calories, etc better. I said time to hit up Mcdonalds! To my surprise looking in my mirror around 7 hours later i was so full and muscles were popping like i trained and i hadnt at all that day. That Mcdonalds blew me up in a good way like if i was getting ready to carb up for a show! Thats how much my body changed in 7 hours from eating Mcdonalds. SHOCKING!!!!! I wil eat Mcdonalds more often now once every 2 weeks, lol not take almost 2 years off and i can cause im on miracle TRT!!!!

I trained legs a couple days and boy am i sore. So I was like I need some dense calories and a lot of them to repair my legs. Also now on TRT knowing that my body can lose more bodyfat able to get leaner and handle xtra calories, etc better. I said time to hit up Mcdonalds! To my surprise looking in my mirror around 7 hours later i was so full and muscles were popping like i trained and i hadnt at all that day. That Mcdonalds blew me up in a good way like if i was getting ready to carb up for a show! Thats how much my body changed in 7 hours from eating Mcdonalds. SHOCKING!!!!! I wil eat Mcdonalds more often now once every 2 weeks, lol not take almost 2 years off and i can cause im on miracle TRT!!!!
I guarantee that if you keep repeating it won't work that well and you'll just turn into a fat pig - so I don't recommend it lol

Certainly not anything wrong with having it a couple of times each month.. I wouldn't do it and expect any benefits from it other than just enjoying the variety and convenience of the food. Having it 2 meals a month isn't going to make him fat. That's silly. If he enjoys the food I see nothing wrong with having it that infrequently.

i laid off mac d's also for a long time, was on a road trip starving then broke down and ate a regular cheese burger, my got the salt content i could taste was un- real. next morning my fingers were swollen like hell, so ill stay away, but glad it worked for u.

i laid off mac d's also for a long time, was on a road trip starving then broke down and ate a regular cheese burger, my got the salt content i could taste was un- real. next morning my fingers were swollen like hell, so ill stay away, but glad it worked for u.
I was going to suggest that maybe it was the sodium content that made his muscles fill up so well. Certainly something to watch if you already have high blood pressure or heart trouble. Eating it just 2 days a month won't hurt you in the long run, I think.

This is we’re I find zero logic if your eating meals you add in salt and potassium combo at least I do and I eat carbs protein in that meal with a vegetable

what fullness is a burger and chips or whatever else you get on the menu giving that a the above isn’t.

a carb up of 1000 carbs sure might give fullness but not 1 burger and chips

I get diarrhea when I get that crap. Haven’t eaten it in over a decade. Never will
Me too. I had to quit eating that crap decades ago. Last time a had a big mac or any Mcdonalds was May 1991. I had just purchased a new FZR600 to race and stopped by Mcds on the way home. Had terrible squirts the next day. Never again.
Wish I could enjoy some every now and again. Unfortunately my gut doesn't agree.

I stopped eating Mc D's a long time ago. It would mess up my eating for the day. That food would fill me up so much that I couldn't eat the rest of my meals for the day. Also gave me terrible indigestion.

Shit's straight poison! Ain't you seen Super Size Me? hahaha

Damn, this thread is coming right off of Tkav's post about "hey, can I eat a little bit of shit every day and be ok?"
Uhhh, yeah. You can. I wouldn't eat it all the time, but if 90% of your weekly food is dialed in and 5-10% is a little shit, it isn't bad.

I eat some fast food or some meal out once a week, on my high carb day. And honestly, as someone who used to have a sweet tooth and would veer off with ice cream, a burger and fries is waayyy better. Realistically, its just a high fat, medium carb, medium protein meal. It wont sabatoge anything.

I try to do the same thing with whataburger...but all the weight goes straight to my dick and I can't keep torturing my wife like that.

Damn, this thread is coming right off of Tkav's post about "hey, can I eat a little bit of shit every day and be ok?"
Uhhh, yeah. You can. I wouldn't eat it all the time, but if 90% of your weekly food is dialed in and 5-10% is a little shit, it isn't bad.

I eat some fast food or some meal out once a week, on my high carb day. And honestly, as someone who used to have a sweet tooth and would veer off with ice cream, a burger and fries is waayyy better. Realistically, its just a high fat, medium carb, medium protein meal. It wont sabatoge anything.
Even i won't eat McDonald's....im talking about 5 oreos or 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream or some queso on ground meat....
Fuck McDonald's....it makes me sick in my stomach every time I touch it.

Me too. I had to quit eating that crap decades ago. Last time a had a big mac or any Mcdonalds was May 1991. I had just purchased a new FZR600 to race and stopped by Mcds on the way home. Had terrible squirts the next day. Never again.
Wish I could enjoy some every now and again. Unfortunately my gut doesn't agree.
I think it’s because our gut isn’t used to eating that crap. I used to eat it no issues in my teens, now I eat clean so I can’t tolerate it. Frankly I’m quite happy I’d rather spend 3-4$ more and eat something like rice and grilled chicken, Greek or Mediterranean food. I rarely eat out but if I do I’d rather spend a little extra money and time

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws