advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Atlanta Gym REFUSES to give memberships to COPS and VETS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this thinking it's a hardcore gym not offering memberships to cops so cops don't bust steroid users :confused:

they are the biggest users....:lightbulb:

cops

you what I see a lot of.....and just don't understand...

I see guys and girls.....come into the gym in FULL COMBAT fatigues...
WHY...???

did they just get off the plane, straight to the bus station, straight to the gym??
lol, you cant go home (or whatever you live or stay) and change..???
you don't have regular clothes to wear..???

I don't get it.

No different than showing up to the gym in your work clothing, and then changing in the locker room into gym stuff. Some live off base, and go to the gym on their way home.

LMAO "Combat fatigues"

*sigh* another ploy for attention, with social media it's like ching ching....he's hoping him being a social justice warrior or whatever they call themselves today will help his business. Fact is he may get some new memberships, and some people leaving, but bottom line why sue? Who the hell wants to work out at a place where they aren't wanted? LOL. Really? :)

We have gyms that ban bodybuilders powerlifters ...aka planet fitness, I mean who the hell wants to work out there anyway - they bought up a world gym around here about a decade ago when they were coming onto the scene and absolutely desecrated it, they were honoring current members contracts when sold, but after walking in there and seeing purple and the "judgement free zone" shit , I told them no thanks.

The media has destroyed this country and continues to do so, perversity is forced upon us at every angle lumped into some initials LGBT, soon they will add child molesters and people who marry within the family.

I wanted to many years ago go in one of these "Women Only" clubs and try to join up just to see what they would do, I mean you can't have a "Man Only" gym, and these days I could probably get by with it, by shaving putting on a wig, stuffing a bra LOL and whatever as in most states now you are allowed to choose your gender, no shit at work a policy came out that you could use whatever bathroom you identified with.

Police will respond the same way if a call comes from this gym as they do in everyday situations, they won't just "not show up" because of the view of the owner, the do their duty right or wrong, day in and day out whether people agree with them or not.

are you a student of law..???

lawyer....or prosecutor..????

:)

Lawyer for 16 years now, mostly financial planning and investing.

I don't post much, I mostly read. This board is hands down the most knowledgeable one I've come across and I've learned a lot, so I like to share info when it's something I know.

*sigh* another ploy for attention, with social media it's like ching ching....he's hoping him being a social justice warrior or whatever they call themselves today will help his business. Fact is he may get some new memberships, and some people leaving, but bottom line why sue? Who the hell wants to work out at a place where they aren't wanted? LOL. Really? :)

We have gyms that ban bodybuilders powerlifters ...aka planet fitness, I mean who the hell wants to work out there anyway - they bought up a world gym around here about a decade ago when they were coming onto the scene and absolutely desecrated it, they were honoring current members contracts when sold, but after walking in there and seeing purple and the "judgement free zone" shit , I told them no thanks.

The media has destroyed this country and continues to do so, perversity is forced upon us at every angle lumped into some initials LGBT, soon they will add child molesters and people who marry within the family.

I wanted to many years ago go in one of these "Women Only" clubs and try to join up just to see what they would do, I mean you can't have a "Man Only" gym, and these days I could probably get by with it, by shaving putting on a wig, stuffing a bra LOL and whatever as in most states now you are allowed to choose your gender, no shit at work a policy came out that you could use whatever bathroom you identified with.

Police will respond the same way if a call comes from this gym as they do in everyday situations, they won't just "not show up" because of the view of the owner, the do their duty right or wrong, day in and day out whether people agree with them or not.

Agreed it's way the F out of control and getting worse. There is a protected class for almost everything ... except Straight White Males and I wouldn't be surprised to see incest becoming a protected class in some states. Can't deny service to a couple just because they are father and daughter. That's the direction things are headed.

whats the repercussions...????

people suing and such nonsense...????

I was just talking with my father recently....and talking about
how different things are now....than 20 years ago....
he says internet is destroying the world...:rolleyes::D

Pesty.....how can this guy LEGALLY do this without consequence...???
he must have something to stay legal....or is he writing his own toe tag..???

:)

If you call blatant anti white/chrisitan pro satanic/pedophilic, one world communist agenda the internet...then i guess hes right.

Agreed it's way the F out of control and getting worse. There is a protected class for almost everything ... except Straight White Males and I wouldn't be surprised to see incest becoming a protected class in some states. Can't deny service to a couple just because they are father and daughter. That's the direction things are headed.

It wont be incest...they are pushing for legal/normalizing pedophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner