YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATE MCDONALDS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 2 YEARS!

Nothing better than 3 egg Mcmuffins 3 hash browns and a diet coke in the morning..
Bloat city for about a day, but man that's some good eating...
Of course I only eat this maybe once every 2 months and only when I feel running has put me in a deep deficit.
I will admit feeling much stronger after eating something like this..
I know my runs are much stronger after eating a while pizza the night before

Wow...McDonald's??? I haven't eaten that trash since the 90's when I was stoned out of my mind. If I'm going to enjoy a little calorie splurge it sure the fuck isn't going to be McDonald's. The only thing I will buy from there is a large diet coke.

In Columbus Ohio a few years ago a homeless man ask me for money for food, I told him no to the money but would be happy to buy him something to eat, he pointed across the street to McDonald's (cause it was close) and I told him no, if I wouldnt feed it to my pitbull I won't feed it to him, so I ended up at 5 guys and bought him a double cheeseburger fries and a bottled water, cost me a lot more money but well worth it not to give him that trash.

God bless mcdonald's, calories in vs calories out for the most part. Like you said, make 90 Percent of the food healthy for best results but when we eat 5k calories a day some junk won't hurt. Nothing beats subway, mcdonald's, or pizza when you need some junk to stay sane.
You eat 5k calories a day???

McDonalds gets a lot of hate and I totally understand why but it doesn't have to be that bad (certain items). Granted the meat is generally horrible quality. The McCafe part in many countries has some nice stuff and great coffee. In Switzerland they would do very nice chicken breast caesar salads. I remember in the first lockdown I ordered 3 salads just to have that night before I went food shopping the next day. The salad was fresh and tasted nice. They added parmesan cheese and croutons. I would get a dressing of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. They don't have those in the UK and if they did I would definitely have one every 1-2 months.

I had subway today. Turkey, bacon guacamole on Flatbread. Lettuce tomato onion jalapeños and banana peppers. I caved but not completely lol. Figured that'd be a nice happy medium

I always crave subway now. That’s another one as a kid which was comforting for me and I enjoyed. Ramen, sushi and subway are my top foods I crave as these were my go to as a kid

Wow...McDonald's??? I haven't eaten that trash since the 90's when I was stoned out of my mind. If I'm going to enjoy a little calorie splurge it sure the fuck isn't going to be McDonald's. The only thing I will buy from there is a large diet coke.

In Columbus Ohio a few years ago a homeless man ask me for money for food, I told him no to the money but would be happy to buy him something to eat, he pointed across the street to McDonald's (cause it was close) and I told him no, if I wouldnt feed it to my pitbull I won't feed it to him, so I ended up at 5 guys and bought him a double cheeseburger fries and a bottled water, cost me a lot more money but well worth it not to give him that trash.
First time and last time I eat McD was in 1982 when I arrived to USA, never agent.

How 5 guys is a different or better choice than McDonalds?

Only thing I want from McDonald's is french fries and ice cream cones (and maybe a sprite)

How 5 guys is a different or better choice than McDonalds?
Have you ever had a five guys? You can tell it’s made with way better quality ingredients.

It’s still fast food and you wouldn’t eat it every day but it’s a good few levels above maccy Ds.

Definitely give it a try if you never have. It’s a tasty burger.

Have you ever had a five guys? You can tell it’s made with way better quality ingredients.

It’s still fast food and you wouldn’t eat it every day but it’s a good few levels above maccy Ds.

Honestly, I've never eaten at Five Guys, in fact, I didn't know about that company until yesterday. And for the record, I've only eaten once at McDonalds and never at Burger King. I'm not a fan of burgers or fries, I prefer butty with white bread or pizza.

But if I'm really going to break the diet I'll do it big and eat a lot of junk food in the form of cakes, scones, ice cream, white chocolate, etc ... Much cheaper and tastier, and nutritious disastrously, lol

Every time I clean up my diet for a few months and stay away from fast food, the first time I decide to put that garbage back in my body I instantly get bad stomach pains and the shits

Every time I clean up my diet for a few months and stay away from fast food, the first time I decide to put that garbage back in my body I instantly get bad stomach pains and the shits
I feel you there, same thing happens with me. I’ve been eating clean for almost 4 months now, and tonight I had like 10 salt and pepper chips. Now my dam stomach is in knots.
You have to really work at eating bad to get your stomach used to it.

1st thing I thought when I had a Five Guys Burger for the first time was..."damn! this tastes just like a homemade burger I'd make myself!" Absolutely delicious! No other burger joint I've been to tasted this good or has this type of quality.

Reactions: RDS
I stopped eating Mc D's a long time ago. It would mess up my eating for the day. That food would fill me up so much that I couldn't eat the rest of my meals for the day. Also gave me terrible indigestion.

that sucks

First time and last time I eat McD was in 1982 when I arrived to USA, never agent.

Noone eats it here

One time my friend didnt want one if his “quarter pounders “ so since i not like throw food in garbage i decided we give it to homeless dogs in the street

Well 4 block and 7 dogs ... none of the dogs ate it !
They smell it and they left ...

This is true story

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws