over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Atrial Fibrilation on sust/npp

HayDn

Banned
My father started up a test HRT regime. He is 50 years old. In ok health. Normal blood test before starting.

250mg sust /wk

hes been doing that for about 10 weeks. with no problems

The other week he added 50mg npp to the 250mg of sust a week.

He went into Atrial Fib, and had to be hospitalized. During this time he said the other week he noticed an onset of the same symptoms he was hospitalized for. Both occuring a few hours after the injection.

Has anyone else experienced This? I mean experienced Atrial Fib, Heart Conditions hours after injecting either NPP or a TEST/NPP mix.

Symptoms/ Uncontroled hearbeat, Nausea, Pain in the left hand and neck, Tingling. Almost like a muscle type pain in neck.

He

Last edited:
you sure he didn't have a heart attack or throw a clot? Afibb predisposition mainly depends on electrical pathways and have been linked to thyroid abnormalities (primarily hyperthyroidism). Only real way to rule out MI or mini stroke would be cardiac cath. Otherwise my best guess is his heart for whatever reason became irritated with either the steroid or a compound affiliated thereof that made his heart irritable and or convert him into Afib, There really is no drug I know of out there that can convert anyone with Normal heart rhythm into afib. hopes this helps somewhat.

In Aug I was doing 500mg test 400-600mg Eq and then the 5th week I added NPP and shortly after I went in to Afib and was in the hospital for 3 days. I didn't know what caused it but i knew it was either red blood cell count getting 2 high from eq or something else. The dr said my hematocrit levels were very high. It didn't really think about the Npp but it happened after the 3rd or 4th time I pinned. I still don't know what caused it. I'm still on rythmol.

Have you posted this in the Promuscle forum?
Probably get more looks.

Before anyone his age start such they should have a complete physical along with a heart stress test.
The stress test is a sure fire wasy of finding out if his ticker is ok.

I for one don't think the other gear had anything to do with it.
But, the NPP is another thing.
I'd bet that was the problen if at all .
(NPP Durabolin is used to treat anemia by stimulating red blood cell production)
"NPP is used to treat anemia by stimulating red blood cell production,(1) and an increase in RBC count can improve endurance during exercise via better lactic acid clearing and oxygen delivery. The blood is also better enabled to carry nutrients to muscle tissue to aid in repair, administration also increases the rate of muscle glycogen repletion after exercise helping the athlete dramatically improve recovery after strenuous physical exercise.(9) Athletes who require a high level of endurance in their chosen sport can benefit from the use of NPP.(15) A favorite with bodybuilders who suffer with sore joints, NPP can also improve collagen synthesis (10), which may improve joint function and alleviate joint pains. Many members of steroid.com swear by nandrolones ability to allow them to train in comfort. "

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws