advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATE MCDONALDS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 2 YEARS!

I was going to suggest that maybe it was the sodium content that made his muscles fill up so well. Certainly something to watch if you already have high blood pressure or heart trouble. Eating it just 2 days a month won't hurt you in the long run, I think.
Yes even though I used to eat fast food and ice cream regularly now I can can taste the overwhelming sugar and sodium content. It’s because we are no longer used to it

God bless mcdonald's, calories in vs calories out for the most part. Like you said, make 90 Percent of the food healthy for best results but when we eat 5k calories a day some junk won't hurt. Nothing beats subway, mcdonald's, or pizza when you need some junk to stay sane.

When you get older and you shovel crap in your body, it will catch up to you one day. The thing I noticed about lots of younger people, they put their health on a shelf, all for muscles. Thank God, I left that mentality behind me.

LOTS of comments about it being unhealthy...yeah, no shit.

But if you're posting on this board, you're not eating it daily. Those comments are for the regular Joe Schmoe who doesn't lift and eats like shit with no exercise. But if you lift hard and eat right, 1 meal a week of some extra fat and sodium wont do a damn thing to your health.

Cookies and ice cream will have a much much worse effect on your physique. I've talked about this with Justin several times.
Sushi, burger and fries, steak and potatoes, whatever ain't that bad. It brings a level of normalcy to people who really need that. (And some don't). If I do have an "off" meal. I'm making sure I have some protein in it. Even a pizza to me is a little much. I'd have to add a protein shake lol.

LOTS of comments about it being unhealthy...yeah, no shit.

But if you're posting on this board, you're not eating it daily. Those comments are for the regular Joe Schmoe who doesn't lift and eats like shit with no exercise. But if you lift hard and eat right, 1 meal a week of some extra fat and sodium wont do a damn thing to your health.

Cookies and ice cream will have a much much worse effect on your physique. I've talked about this with Justin several times.
Sushi, burger and fries, steak and potatoes, whatever ain't that bad. It brings a level of normalcy to people who really need that. (And some don't). If I do have an "off" meal. I'm making sure I have some protein in it. Even a pizza to me is a little much. I'd have to add a protein shake lol.
Wait, steak and potatoes is considered a cheat meal? Well there goes one of my clean meals out the window, I eat that every single damn day. :(

I mean I’m not going to stop eating it but damn where is the clean window start.

When you get older and you shovel crap in your body, it will catch up to you one day.

Without a doubt, the body tolerate worse and worse shit food, a bit like drinking alcohol or a night of coke, it's great if you are 20 years old, not so much when you approach and pass 40.

Half the reason these "cheat" meals work is because the person has stuck in their head that salt is evil. If you don't have any blood pressure issues, friggin season your food, you will be much fuller. We all should be drinking enough water to flush it out and not be dehydrated. Nothing "magical" about mickey D.

McDonalds food has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 1500/1500. I would recommend eating it every 3 hours if you truly want to see gains.

Don’t worry I got you guys, you’ll never want Mickey D’s nuts again....

Last time I went to McDonald’s, mind you this is a “nice” clean McDonald’s in a nice town not some hood rat fast food place....

Well my cheeseburger had maggots cooked all into it with their burned bodies sticking out of the meat, some still squirming around.

Enjoy!

Wait, steak and potatoes is considered a cheat meal? Well there goes one of my clean meals out the window, I eat that every single damn day. :(

I mean I’m not going to stop eating it but damn where is the clean window start.
You need to stop thinking of it as cheat. Its a free meal, not a cheat.
Steak and potatoes are sometimes not going to fit into your 90% of clean meals. Plus I'm talking about a restaurant here....fattier cuts, sour cream and butter on a potato.
You might be dieting and keeping fat lower and not eating red meat, you might not eat potatoes. Therefore, its a free meal.

I feel like this is making much more sense to guys who actually have a structured meal plan compared to the guys that just eat 50g of protein and 50g of carbs. When you can have a free meal and you've just eaten 5 meals of chicken and white rice, something like a nice night out at a burger place or steakhouse work.

Im honestly shocked the amount of confusion there is in this thread. Holy shit.

Don’t worry I got you guys, you’ll never want Mickey D’s nuts again....

Last time I went to McDonald’s, mind you this is a “nice” clean McDonald’s in a nice town not some hood rat fast food place....

Well my cheeseburger had maggots cooked all into it with their burned bodies sticking out of the meat, some still squirming around.

Enjoy!
That’s absolutely disgusting this is the thing that I question who are these people vile!!
I can only imagine these types living in compete shitholes dirty and never wash a thing no doubt spit cough on food too

never heard the above but have heard of people finding spit McDonald’s is trash had my fair share of £99 p burgers and don’t miss them.
Steak and potatoes are sometimes not going to fit into your 90% of clean meals.
You might be dieting and keeping fat lower and not eating red meat, you might not eat potatoes. Therefore, its a free meal.
this and steak in general is horrible like sirloin etc

best steak is beef frying steak low in fat and comes out melting in your mouth with each bite 10/10

After a bb meet in 94 I went to burger king for a whopper, fries and a sprite...my bf was around 6%...after 10 minutes I had to pull the car over and barf...

Occasionally I get some Mcy D's cravings.

After eating clean for months / years and eating it a few things I notice:

1. Its never fresh / good.

2. The salt and fat makes my brain feel good but my body like shit. I may look better if doing low carb after, but feel bad.

3. When I eat it I will be physically full but still 'feel' ravenous.

My wife hates it, but tries to get me to get Taco Bell once a month.

Steak and potatoes are sometimes not going to fit into your 90% of clean meals. Plus I'm talking about a restaurant here....fattier cuts, sour cream and butter on a potato.

I feel like this is making much more sense to guys who actually have a structured meal plan compared to the guys that just eat 50g of protein and 50g of carbs. When you can have a free meal and you've just eaten 5 meals of chicken and white rice, something like a nice night out at a burger place or steakhouse work.

Im honestly shocked the amount of confusion there is in this thread. Holy shit.
I’m not confused you just sounded stringent as all holy hell. You totally make sense now though. Your posts are always worth questioning to get one or two more kernels of truth out. Thank you.

I like a double quarter pounder!

3 Egg McMuffins(with strawberry jam) and 2 Hash Browns(w/ketchup) is my normal breakfast I pick up on my way home from LabCorp whenever I have to get up early and do labs. Definitely not healthy, but makes me feel better about having to get up early and be starving for a bit.

My kids are 5 and almost 8, and we get them McD's every now and then...probably a little more than that. Every now and then i'll get their regular cheeseburgers....like 5-8 (lol) and a large fry. Don't worry, I just drink a diet soda when I take it home:) I don't eat it often, a handful of times each year, I can't lie. I eat it because those little burgers are like crack and taste good. Now too many, like the upper amount I listed, and afterward i'm like, "shit, maybe I should have eaten less." lol. If I ate super "clean or healthy" for months on end without any garbage food, then i'd probably not like it as much, but I don't compete, and to be honest, I like to eat out a little more these days. This doesn't mean I eat McD's every time I want to splurge....but I do have them every now and then because they are close to where we live. If N/n/out was closer i'd be in trouble:eek: Probab lty Chick-Fil-et too :eek: lol

I used to hammer down the Wendy's double stacks back in the 90's for extra calories when I needed it....when they were $0.99. rip cheap burgers:(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131